Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,033 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Can You Imagine Your Life And Work Without Smartphone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Can You Imagine Your Life And Work Without Smartphone? (8720 Views)

Social Media Is Ruining Your Life (I Quit) / Six False Ideas About Your Smartphone You Have Believed All Your Life! / Can You Imagine What Mtn Is Telling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Imagine Your Life And Work Without Smartphone? by Donahue(m): 3:13am On Apr 13, 2018
You play game with smartphone?

You listen music with smartphone?

You scan the news with smartphone?

You contact with friend and family with smartphone?

smartphone is your watch? your alarm clock? your camera?

So can you image your life and work without smartphone? which you can't stand most if you without smartphone? ��

2 Likes

Re: Can You Imagine Your Life And Work Without Smartphone? by Jayson504(m): 5:20am On Apr 13, 2018
Smart phone is bae what is life without my dear phone

7 Likes

Re: Can You Imagine Your Life And Work Without Smartphone? by mrtomola(m): 6:25am On Apr 13, 2018
And Smartphone can help to correct your grammatical blunders too. Image (imagine) your English without a Smartphone grin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Imagine Your Life And Work Without Smartphone? by Donahue(m): 8:01am On Apr 13, 2018
grin sorry for that
mrtomola:
And Smartphone can help to correct your grammatical blunders too. Image your English without a Smartphone grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Imagine Your Life And Work Without Smartphone? by Donahue(m): 8:02am On Apr 13, 2018
grin sorry for that, I need to download a translator on my smartphone, good suggestion. grin
mrtomola:
And Smartphone can help to correct your grammatical blunders too. Image your English without a Smartphone grin
Re: Can You Imagine Your Life And Work Without Smartphone? by cosmatika(m): 7:10am On Apr 14, 2018
shocked Life would still not have been so boring as it is now. Psn no fit give woman TT again, chyking gal on fone is not as sweet and adventurous as those days grin
We would have been more productive with our lives compared to the time smart phones steal from us.
Our society would not be as immorally decayed as it currently is.
Now if I'm to reply to ur assertions;
1. We had natural games that fostered unity amongst children and even adults. We also had the brick game and Mario, those games sweet die

2.Walkman they, although for big boys then
3.Nnamdi Azikiwe as far back as 1950 was disseminating news. Since time immemorial, news is been disseminated, just that it's faster these days.
4. Na letter writing sweet pass. I bet most youths these days do not know how to write good letters, whether love letter or official letter. Smart phone is one of the reasons we don't know how to write good job application letters again.
5. Electronic watch dat year na #200. Psn way wear am self na big boy.

In conclusion, smart phones re smart but I think they've succeeded in making some humans less smart cool

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Imagine Your Life And Work Without Smartphone? by maxwell767(m): 7:11am On Apr 14, 2018
cry Because I love my smartphone so much, my girl friend has become jealous of me and my cute lovely Smarty.

Am scared she may assassinate my smarty cry

2 Likes

Re: Can You Imagine Your Life And Work Without Smartphone? by hakeem4(m): 7:11am On Apr 14, 2018
This is what I imagine life. without smart phone

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Imagine Your Life And Work Without Smartphone? by Lexusgs430: 7:11am On Apr 14, 2018
Image or Imagine? NL mods, try to correct biko.....

1 Like

Re: Can You Imagine Your Life And Work Without Smartphone? by SmartPolician: 7:11am On Apr 14, 2018
It will be suicidal

My phone is my friend and my office

1 Like

Re: Can You Imagine Your Life And Work Without Smartphone? by omoadeleye(m): 7:12am On Apr 14, 2018
snatch my girlfriend away from me, i will do nothing.
but, snach my phone away from me, am ready to make a 10cm porous border on your skull

1 Like

Re: Can You Imagine Your Life And Work Without Smartphone? by QuietHammer(m): 7:13am On Apr 14, 2018
I successfully navigated Benin in my search for a job in these big schools using Google map. All thanks to my smart phone

1 Like

Re: Can You Imagine Your Life And Work Without Smartphone? by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 14, 2018
life without smart phone will be very boring, i wonder how our fore fathers coped.

6 Likes

Re: Can You Imagine Your Life And Work Without Smartphone? by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 14, 2018
Lol....

It will be Hard sir

My phone is my office

1 Like

Re: Can You Imagine Your Life And Work Without Smartphone? by moscobabs(m): 7:15am On Apr 14, 2018
I always tell my friends to put me in a prison, with full data on my smartphone, with 2times food per day and 3 times sex per week.

I can spend 1000 years indoor

4 Likes

Re: Can You Imagine Your Life And Work Without Smartphone? by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 14, 2018
yes of course, contrarily to popular belief not all homo sapiens are infected with a smart phone disorder, some of us actually prefer to chat with people face to face, play REAL games from time to time. Gadgets does not defined or control us. I can stay several hours a day without it, & off it for over a week when I feel like it

4 Likes

Re: Can You Imagine Your Life And Work Without Smartphone? by Tenshades(m): 7:18am On Apr 14, 2018
Lexusgs430:
Image or Imagine? NL mods, try to correct biko.....
"image" means "picture"
can you "picture" your life and work...
how about that?

1 Like

Re: Can You Imagine Your Life And Work Without Smartphone? by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 14, 2018
Smartphones are great for everyday life. When we make it part of ourselves, it puts us in a vulnerable spot to get bored.
Re: Can You Imagine Your Life And Work Without Smartphone? by EagleScribes: 7:20am On Apr 14, 2018
Imagine, not image
Re: Can You Imagine Your Life And Work Without Smartphone? by EagleScribes: 7:20am On Apr 14, 2018
Yes, I can image it. Not easy though

I wonder how we could survive without a smartphone decades ago. But I have something else on my mind now

1 Like

Re: Can You Imagine Your Life And Work Without Smartphone? by Lexusgs430: 7:25am On Apr 14, 2018
Tenshades:

"image" means "picture"
can you "picture" your life and work...
how about that?

But is that appropriate use of the term ?
Re: Can You Imagine Your Life And Work Without Smartphone? by Offpoint: 7:26am On Apr 14, 2018
Life continues, cuz I occasionally take a trip to village with no access to any form of technology and the experience there is incredible. that's how I know we were natural design to live in a bush/forest/garden. the feeling there is something I'll love to pay a billion dollars to have in the city.

The only time life will be boring to me is when women will be excluded from human existence. as long as they're always there to rub my balls... smartphones and any gadgets are useless to me.

life without the presents of a pointed nipples and a massive Barça around one... is meaningless.

in conclusion; life continues without Smartphone and life ends without a woman.

And finally, I don't know if it's the drugs I took this morning messing my head. the heading of this thread is giving serious brain damage. a good Samaritan should please help me out.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Imagine Your Life And Work Without Smartphone? by Ayodeb(m): 7:27am On Apr 14, 2018
Can you image your life or imagine your life, which?
Re: Can You Imagine Your Life And Work Without Smartphone? by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 14, 2018
no much differences.
there's always newspaper and people around
Re: Can You Imagine Your Life And Work Without Smartphone? by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 14, 2018
Tenshades:
"image" means "picture" can you "picture" your life and work... how about that?
still the key and correct word is imagine to imagine is to vizualize a scenario
Re: Can You Imagine Your Life And Work Without Smartphone? by lordsharks(m): 7:30am On Apr 14, 2018
Would hav been something else o
Re: Can You Imagine Your Life And Work Without Smartphone? by peacettw: 7:31am On Apr 14, 2018
No, not really... My uni days would have been super easy if smart phones existed in Nigeria then. My life practically revolves around my smart phone/tab. I no longer watch TV anymore. There is still so much out there to learn online.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Imagine Your Life And Work Without Smartphone? by lordsharks(m): 7:31am On Apr 14, 2018
Jh0wsef:
It's my birthday today! gringrin
Una wey like free airtime. Check the link in my profile. no use big boy miss this offer. It came out yesterday or so grin
Happy birthday dude

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Redmi Note 9 pro max And Note 9 Pro Officially Launched In India. / MTN Xtracash: How To Borrow Real Money From MTN / Tecno T3 Vs N3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.