Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Nigeria’s Inflation Declines For 14th Consecutive Month - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria’s Inflation Declines For 14th Consecutive Month (8120 Views)

Inflation Declines For 12th Consecutive Month To 15.13% / Nigeria’s Inflation Declines For Nine Consecutive Months / Nigeria’s Inflation Rate Drops For Seventh Consecutive Month, Says Nbs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Declines For 14th Consecutive Month by Pataricatering(f): 10:47am On Apr 13, 2018
Coldfeets:

Up wailers too... for keeping buhari and co. on his toes. grin
that’s the only thing they are good for - nothing constructive but at least they keep
the govt on its toes !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Declines For 14th Consecutive Month by Crocky23: 10:49am On Apr 13, 2018
Biggest lie in the world, which inflation fall?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Declines For 14th Consecutive Month by Coldfeets: 10:59am On Apr 13, 2018
Pataricatering:
that’s the only thing they are good for - nothing constructive but at least they keep
the govt on its toes !

Exactly. shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Declines For 14th Consecutive Month by progress69: 11:39am On Apr 13, 2018
seguno2:

Foreign exchange affordable at N365 compared to N190, which Buhari and APC said was unacceptable in 2015?
Inflation continues to grow albeit at a lower rate hence food, fuel etc remain more costly as the pauperisation of Nigerians deteriorates under Buhari and APC.
Buhari is a monumental error of gargantuan proportions that must be corrected in 2019.

When will u guys stop all these lies. Naira was devalued in 2014 to 197-199 to a $ and as at May 2015, it was already about 230 to a $ in the parralel market. How u guys lie without conscience i dont understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Declines For 14th Consecutive Month by seguno2: 11:54am On Apr 13, 2018
progress69:
When will u guys stop all these lies. Naira was devalued in 2014 to 197-199 to a $ and as at May 2015, it was already about 230 to a $ in the parralel market. How u guys lie without conscience i dont understand

..... which is higher than the N500 it reached in February 2017 before it started to drop until N365 now due to pumping dollars from increasing oil prices
Moreover, was Buhari still campaigning in May 2015 when he had won the election two months earlier?
Who is the liar now?
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Declines For 14th Consecutive Month by seguno2: 12:00pm On Apr 13, 2018
Crocky23:
Biggest lie in the world, which inflation fall?

If Buhari, APC and their followers don’t tell lies what else can they do seeing their failure of three years after promising heaven on earth?
Make we understand them small o jare grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Declines For 14th Consecutive Month by progress69: 12:03pm On Apr 13, 2018
seguno2:

..... which is higher than the N500 it reached in February 2017 before it started to drop until N365 now due to pumping dollars from increasing oil prices
Moreover, was Buhari still campaigning in May 2015 when he had won the election two months earlier?
Who is the liar now?

You told a lie,i exposed it, now u are telling another one.

Enjoy yourself.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Declines For 14th Consecutive Month by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 13, 2018
Inflation reduced on paper doesn't translate to real world scenarios

This government sef undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Declines For 14th Consecutive Month by seguno2: 12:25pm On Apr 13, 2018
progress69:

Enjoy yourself.

Point out the lie or forever keep your peace.

Monjerk:
We are now celebrating 2 naira reduction from N500 to 1 dollar exchange rate in the parallel market.

Nigeria is really in the hand of bad leadership.

Buhari is on mission to cripple this country, the earlier we do the needful the better.

#istandwith2face# on the plan protest.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Declines For 14th Consecutive Month by AZeD1(m): 12:27pm On Apr 13, 2018
Amoto94:
Good or bad news?
Good news for politicians but no real effect to the ordinary guy.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Declines For 14th Consecutive Month by wisdomdc: 12:27pm On Apr 13, 2018
WO, see it is the price of Garri, rice and beans that I am using for economic calculation now, I don't have time for all those grammar. Just tell me the price and I Will tell you the economic situation

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Declines For 14th Consecutive Month by seguno2: 12:28pm On Apr 13, 2018
progress69:

Enjoy yourself.

You can’t run from the truth.
Better to deal with it.
Cheers.

straneur:
The Nigerian Naira continued to depreciate against the U.S. dollar on the parallel market, despite the claim of a steady rise in the foreign reserves.

The local currency lost N3 from N507 it traded on Tuesday to exchange at N510 against the U.S dollar on Wednesday.

While both the Pound Sterling and the Euro-single currency were exchanged at N625 and N535 respectively.

At the Bureau De Change segment, the Naira closed at N399 to a dollar, a CBN stipulated rate. While the Pound Sterling and the Euro-single currency traded at N626 and N537.

On the interbank market, the Naira traded at N305 to the dollar, the same rate it traded on Tuesday.

Traders across all the segments have attributed the recent drop in the Naira value to the activities of some speculators and currency hoarders that will do anything to profit at the expense of the Nation.

The Minister of State for Petroleum Resources, Dr. Ibe Kachikwu said on Tuesday that the nation lost about $100 billion to militant attacks last year, which according to him has reduced foreign exchange revenue by the most in recent time and hinder the Central Bank of Nigeria from consistently servicing the economy with adequate forex.

In a separate but related news, Nigerian exports to India dropped by 54 percent in January, meaning Nigeria is losing about 60 percent of her oil’s monthly revenue going by current crude oil prices.

Therefore, “until production level increased, the exchange rate will continue to suffer and so will the economy as both consumer prices and consumer spending will be affected,” analysts at Investors King Ltd., stated.

http://investorsking.com/naira-exchanges-at-record-low-n510-a-dollar/

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Declines For 14th Consecutive Month by mathinips(m): 2:44pm On Apr 13, 2018
Fesomu:
Well I bought a bag of rice for 11,500 yesterday.. I know some Igbos here will claim they bought theirs 20k. Awon omo ale Nigeria

For where? Because in my own area. I bought it for 15k
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Declines For 14th Consecutive Month by Yyeske(m): 3:00pm On Apr 13, 2018
progress69:

Enjoy yourself.
I saw his first lie and just laughed it off, leave him and let him be.
No Nigerian living in Nigeria would deny the fact that prices especially of food is dropping but these children of hate will never admit the truth. They wish to hear negative news inorder to spite Buhari but forgetting they'd be victims of the bad news.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Declines For 14th Consecutive Month by mathinips(m): 3:00pm On Apr 13, 2018
wisdomdc:
WO, see it is the price of Garri, rice and beans that I am using for economic calculation now, I don't have time for all those grammar. Just tell me the price and I Will tell you the economic situation
Grammar indeed
Please what was the price of Garri, Rice, Yam in your area last month and what is it now? Are the prices really coming down, stable or rising?

Let be sincere to our self. We call our self Moslems and Christians but it's so sad we hardly practice them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Declines For 14th Consecutive Month by Yyeske(m): 3:01pm On Apr 13, 2018
lestat:
Inflation reduced on paper doesn't translate to real world scenarios

This government sef undecided
I know you don't go to the market, your mum does that for you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Declines For 14th Consecutive Month by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 13, 2018
Yyeske:
I know you don't go to the market, your mum does that for you

You just had to talk didn't you?

Now look what you did to yourself

Are you proud ?

You just made yourself look like an arsehole

Feel good ?
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Declines For 14th Consecutive Month by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 13, 2018
SillyMods:

How much was fuel and bag of rice pre-looting of GEJ?
It was even cheaper. Fuel was N65. But change had made it N145( official rate).
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Declines For 14th Consecutive Month by Gap2020(m): 8:53pm On Apr 13, 2018
donb06:
oga mi for where u buy am abeg mk I go there go buy because my own go soon finish I no get 18500 to buy oo
I bought my 14000 early February .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Made N100,000 Profit In 7 Days Advertising My Aliexpress Goods On OLX / Report: Banking Access Lowest In Northeast, Southeast / 2023 Top 10 Richest People In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.