Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Cute Photos Of Timaya, Falz And Olamide - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cute Photos Of Timaya, Falz And Olamide (29312 Views)

Adorable Photo Of Timaya With His Daughters And Son / Throwback Photos Of Timaya And 2face Back In The Days / Throwback Video Of Timaya Singing On The Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cute Photos Of Timaya, Falz And Olamide by Donald7610: 12:51pm On Apr 13, 2018
How many years ago Falz came out to call this picture throw back
LOL
Re: Cute Photos Of Timaya, Falz And Olamide by Pentools(m): 12:53pm On Apr 13, 2018
praizblog:
Olamide, Falz the bad guy and Timaya in adorable throwback photo.

Gist from praizeupdates

News source :: http://www.praizeupdate.com/adorable-throwback-photos-of-timaya-falz-and-olamide/

Billboard pix for henessy, at wuse flyover driving towards ceddi plaza.

Re: Cute Photos Of Timaya, Falz And Olamide by Timagex(m): 12:57pm On Apr 13, 2018
temiflex01:

No, the first picture is showing the current status of their music career.
Badoo is up there...
huuuuuunnnn...Truetalk
Re: Cute Photos Of Timaya, Falz And Olamide by amosyanyan(m): 12:57pm On Apr 13, 2018
heckymaicon:
Olamide the best dressed male musician in Nigeria
Is it Olamide that sang science students?
Re: Cute Photos Of Timaya, Falz And Olamide by JayJayGee: 2:59pm On Apr 13, 2018
stefanweeks:
Old picture.

E been dey one bill board for adah george by ikwerre road for ph

They were advertising henessy.
I swear, me too see am
Re: Cute Photos Of Timaya, Falz And Olamide by Burgerlomo: 5:33pm On Apr 13, 2018
pode:
This is not throwback but throwfront

Re: Cute Photos Of Timaya, Falz And Olamide by lenny12(m): 5:46pm On Apr 13, 2018
Hmmmmmmmm, NoBody Should Hold Me Oo, I Want To Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Cute Photos Of Timaya, Falz And Olamide by samisj4real(m): 10:07pm On Apr 13, 2018
sexyboy193:
I dedicate this front page to my sister. Bamidele olaitan. She gonna be a youth corper very soon. God bless you as you serve your Father's land.
what's the meaning of this? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Busola Dakolo, Timi Dakolo's Wife Celebrates Birthday Today (Photo) / Barber Carves Tiwa Savage's Photo On Fan's Head / Kaffy: 'I Have Nothing Against Naira Marley But I Don't Like His Soapy Dance'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.