Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,997 members, 7,814,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 03/05/2018 Thursday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 03/05/2018 Thursday (383 Views)

Rhema For Living Devotional 2023 / Grace For Living Daily Devotion / Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 03/05/2018 Thursday by banabest(m): 4:11am On May 03, 2018
RHEMA FOR LIVING
OMEGA FIRE� MINISTRIES
DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
_By_
APOSTLE (Prof) & Rev. Dr (Mrs) JOHNSON SULEMAN

�Thursday, 3rd May 2018

�ONE YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
_Psalms Chapters 7,8&9_

➡TOPIC: *NO HOPELESS SITUATION*

�BIBLE TEXT: Psalm 34:19
_"Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all."_

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
The righteous is expected to attract many afflictions. In
fact his affliction becomes many for the sake of his
righteousness. What are your afflictions? Are they
numerous? It is not out of place but expected. Are you walking
into trouble? Are you in the midst of trouble? Or you are walking
out of trouble?
Relax! If the first part of the scripture is being fulfilled (many are the afflictions of the righteous), the other part will also be fulfilled (but the Lord delivereth him out of them all). God has promised deliverance from all no matter the thickness of the trouble. Verse 20 says "He keepeth his bones, not one of them is broken'
There is no hopeless situation in God. No hopeless situation is without hope, when your hope gets to hopeless, hope again. Don't forget Isaiah 43:2, "When thou passeth through the water I will be
with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned, neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. Be comforted,your deliverance is sure no matter how much trouble you are in.
�������������������
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

�� *Prayerkiss ......

_Lord, as I pray now, help me to rest in your promise of deliverance in Jesus name._

2⃣0⃣1⃣ 8⃣
MY YEAR OF RESTORATION & SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTER.
MORE GRACE!

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Mean To Be Born Again? / EBERE WAS SAVED FROM DARE-DEVIL RITUAL KILLERS. [Her story] / What Is Your View On Prayer Points

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.