Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Any PDP Presidential Candidate Will Defeat Buhari Easily - Secondus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any PDP Presidential Candidate Will Defeat Buhari Easily - Secondus (1274 Views)

Don’t Vote Any PDP Candidate - Buhari Warns Nigerians / 2019: PDP Faults Kwankwaso, Reveals How Presidential Candidate Will Emerge / Any PDP Candidate Can Defeat Buhari — Turaki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any PDP Presidential Candidate Will Defeat Buhari Easily - Secondus by nairavsdollars(f): 7:06am On Apr 13, 2018
Temidayo Akinsuyi, ABUJA

Any PDP Presidential Candidate Will Defeat Buhari – Secondus

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) on Thursday said it was battle ready to confront the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) ahead of the 2019 presidential election.

Speaking in an exclusive interview with DAILY INDEPENDENT in Abuja, Prince Uche Secondus, the party’s National Chairman, said any candidate presented by the PDP as its presidential flag bearer would roundly defeat APC’s candidate, including President Muhammadu Buhari.

President Buhari had earlier declared his intention to seek re-election at his party’s National Executive Committee (NEC) meeting in Abuja, on Monday.

According to Secondus, having failed to deliver majority of the promises it made to Nigerians in the build-up to the 2015 election, there was no way Nigerians who had been subjected to untold hardship under the present government would give their mandate to the APC again.

He listed economic recession, high rate of unemployment, insecurity, high cost of living, daily job losses, and lopsided anti-corruption war as some of the problems the APC government had foisted on the Nigerian populace.

I am convinced beyond reasonable doubt that we will present a credible presidential candidate that will be acceptable to all Nigerians. Such candidate will emerge through a free, fair and credible democratic process.

“I am confident that whoever flies the flag of our party will defeat the presidential candidate of APC, including President Buhari, because I don’t see Nigerians voting the APC back to power.

“They have failed in all their promises. In fact, it was a colossal failure and they themselves know that they have disappointed Nigerians.

They promised one naira to a dollar, today it is N362 to a dollar.

“They said if Buhari becomes president, fuel will be sold at N40 per litre. Today, fuel is being sold at N145 per litre and above N200 in some places. They visited hunger and untold hardship on the masses.

“The economy today is in a shambles. People are losing jobs on a daily basis.

“Unemployment rate is on the highest level and killer herdsmen are on the rampage.

“They have failed virtually on all that they promised. So, why will any sane person ask them to continue in another four years?

“Nigerians have experienced both APC and PDP and they can see that the difference is very clear.

“Of course, we made some mistakes but we were humble enough to admit it and promised to right the wrongs in the future.

“So, I am optimistic that our candidate will beat the APC candidate, even if it is Buhari, by a wide margin, but we are appealing that the election should be free and fair.”

https://independent.ng/any-pdp-presidential-candidate-will-defeat-buhari-secondus/amp/

1 Like

Re: Any PDP Presidential Candidate Will Defeat Buhari Easily - Secondus by bjayx: 7:08am On Apr 13, 2018
Not true... Atiku is a good aspirant
Re: Any PDP Presidential Candidate Will Defeat Buhari Easily - Secondus by CoolFreeday(m): 7:09am On Apr 13, 2018
Dreamer.
2019 is close, let's watch and see.
#IStandWithBaba

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any PDP Presidential Candidate Will Defeat Buhari Easily - Secondus by naijjaman(m): 7:11am On Apr 13, 2018
I Agree cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Any PDP Presidential Candidate Will Defeat Buhari Easily - Secondus by emmie14: 7:17am On Apr 13, 2018
Bitter truth to APC blind supports .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any PDP Presidential Candidate Will Defeat Buhari Easily - Secondus by EdCure: 7:22am On Apr 13, 2018
Admittedly, this is true.

Many of us may not want a return of PDP but Buhari is too toxic, ominous and chaotic.

4 Likes

Re: Any PDP Presidential Candidate Will Defeat Buhari Easily - Secondus by SillyMods: 7:24am On Apr 13, 2018
grin cheesy

Just bring out the candidate or better still combine all your aspirants and make them face PMB as one candidate. No be mouth dey do am

1 Like

Re: Any PDP Presidential Candidate Will Defeat Buhari Easily - Secondus by Olalan(m): 7:34am On Apr 13, 2018
As much as many people want the exit of this administration, the political structure on ground will make that very difficult without a very strong opposition party which PDP is not
Re: Any PDP Presidential Candidate Will Defeat Buhari Easily - Secondus by Jirate(m): 7:34am On Apr 13, 2018
“The economy today is in a shambles. People are losing jobs on a daily basis.

“Unemployment rate is on the highest level and killer herdsmen are on the rampage.

They have failed virtually on all that they promised. So, why will any sane person ask them to continue in another four years?

That is The Painful Truth. Honestly, another Four Years under Buhari Will be Catastrophic, Imaginably Disastrous and the Gargantuan Garrulous APC just don't Care.

3 Likes

Re: Any PDP Presidential Candidate Will Defeat Buhari Easily - Secondus by Jirate(m): 7:40am On Apr 13, 2018
SillyMods:
grin cheesy

[s]Just bring out the candidate or better still combine all your aspirants and make them face PMB as one candidate. No be mouth dey do am[/s]

Thank God You Know Who You Are, at least your Name says it All. Silly at its Peak. cool

2 Likes

Re: Any PDP Presidential Candidate Will Defeat Buhari Easily - Secondus by AdaIhiala(f): 7:43am On Apr 13, 2018
Secondus, don't be silly there. You mean rotating the same failures. All of you are polithiefians.If you don't know,know it now. None of you have the calling of servitude but the calling of thievery .I don't know who we offended to be saddled with elites like you people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any PDP Presidential Candidate Will Defeat Buhari Easily - Secondus by muykem: 7:53am On Apr 13, 2018
Yes in Biafra Republic.
Re: Any PDP Presidential Candidate Will Defeat Buhari Easily - Secondus by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 8:07am On Apr 13, 2018
it's not a lie though.

lets put tribalism aside for a second, if GEJ couldn't win a second tenure in 2015, is Pres. Buhari worthy of one

1 Like

Re: Any PDP Presidential Candidate Will Defeat Buhari Easily - Secondus by Omeokachie: 8:07am On Apr 13, 2018
With Libyans killing Nigerians on Nigerian soil and Buhari asking Nigerians to accommodate them, even KOWA party candidate will defeat the kindergarten president.

2 Likes

Re: Any PDP Presidential Candidate Will Defeat Buhari Easily - Secondus by DSS1335: 9:28am On Apr 13, 2018
angry angry angry
angry angry angry
angry angry

Secondus, Your are Mad!
We are tired of APC and PDP is not and will never be an alternative get that into to empty skull

We need a fresh Party! Com'on Nigerian, we can still get it right 2019 without APC and PDP

***modified***
I love this by Aniomadei2018

IF APC is not the answer to our Problems, there is no reason going back to the instigators of the problem.
I'm not a politician but I would do everything not to have PDP in Government in Nigeria.
The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia. I believe PDP believes Nigerians have short memories, if not, Ibori would not have been included in their convention committee and Jonathan would not have been allowed to talk (He ended up indicting himself as usual anyway).
For those who may have forgotten, kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with me that what happened in Eagle square on saturday was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

But I believe, it is the right thing to do.
If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.!
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money?
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....
Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into RECESSION happening

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any PDP Presidential Candidate Will Defeat Buhari Easily - Secondus by omowolewa: 9:34am On Apr 13, 2018
Thatz pop's problem, overconfidence, contempt, impunity and pride
Re: Any PDP Presidential Candidate Will Defeat Buhari Easily - Secondus by SLIMDON88: 9:51am On Apr 13, 2018
Sir M. Buhari has already won the election and no powerless PDP can stop that.... chiri gawa

2 Likes

Re: Any PDP Presidential Candidate Will Defeat Buhari Easily - Secondus by Ratello: 9:52am On Apr 13, 2018
EdCure:
Admittedly, this is true.

Many of us may not want a return of PDP but Buhari is too toxic, ominous and chaotic.

Even you? grin cheesy grin blood of Habakkuk cheesy grin grin
Re: Any PDP Presidential Candidate Will Defeat Buhari Easily - Secondus by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:13am On Apr 13, 2018
grin grin grin Lamido and Dakwambo will never Come close to Defeating PMB

I Think Kwankwaso and Atiku should be given the opportunity to Run
Re: Any PDP Presidential Candidate Will Defeat Buhari Easily - Secondus by EdCure: 1:30pm On Apr 13, 2018
Olalan:
As much as many people want the exit of this administration, the political structure on ground will make that very difficult without a very strong opposition party which PDP is not
Well observed.
The power of incumbency is always a very potent determinant of election results in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Any PDP Presidential Candidate Will Defeat Buhari Easily - Secondus by dignity33: 2:58pm On Apr 13, 2018
DSS1335:
angry angry angry
angry angry angry
angry angry

Secondus, Your are Mad!
We are tired of APC and PDP is not and will never be an alternative get that into to empty skull

We need a fresh Party! Com'on Nigerian, we can still get it right 2019 without APC and PDP

***modified***
I love this by Aniomadei2018

IF APC is not the answer to our Problems, there is no reason going back to the instigators of the problem.
I'm not a politician but I would do everything not to have PDP in Government in Nigeria.
The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia. I believe PDP believes Nigerians have short memories, if not, Ibori would not have been included in their convention committee and Jonathan would not have been allowed to talk (He ended up indicting himself as usual anyway).
For those who may have forgotten, kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with me that what happened in Eagle square on saturday was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

But I believe, it is the right thing to do.
If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.!
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money?
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....
Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into RECESSION happening
BMC campaign strategy
Re: Any PDP Presidential Candidate Will Defeat Buhari Easily - Secondus by obonujoker(m): 3:16pm On Apr 13, 2018
Unless you bring FFK.... grin
Re: Any PDP Presidential Candidate Will Defeat Buhari Easily - Secondus by dheilaw1(m): 5:38pm On Apr 13, 2018
secondus won't stop been stupid. he must have joined Jonathan in drinking sapele water when he said that
Re: Any PDP Presidential Candidate Will Defeat Buhari Easily - Secondus by nairavsdollars(f): 7:23am On Apr 14, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Soldiers Clash With Police In Aba, 3 Dead (read Details) / Jos Plateau Crisis For Begginers / As Osinbajo Makes Nigeria Proud In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.