Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Ninalowo Bolanle And Wife Kiss To Celebrate New Year - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ninalowo Bolanle And Wife Kiss To Celebrate New Year (34091 Views)

Sunkanmi Omobolanle & His Wife, Abimbola Kiss To Celebrate Wedding Anniversary / Bolanle Ninalowo And His Wife Kiss To Celebrate Christmas / Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabilla Kiss To Celebrate 4 Months Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ninalowo Bolanle And Wife Kiss To Celebrate New Year by itspzpics(m): 5:03am On Jan 02, 2019
Famous Nolywood actor Bolanle Ninalowo Shares some adorable love up photos with his wife as they kiss pationately in a video and photos shared online.

You like ?

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/actor-ninalowo-bolanle-shares-loveup-photos-with-his-wife-to-celebrates-new-year/

2 Likes

Re: Ninalowo Bolanle And Wife Kiss To Celebrate New Year by itspzpics(m): 5:03am On Jan 02, 2019
Actor Ninolowo and wife shares hot romantic kiss in a video shared >>> SEE PHOTOS & VIDEO HERE

1 Like

Re: Ninalowo Bolanle And Wife Kiss To Celebrate New Year by wisdomremz(m): 5:04am On Jan 02, 2019
op u have started this year, taking FTC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ninalowo Bolanle And Wife Kiss To Celebrate New Year by JoseVanMoyes: 5:34am On Jan 02, 2019
Oh sorry...
I exhausted My fvcks on 31th night... so sorry my Dear.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ninalowo Bolanle And Wife Kiss To Celebrate New Year by happybee: 6:38am On Jan 02, 2019
Too much editing for those pictures.
They look good anyway.

5 Likes

Re: Ninalowo Bolanle And Wife Kiss To Celebrate New Year by SAMBARRY: 8:01am On Jan 02, 2019
This mam sabi act gigolo and sugar son that it feels so real cheesy

Plus his love for little runs girls hennn grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ninalowo Bolanle And Wife Kiss To Celebrate New Year by Peterdredd(m): 8:03am On Jan 02, 2019
smiley

Man Lures 16-Year- Old Girl To A Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her. See Photos Here
Re: Ninalowo Bolanle And Wife Kiss To Celebrate New Year by lilmax(m): 8:08am On Jan 02, 2019
this guy and yomi casual act like they carry the world on their head

handsomeness=zero

nonsense

7 Likes

Re: Ninalowo Bolanle And Wife Kiss To Celebrate New Year by Speedyconnect15: 8:27am On Jan 02, 2019
The environment is serene

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!

1 Like

Re: Ninalowo Bolanle And Wife Kiss To Celebrate New Year by Biodun1929(m): 8:44am On Jan 02, 2019
Cool pics. Very colorful.

Anyway, if you want to learn how to attract money, check my signature.
Re: Ninalowo Bolanle And Wife Kiss To Celebrate New Year by olaolulazio(m): 8:44am On Jan 02, 2019
Nice dress sense mahn....
Re: Ninalowo Bolanle And Wife Kiss To Celebrate New Year by banky99(m): 8:46am On Jan 02, 2019
No be today na
Re: Ninalowo Bolanle And Wife Kiss To Celebrate New Year by wolesmile(m): 8:46am On Jan 02, 2019
This guy can kiss Flakky Ididowo (Ronke Odusanya) in films, ehn?

Sometimes make me wonder whether.....

2 Likes

Re: Ninalowo Bolanle And Wife Kiss To Celebrate New Year by frankfrancis871: 8:47am On Jan 02, 2019
sad

what a painful death!
RIP
Re: Ninalowo Bolanle And Wife Kiss To Celebrate New Year by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 02, 2019
Why do I have a feeling he's using all these loved up pictures to spite someone. Ever since he reconciled with his wife, it has been from one romantic pix to the other....

What do I know sef grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ninalowo Bolanle And Wife Kiss To Celebrate New Year by Hoodbilonia: 8:49am On Jan 02, 2019
ugly
she even bleached

1 Like

Re: Ninalowo Bolanle And Wife Kiss To Celebrate New Year by cocobuter: 8:50am On Jan 02, 2019
Re: Ninalowo Bolanle And Wife Kiss To Celebrate New Year by arthurwillia(m): 8:51am On Jan 02, 2019
I no even Dey see her face, when she wear windscreen call am sun shade!
Re: Ninalowo Bolanle And Wife Kiss To Celebrate New Year by abiaumo(m): 8:54am On Jan 02, 2019
Like play like play this guy don taste almost all them females lips in the name of acting.

1 Like

Re: Ninalowo Bolanle And Wife Kiss To Celebrate New Year by NobleAngell(f): 8:55am On Jan 02, 2019
Nice. But why is she wearing shades in all the photos? I wanna see her real face.

1 Like

Re: Ninalowo Bolanle And Wife Kiss To Celebrate New Year by anambraamaka: 8:57am On Jan 02, 2019
We don't know this guy
Re: Ninalowo Bolanle And Wife Kiss To Celebrate New Year by Ruddyman(m): 9:00am On Jan 02, 2019
I GO LOVEOOOO
Re: Ninalowo Bolanle And Wife Kiss To Celebrate New Year by Muscomide: 9:00am On Jan 02, 2019
Speedyconnect15:
The environment is serene

When no be zoo dem dey, wetin you expect.
Re: Ninalowo Bolanle And Wife Kiss To Celebrate New Year by In2systemsTech(m): 9:01am On Jan 02, 2019
they look lovely though

check my signature for cheap brand new laptops
Re: Ninalowo Bolanle And Wife Kiss To Celebrate New Year by Dollabiz: 9:08am On Jan 02, 2019
smiley
Re: Ninalowo Bolanle And Wife Kiss To Celebrate New Year by carammel(f): 9:17am On Jan 02, 2019
ceeroh:
Why do I have a feeling he's using all these loved up pictures to spite someone. Ever since he reconciled with his wife, it has been from one romantic pix to the other....

What do I know sef grin
My thought exactly, he is up to something.

I know he has exhausted the money he brought to Nigeria though, he is back to her to milk her more.

1 Like

Re: Ninalowo Bolanle And Wife Kiss To Celebrate New Year by boomssey(f): 9:22am On Jan 02, 2019
Never knew he has reconciled with his wife.anyways nice photos.
Re: Ninalowo Bolanle And Wife Kiss To Celebrate New Year by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 02, 2019
carammel:

My thought exactly, he is up to something.

I know he has exhausted the money he brought to Nigeria though, he is back to her to milk her more.

But the lady wouldn't see that. She's in 'love'.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Shows Thousands Of Dollar Notes In New Photos / Olatayo Amokade Buys A White Benz (Photos) / Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.