Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Wizkid Shows Thousands Of Dollar Notes In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Shows Thousands Of Dollar Notes In New Photos (34095 Views)

Wizkid Shows His Clothing Line Designed By Him, Debuts New Look / Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) / Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Shows Thousands Of Dollar Notes In New Photos by PcNnews(m): 11:14pm On Apr 12, 2018
Wizkid seems to be cooking something we are yet to receive... Minutes ago he shared photos of himself splattering wads of Cash... See photos

News by Joelsblog: https://joelsblog.com.ng/wizkid-shows-thousands-of-dollar-notes-in-new-photos/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Shows Thousands Of Dollar Notes In New Photos by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 12, 2018
EFCC are watching..

11 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shows Thousands Of Dollar Notes In New Photos by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 12, 2018
really
Re: Wizkid Shows Thousands Of Dollar Notes In New Photos by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:43pm On Apr 12, 2018
If he's not among the world richest men then he is still a broke
boy

Awong notice me

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Shows Thousands Of Dollar Notes In New Photos by Uyiii: 11:47pm On Apr 12, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
If he's not among the world richest men then he is broke

Awong notice me
you and this your meme, na so you like the guy??
nor go dey get wet dreams because of am ocheesy

What's awong notice me, is that calabar lang

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Shows Thousands Of Dollar Notes In New Photos by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:51pm On Apr 12, 2018
Uyiii:

you and this your meme, na so you like the guy??
nor go dey get wet dreams because of am ocheesy

What's awong notice me, is that calabar lang
No mind me jare the guy Face is fleshy and I love it especially his lips like pomo tongue cheesy

That's a Yoruba word

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Shows Thousands Of Dollar Notes In New Photos by Uyiii: 11:59pm On Apr 12, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
No mind me jare the guy Face's is fleshy and I love it especially his lips like pomo tongue cheesy

That's a Yoruba word
g9tsmiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Shows Thousands Of Dollar Notes In New Photos by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:03am On Apr 13, 2018
Uyiii:
g9tsmiley
Night cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shows Thousands Of Dollar Notes In New Photos by Nobody: 2:34am On Apr 13, 2018
Please guys I join nairaland yesterday to raise 25k for my house rent which is due by April end. Please if you can assist with any amount, I will be grateful. Please send donations to 6171828068....Fidelity bank savings account. Thanks and God bless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Shows Thousands Of Dollar Notes In New Photos by Nobody: 3:16am On Apr 13, 2018
Like say them fit slap person via internet I for tear the guy above me a brand new one.

24 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shows Thousands Of Dollar Notes In New Photos by Giddymoney(m): 11:28am On Apr 13, 2018
When he's done with the photoshoot let him go and return the money

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Shows Thousands Of Dollar Notes In New Photos by shogsman(m): 11:28am On Apr 13, 2018
This is news,how?
Re: Wizkid Shows Thousands Of Dollar Notes In New Photos by inoki247: 11:28am On Apr 13, 2018
alaye na fake moni if dem use original moni na offa armed robber go come burst dem.....

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shows Thousands Of Dollar Notes In New Photos by nwakibie3(m): 11:28am On Apr 13, 2018
photocopied dollars for video shooting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Shows Thousands Of Dollar Notes In New Photos by vastolord4(m): 11:28am On Apr 13, 2018
fake rands!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shows Thousands Of Dollar Notes In New Photos by humbleofficer(f): 11:28am On Apr 13, 2018
Some Ops and MODs on Nairaland are suffering from Common Diseases embarassed

How is this one news please?

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shows Thousands Of Dollar Notes In New Photos by Kaxmytex(m): 11:29am On Apr 13, 2018
Another music video loading.. .
Re: Wizkid Shows Thousands Of Dollar Notes In New Photos by WebSurfer(m): 11:30am On Apr 13, 2018
Smh
Re: Wizkid Shows Thousands Of Dollar Notes In New Photos by cutebae: 11:31am On Apr 13, 2018
tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Wizkid Shows Thousands Of Dollar Notes In New Photos by Thebrightest(m): 11:31am On Apr 13, 2018
SYL2018:
Please guys I join nairaland yesterday to raise 25k for my house rent which is due by April end. Please if you can assist with any amount, I will be grateful. Please send donations to 6171828068....Fidelity bank savings account. Thanks and God bless.
Lazy beggar. You better go and hustle.
Na under bridge you go end last last

14 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shows Thousands Of Dollar Notes In New Photos by Joelsblog(m): 11:31am On Apr 13, 2018
FANS BLAST EX BIG BROTHER NAIJA CONTESTANT, SOMA FOR SHOWING OFF HIS HARD D!CK IN NEW VIDEO - https://joelsblog.com.ng/ex-big-brother-naija-star-soma-apex-shows-off-his-bulge-in-new-photos/
Re: Wizkid Shows Thousands Of Dollar Notes In New Photos by efilefun(m): 11:33am On Apr 13, 2018
OP sick, thats a music video and theres every possibility those notes are fake.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shows Thousands Of Dollar Notes In New Photos by sisisioge: 11:33am On Apr 13, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin

I don't know why I'm so happy...I guess I love the Benjamin wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Shows Thousands Of Dollar Notes In New Photos by wanted222(m): 11:33am On Apr 13, 2018
well me i ve got mine too so is nothing new

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shows Thousands Of Dollar Notes In New Photos by unknownsolja: 11:33am On Apr 13, 2018
where is the cash?
Re: Wizkid Shows Thousands Of Dollar Notes In New Photos by Thebrightest(m): 11:34am On Apr 13, 2018
FAKE NOTES
Re: Wizkid Shows Thousands Of Dollar Notes In New Photos by Mandrake007(m): 11:34am On Apr 13, 2018
But when they get ill in the future,they start telling folks to fundraise.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shows Thousands Of Dollar Notes In New Photos by Pavore9: 11:34am On Apr 13, 2018
nwakibie3:
photocopied dollars for video shooting

Photocopied dollars! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shows Thousands Of Dollar Notes In New Photos by temiflex01(m): 11:35am On Apr 13, 2018
PcNnews:
Wizkid seems to be cooking something we are yet to receive... Minutes ago he shared photos of himself splattering wads of Cash... See photos

News by Joelsblog: https://joelsblog.com.ng/wizkid-shows-thousands-of-dollar-notes-in-new-photos/

Ambo are you watching? hope this guy is paying his right tax value... undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ninalowo Bolanle And Wife Kiss To Celebrate New Year / Ebube Nwagbo Shows Her Toned Abs In Workout Gear / Checkout Jude Okoye's Car Collection 2018 - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.