Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,825 members, 7,810,169 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

#bbnaija: Dino Melaye Hosts Bambam And Teddy A In Abuja (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Dino Melaye Hosts Bambam And Teddy A In Abuja (photos) (37047 Views)

BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) / BBNaija: Teddy A Pictured With Bambam And Steve Outside The House After Eviction / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-A Sex On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Dino Melaye Hosts Bambam And Teddy A In Abuja (photos) by Amagite3(f): 5:42am On Apr 13, 2018
Senator Dino Melaye, the lawmaker representing Kogi West senatorial district, hosted big brother Naija ex housemates, Teddy A and BamBam in his Abuja home yesterday.

The duo are still on their media tour and are currently receiving love from their fans in the state. Dino shared a photo with them and wrote;

"Teddy A and Bambam of big brother at my krip. Great guys"

BamBam also shared videos from his home.

See more photos here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/bbnaija-dino-melaye-hosts-bambam-and-teddy-a-in-abuja.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

6 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Dino Melaye Hosts Bambam And Teddy A In Abuja (photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:44am On Apr 13, 2018
dino the man with balls like fayose

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: Dino Melaye Hosts Bambam And Teddy A In Abuja (photos) by Olalan(m): 5:46am On Apr 13, 2018
BBN creates overnight celebs

53 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Dino Melaye Hosts Bambam And Teddy A In Abuja (photos) by dollytino4real(f): 5:56am On Apr 13, 2018
i like dis dano milk of a senator, he is senator of jolliment

12 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Dino Melaye Hosts Bambam And Teddy A In Abuja (photos) by CastedGist: 6:04am On Apr 13, 2018
SEE TEDDY-A & BAM BAM LOVE UP PHOTOS http://www.gistmore.com/teddy-bambam-loved-new-photos
Re: #bbnaija: Dino Melaye Hosts Bambam And Teddy A In Abuja (photos) by ashewoboy(m): 6:17am On Apr 13, 2018
this girl get sexy body like laveda.

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Dino Melaye Hosts Bambam And Teddy A In Abuja (photos) by philcz(m): 6:42am On Apr 13, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
dino the man with balls like fayose
I guess you've felt both balls.

114 Likes 6 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: Dino Melaye Hosts Bambam And Teddy A In Abuja (photos) by kolafolabi(m): 6:58am On Apr 13, 2018
The most controversial Senator of all time

I always imagine how and why a Senator would wear an academic dress to the Chamber.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: Dino Melaye Hosts Bambam And Teddy A In Abuja (photos) by EnglishKiller: 7:01am On Apr 13, 2018
So they too are now Celebrities !!!

Yeyebrities claiming Celebrities

5 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Dino Melaye Hosts Bambam And Teddy A In Abuja (photos) by muckross(m): 7:20am On Apr 13, 2018
Re: #bbnaija: Dino Melaye Hosts Bambam And Teddy A In Abuja (photos) by emeijeh(m): 7:33am On Apr 13, 2018
Stupid country

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: Dino Melaye Hosts Bambam And Teddy A In Abuja (photos) by lilfreezy: 8:06am On Apr 13, 2018
This is ridiculous. Our politicians and our financial institutions keep promoting mediocrity. Out youths are watching, what kind of role models do you want them to be when it's their time to lead. I weep for my dear country.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: Dino Melaye Hosts Bambam And Teddy A In Abuja (photos) by Demonicide(f): 8:07am On Apr 13, 2018
Within two months these ones don become celeb

4 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Dino Melaye Hosts Bambam And Teddy A In Abuja (photos) by geostrata(m): 8:07am On Apr 13, 2018
hmm

Ibori to host EFE based on logistics

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Dino Melaye Hosts Bambam And Teddy A In Abuja (photos) by saabright(m): 8:07am On Apr 13, 2018
emeijeh:
Stupid country
I swear

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Dino Melaye Hosts Bambam And Teddy A In Abuja (photos) by igbohausayoruba: 8:08am On Apr 13, 2018
Fellow musician

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Dino Melaye Hosts Bambam And Teddy A In Abuja (photos) by Obudupikin: 8:08am On Apr 13, 2018
Shameless.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Dino Melaye Hosts Bambam And Teddy A In Abuja (photos) by Is04970: 8:09am On Apr 13, 2018
The 2 are still suppose to be in the house if not of tribalism.
Very brilliant folks. Teddy A is also well informed.

9 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Dino Melaye Hosts Bambam And Teddy A In Abuja (photos) by SalamRushdie: 8:09am On Apr 13, 2018
For real? When will these people host young entrepreneurs with great ideas that need just a push , when will they host a spelling bee champ, when will they host the best graduating student from an engineering dept , when will host the national maths champ...

" The black is indolent and a dreamer; who is only inspired by frivolities, drinking and sex " ---Ernesto Che

Well what should I even expect from senator that still spells "crib" as "krip"

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: Dino Melaye Hosts Bambam And Teddy A In Abuja (photos) by ukehnonny: 8:09am On Apr 13, 2018
cool
Mehn Entertainment pays more than Academics.
These guys are gradually going far.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Dino Melaye Hosts Bambam And Teddy A In Abuja (photos) by Igbaba2: 8:09am On Apr 13, 2018
see tattoo every, pls., how is dis one passing moral lessons to our generation? may God help us.

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Dino Melaye Hosts Bambam And Teddy A In Abuja (photos) by saintade01(m): 8:10am On Apr 13, 2018
Now we have totally lost it in this country

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Dino Melaye Hosts Bambam And Teddy A In Abuja (photos) by BalogunIdowu(m): 8:10am On Apr 13, 2018
Se this is our senators, they won't support meritocracy
Re: #bbnaija: Dino Melaye Hosts Bambam And Teddy A In Abuja (photos) by Paperwhite(m): 8:10am On Apr 13, 2018
Commit a big lawless & shameless act and become an instant celebrity in Nigeria.All of them are screwed up. undecided

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Dino Melaye Hosts Bambam And Teddy A In Abuja (photos) by rman: 8:10am On Apr 13, 2018
These guys had sex on live TV and we turned them to celebrities.

I have always known we are hypocritical about sex. We all do it but pretend we do not and secretly/openly admire those that are bold to flaunt sexuality.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Dino Melaye Hosts Bambam And Teddy A In Abuja (photos) by EmmaLege: 8:12am On Apr 13, 2018
BamTeddy
Re: #bbnaija: Dino Melaye Hosts Bambam And Teddy A In Abuja (photos) by straighttalk(m): 8:14am On Apr 13, 2018
This Guy of a Senator has no foresight

Owing to the fact that his political future is being sealed in Kogi State politics, he should rather be investing in what will sustain his extravagant life style than investing on hypes and emotions.

Else he 'll soon auction those fleets of car and interiors that he so much like to flaunt.
Re: #bbnaija: Dino Melaye Hosts Bambam And Teddy A In Abuja (photos) by anyicash(m): 8:15am On Apr 13, 2018
Courtesy of the toilet banging, that particular act in that toilet has made them super models.

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Dino Melaye Hosts Bambam And Teddy A In Abuja (photos) by wiridina: 8:18am On Apr 13, 2018
see as the biitch dey form lyk holy shiit!!!
Re: #bbnaija: Dino Melaye Hosts Bambam And Teddy A In Abuja (photos) by 4hys: 8:19am On Apr 13, 2018
Re: #bbnaija: Dino Melaye Hosts Bambam And Teddy A In Abuja (photos) by GGirll: 8:19am On Apr 13, 2018
What a shame of a shit hole senator....so sexual sin on TV is now a thing to celebrate....well bamsex pray that this guy marry you or else.....let me reserve my comment....shameless senator!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Dino Melaye Hosts Bambam And Teddy A In Abuja (photos) by AdaIhiala(f): 8:22am On Apr 13, 2018
See him.How many ground and record breaking students has he hosted? Trying to cash in on the temporary fame of two fornicators. Misplaced priority of our leaders.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IK Ogbonna Celebrates Ini Edo's 42nd Birthday With Loved-Up Video / D'banj's Ex Gf Jennifer Obayuwana Is Engaged! Check Out Her Bling / Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.