Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,376 members, 7,864,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:43 AM

Bbnaija: “I Bear No Grudges Against Her” – Nina’s Boyfriend, Collins - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: “I Bear No Grudges Against Her” – Nina’s Boyfriend, Collins (538 Views)

Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React / Bbnaija: Nina’s Ex-boyfriend, Collins Laments Over Impostor Accounts / #bbnaija: Why I Won’t Reconcile With My Boyfriend, Collins - Nina Boasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: “I Bear No Grudges Against Her” – Nina’s Boyfriend, Collins by iamocheme: 3:13am On Apr 13, 2018
Collins Uno, the boyfriend to Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Nina, has spoken out on the recent rift between his girlfriend Nina and fellow housemate, Miracle.

Recall Miracle and Nina had confessed love for each last week during a chat with the show Ebuka.

A certain Collins @uno_collins had been slamming the Nina for the past few days, her real boyfriend has reacted by calling out the account.

Nina real boyfriend took to his Instagram page to react to this development, saying he that he holds no grudges against Nina.

He wrote;

“Hello everybody…someone has been impersonating me on Twitter…saying bad things about Nina…I bear no grudges for her.

This not me on Twitter… Its a fake account

This is the guy behind the fake twitter account…he was using this handle @Collins_uno,he goes by this handle now @Collins_neo..He is an imposter,an impersonator…that’s not me.”
Source: http://mycelebritygist.com/bbnaija-i-bear-no-grudges-against-her-ninas-boyfriend-collins/

(1) (Reply)

Tanzanian Musician Diamond Platinumz Arrested For Posting ‘indecent Videos’ / Chimamanda Adichie: How I Was Sexually Assaulted At Age 17 / Comedian Ayo Makun Carpets Davido, “you Don’t Have Respect”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.