Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,775 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

UEFA Champions League And Europe League Semi-Final Draw Thread - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / UEFA Champions League And Europe League Semi-Final Draw Thread (41321 Views)

UEFA Champions League 2021/2022 Quarter Final Draw @ 12:00 PM / UEFA New Rules For Champions League And Europa League / UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UEFA Champions League And Europe League Semi-Final Draw Thread by CeeKay17: 8:45am On Apr 14, 2018
kense88:
No, when you say couldn't qualify for group stage, your trying to say they couldn't make it to group stage of champions league. But when you say, couldn't qualify from there group, it means they couldn't make it to the next stage, which is exactly what am trying to say. They were eliminated at the group stage of champions league, hence why they are competing at Europa.
Obviously I'm talking about Arsenal who didn't even make it to the group stage in the first place
Re: UEFA Champions League And Europe League Semi-Final Draw Thread by kense88: 10:14am On Apr 14, 2018
CeeKay17:

Obviously I'm talking about Arsenal who didn't even make it to the group stage in the first place
They could have saved themselves the embarrassment by not participating.
Re: UEFA Champions League And Europe League Semi-Final Draw Thread by CeeKay17: 10:32am On Apr 14, 2018
kense88:
They could have saved themselves the embarrassment by not participating.
They've reached 2 finals in 3 years recently. I don't think anybody cares that they lost in the group stages this year.
Re: UEFA Champions League And Europe League Semi-Final Draw Thread by kense88: 10:38am On Apr 14, 2018
CeeKay17:

They've reached 2 finals in 3 years recently. I don't think anybody cares that they lost in the group stages this year.
It's actually one final. The point is, they are nothing special this season. Chelsea and roma got the better of them. Arsenal can do the same

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 26th October 2013 / Liverpool Vs West Ham (3 - 2) - On 24th February 2020 / Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) - Full Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.