Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,673 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

"Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi (24009 Views)

Simi & Lola OJ Dress Up In Suits With The Groomsmen at OAP Gbemi Wedding / Bbnaija: Lolu Looks Like The Dude A Girl Will Give Pity Sex – OAP Gbemi Olateru / Your Mates Are All In Their Husband’s House” - Uche Maduagwu Shades OAP Gbemi. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi by Holahtunez(m): 6:59am On Apr 13, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: "Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi by kidneystones(m): 6:59am On Apr 13, 2018
Mandrake007:
A prostitute trying to justify prostitution to feel good about herself.

Lols .. #just like your pastors ..
Re: "Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi by castrol180(m): 6:59am On Apr 13, 2018
No matter the condition in life here or in another life to come I don't pray to be a woman and I will never be insha Allah...I am a man and I detest menses and the likes
Re: "Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi by kingem(m): 7:02am On Apr 13, 2018
she should face her radio work Biko undecided
Re: "Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi by AreaFada2: 7:06am On Apr 13, 2018
Sis, it's a free world. No justification needed.

Many enough girls are already hard at work in that business sector without much male encouragement. grin cheesy
Re: "Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi by finest0007(m): 7:11am On Apr 13, 2018
How are most of you tying it to her just trying to justify her being a runs babe? She's actually right, this discussion has come up in my rooms and trust me we have a lot of potential runs babe in male bodies grin
Re: "Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi by RisingWars: 7:12am On Apr 13, 2018
A low class prostitute trying to justify her illicit trade.
Re: "Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi by Macdav(m): 7:13am On Apr 13, 2018
grin angry
MhizzAJ:
Ugly statements from ugly people undecided
No chill at all [color=#000099][quote
Re: "Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi by thedondada(m): 7:15am On Apr 13, 2018
So what.

I would Bleep Nicki minaj if she pays me
Re: "Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi by ibkgab001: 7:16am On Apr 13, 2018
God punish who verified her account
Re: "Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi by thunderbabs: 7:28am On Apr 13, 2018
Nigerians and sex talk/show be like buhari and suffering undecided
Re: "Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi by sisisioge: 7:36am On Apr 13, 2018
I have heard that too. In fact, there is one that keeps saying if he looks like me, he won't ever be broke. Such cheek, they turn around to call us hoess. Yet, they are hoes,shovels,rakes, tractors, cutlass and everything in between.
Re: "Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 13, 2018
justojunai:
say what?
Scam
Re: "Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 13, 2018
Can you imagine the ridiculous statement this one is airing. Seems you only hang around with bunch of low self-esteem, closeted gay type of males. Why don't you come outside and tell us your price as a high class prostitute you is naa. radarada
Re: "Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi by vicfy(m): 7:51am On Apr 13, 2018
That's because you meet the wrong guys. I mean, what else would you expect of a guy that hangs out in bars n clubs (which I assume is your favourite places)
Re: "Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi by Follygunners: 7:52am On Apr 13, 2018
Joro Olumofin is definitely right abt dis stupid lady. undecided
Re: "Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi by chyket(m): 7:53am On Apr 13, 2018
Sounds to me like someone is craving validation for a bad behaviour!!!
Re: "Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi by SmartPolician: 8:00am On Apr 13, 2018
Idiot. She must be a runs girl!
Re: "Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi by stubbornman(m): 8:10am On Apr 13, 2018
me i know say plenty of us go don get belle if we be babes cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi by ademoladeji(m): 8:11am On Apr 13, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Ugly statements from ugly people undecided

" Thick women wanna be smaller. Thin women want more curves. How bout we all celebrate d fact dat we re beautiful d way we re & how we were created. #Queen season in full effect! #Jesus is my Saviour not my religion...I love weekends and public holidays"

Above is from your profile... Reflect on the bolded.
Re: "Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi by Coldfeets: 8:29am On Apr 13, 2018
Runs gini?

Biko nne, dont make excuses to justify your coded runs girl life.
Re: "Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi by Rapsino(m): 8:42am On Apr 13, 2018
Birds of same feather flock together.. They are all your type. Indirectly you are a first class proustite
Re: "Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi by lastempero: 8:43am On Apr 13, 2018
What's ur point oap?it seems most oap's are nuts.
Re: "Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi by Adesolomon2014(m): 8:52am On Apr 13, 2018
E be like say u and d males wey u dey meet are brainless, as a matter of fact, birds of a feather flock together... CONFUSED BEINGS
Re: "Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi by zudozz: 9:20am On Apr 13, 2018
Godsent4life:
Bring all your iTunes card and get paid instantly I offer best rate

how much you dey buy am?
Re: "Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi by okotokostyleman: 9:41am On Apr 13, 2018
Why is it that almost all the guys you interviewed prefered to be high net worth prostitute? Are you sure you are not into that satanic business that is taking so many people to hell? Repent and be saved, the end is at hand. Ese!
Re: "Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi by zudozz: 9:51am On Apr 13, 2018
Godsent4life:
260/$

If you mean you go buy $100 for 26k then send me your whatsapp no..
Re: "Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi by ADRIAN88(m): 10:16am On Apr 13, 2018
Lexusgs430:
I would be a high class runzgal.... Not those N2K a nut type o..... $1K per 4 hour sessions (payments only acceptable in $).....

You done turn this thing to professional consultancy bros, plz take eet eazi..

Re: "Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi by Tunenez(m): 10:20am On Apr 13, 2018
One wonders the kind of guys you know embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido: 2019 Is My Year 'I Can't Come And Kill Myself' / Happy 37th Birthday To Nollywood Actor Aki, Chinedu Ikedieze / Davido Awarded Outstanding Georgia Citizen (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.