Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

When Prayer Becomes A Habit, Miracles Becomes A Lifestyle. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Prayer Becomes A Habit, Miracles Becomes A Lifestyle. (384 Views)

When Prayer Becomes Sin / When Prayer Becomes An Act Of Deception / When Prayer Becomes A Habit, Miracles Becomes A Lifestyle. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Prayer Becomes A Habit, Miracles Becomes A Lifestyle. by Revadebola: 6:48am On Apr 13, 2018
WHEN PRAYER BECOMES A HABIT, MIRACLES BECOME A LIFESTYLE.

Luke 18:1 (KJV)
'And he spake a parable unto them to this end , that men ought always to pray, and not to faint".

The above scripture means, you should pray and not get discouraged. In other words, pray until something happens (PUSH).
Romans 12:12 and Colossians 4:2 says, you should continue in prayers.

1 Thessalonians 5:17 (KJV)
"Pray without ceasing".

All these scriptures imply that , we should develop a strong and consistent prayer habit.
Prayer is the key to all miracles. Therefore when we develop a prayerful life, miracles will become our usual occurrences.
Set aside a time daily to pray. Shut your doors from distractions, switch off or silent your cell phone and pray.
It is spiritually wrong to be talking to the Almighty God and picking phone calls.
Be disciplined to maintain the same time for your prayer.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. Holy Spirit teach me how to pray.
2. Lord grant me the grace to be more prayerful.
3. In Jesus Name, I rebuke every spirit of prayer less ness.
4. Lord help me to be disciplined with my prayer life.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE ON WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO DAILY RECEIVE AUDIO PRAYER /MESSAGE.

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.
FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP :
+2349059270030.
SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.
"LIKE " my Facebook page,
" Charles Adebola Ministries ".
Re: When Prayer Becomes A Habit, Miracles Becomes A Lifestyle. by eezeribe(m): 6:51am On Apr 13, 2018
No wonder most prayer warriors are perpetually poor... Their miracle(poverty) is indeed a lifestyle.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/04/18 / Do Theists Love Faith, Or Hate It? / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 03/05/2018 Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.