Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

"Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi (24011 Views)

Simi & Lola OJ Dress Up In Suits With The Groomsmen at OAP Gbemi Wedding / Bbnaija: Lolu Looks Like The Dude A Girl Will Give Pity Sex – OAP Gbemi Olateru / Your Mates Are All In Their Husband’s House” - Uche Maduagwu Shades OAP Gbemi. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi by Lexusgs430: 10:21am On Apr 13, 2018
ADRIAN88:

You done turn this thing to professional consultancy bros, plz take eet eazi..

I wan market my wares nah.......

1 Like

Re: "Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi by ADRIAN88(m): 10:23am On Apr 13, 2018
Lexusgs430:

I wan market my wares nah.......

Oshey Importer-Exporter!!
Re: "Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi by Lexusgs430: 10:29am On Apr 13, 2018
ADRIAN88:

Oshey Importer-Exporter!!

Kokowater.....

1 Like

Re: "Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi by zudozz: 10:43am On Apr 13, 2018
Godsent4life:
sorry bro ‭‭+27640537213‬

U no even dey 9ja!! A lot of people only take advantage.. I sell gift cards everyday but the moment I want to deal with a new person I met online they will say ''The card has already been redeemed''.. It happens everytime I want to try a new person. If I deal with my old contacts I no dey hear story but d moment I decide to try a new person I met online .. STORY GO ENETR....So people just come here to steal itune cards.
Re: "Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 13, 2018
Pointblank09:
Rada rada Nigeria limited.

Rada rada Gbemi limited. angry
Re: "Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi by mikaelangelov: 11:56am On Apr 13, 2018
Edoi:
SHOW ME YOUR FRIENDS & I WILL TELL U WHO U ARE wink

grin grin grin

SHARP GUY, I SPOT YOU
Re: "Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi by latexxbro(m): 12:32pm On Apr 13, 2018
DuBLINGreenb:
Lol this woman just wants to justify her work, e be like conscience dey pain am.
She needs to know new guy's and she nor even fine sef smh
STAY WOKE
After all nor be today wey we here say apostle buy car for one actress the car particulars and government website said so, build house for another, send 2million on different occasions to a female singer her UBA account statement confirmed so na the line of work most of these female "socialites" dey into "high class" prostitution ask ghanas moesha (actress/model) or stephanie Otobo (musician) or Daniella Okeke (actress) the list is endless. These titles are just excuses to look good (why are you naked on the magazine? Well i am a model, and an actress I have to sell myself. and also a means to legitimate the illegitimate wealth. How did you build that mansion? Well I did a couple of movies that paid well. This explains why one forever "16"year old actress claims to be making 500,000ngn per movie you and I know that's not even the budget of any normal 9ja village film except the cinema once which she has never featured in)

I'm sure even as a guy sometimes you get tired of seeing headlines like "Omo flaunts what she's got or Tina says breast have been a blessing... plus all the sexual pictures of these female celebs online) na their market them dey advertise to potential renters be that.
Imagine how many times you looked at those pics and wondered "chai if I could meet this girl her abunna go suffer" now picture yourself as one of the richest men in your state with influence and connect reading the same paper and you see page 3 girl with phone number and everything and you think to yourself "chai her abunna go suffer" you then remember how rich you are and you can actually fly her over, give her a place to stay and 2 million as thanks for coming. Then your heart starts racing at the prospect and you let out a villaineous smile and pick up your phone.
Just imagine only God can stop you from making that call.

*this does not mean there are no genuine pure hustle female socialites oh but them few

You really want me to read all this things just to get your own opinionI purposely quoted all of it

Re: "Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi by ALAYORMII: 12:56pm On Apr 13, 2018
Lexusgs430:
I would be a high class runzgal.... Not those N2K a nut type o..... $1K per 4 hour sessions (payments only acceptable in $).....

Do you think you can go far with $1k per 4hrs??
Re: "Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi by samsany(m): 1:25pm On Apr 13, 2018
after all the make up
she still no fine and
Re: "Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi by jojothaiv(m): 1:35pm On Apr 13, 2018
dvkot:
i said that sh*t too, infact me i will sell my virginity for money instead of giving it to one broke boy for free
Casted..

Na you cast yourself, so na woman u be come dey hide behind man moniker for Nairaland..
Re: "Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi by khalids: 2:41pm On Apr 13, 2018
Show me your friends and i will tell you who you are.....

if that is the thought process of her friends....it says a lot about her
Re: "Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi by zudozz: 9:29pm On Apr 13, 2018
Godsent4life:
sorry bro ‭‭+27640537213‬

I suppose get $50 itune gift cards. How you wnat take pay me?

Let me know.
Re: "Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi by meobizy(f): 9:31am On Aug 31, 2022
1. Not everyone will look attractive as the opposite sex.

2. Sex is not easy for both genders. By the time they run eight clients in two days, body go tell them.

3. I will never understand the envy both genders share for each other. Women who wish to turn into men only want to sleep around with multiple females. What the eff, do you secretly admire your friends of the same gender?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Awarded Outstanding Georgia Citizen (Photos) / Rick Ross At Eko Hotel For Summer-Jam-Fest (Pics) / Ebuka: "They Stole A Television, My Shoes And My Clothes At My Wedding"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.