Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,255 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Hushpuppi Appreciate His Instagram Fans As He Hits 1million Followers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Appreciate His Instagram Fans As He Hits 1million Followers (1754 Views)

Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga / Davido 'Liked' Wizkid's Video On Instagram, Fans React / Gifty Shares Another Nude Picture On Instagram, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hushpuppi Appreciate His Instagram Fans As He Hits 1million Followers by zion69(m): 12:26pm On Apr 13, 2018
The Billionaire Gucci Master, HushPuppi who came into the spotlight on social media with his lavish and stylish lifestyle with countless celebrity fights mostly with Nigerian artistes, just posted on his Instagram page this morning that he woke up to 1 million followers.

HushPuppi shared a video thanking and appreciating his fans and followers for their love and support shown towards him by following him on Instagram. He captioned it;

Woke up and realized I’ve reached a million followers here on IG and I can’t tell you all how much I appreciate your love, support and appreciation of what I do regardless of my imperfections and I didn’t have to go and be sharing money for bloggers to post me to gain y’all love and presence. I lor you all �

Source : http://zionadebisi.com/hushpuppi-appreciate-instagram-fans-as-he-hits-1million-followers/

Re: Hushpuppi Appreciate His Instagram Fans As He Hits 1million Followers by zion69(m): 12:26pm On Apr 13, 2018
Congrats
Re: Hushpuppi Appreciate His Instagram Fans As He Hits 1million Followers by forreelinc(m): 12:28pm On Apr 13, 2018
Wait what does he do for a living again?
Re: Hushpuppi Appreciate His Instagram Fans As He Hits 1million Followers by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:29pm On Apr 13, 2018
forreelinc:
A typical Nigerian shocked

6 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Appreciate His Instagram Fans As He Hits 1million Followers by forreelinc(m): 12:31pm On Apr 13, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
A typical Nigerian shocked

How is typical Nigerian a job?
Re: Hushpuppi Appreciate His Instagram Fans As He Hits 1million Followers by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 13, 2018
forreelinc:

Water color, you better no kill urself with another person headache

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Appreciate His Instagram Fans As He Hits 1million Followers by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:33pm On Apr 13, 2018
forreelinc:

How is typical Nigerian a job?
I guess you should learn how to mind your business cool

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Appreciate His Instagram Fans As He Hits 1million Followers by DuBLINGreenb(m): 12:35pm On Apr 13, 2018
Op if not that I am a born again I for a say you dey mum oh.
Na everybody wey throwway money na hum be billionaire? This boy dey forbes? Him near Dangote? Or gates? Nor make me vex lose my anointing oh
Re: Hushpuppi Appreciate His Instagram Fans As He Hits 1million Followers by forreelinc(m): 12:38pm On Apr 13, 2018
fuckerstard:

Water color, you better no kill urself with another person headache

Thegeneralqueen:

omg simple question what does hushpuppi do for a living?
if una no know, then shut up and stop acting like you are tripping on LSD shiii
Re: Hushpuppi Appreciate His Instagram Fans As He Hits 1million Followers by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:40pm On Apr 13, 2018
forreelinc:

omg simple question what does hushpuppi do for a living?
if una no know, then shut up and stop acting like you are tripping on LSD shiii
Isn't this too much for you ? here is the easy way out wink

6 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Appreciate His Instagram Fans As He Hits 1million Followers by forreelinc(m): 12:41pm On Apr 13, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Isn't this too much for you ? here is the easy way out wink

*sigh* later if bill gate talk say una no get sense una go dey vex
Re: Hushpuppi Appreciate His Instagram Fans As He Hits 1million Followers by Thegeneralqueen(f): 1:22pm On Apr 13, 2018
forreelinc:

*sigh* later if bill gate talk say una no get sense una go dey vex

5 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Appreciate His Instagram Fans As He Hits 1million Followers by forreelinc(m): 1:43pm On Apr 13, 2018
[quote author=Thegeneralqueen post=66677263][/quote]

if you dont have anything to say, you no fit shut up ni?
Re: Hushpuppi Appreciate His Instagram Fans As He Hits 1million Followers by Thegeneralqueen(f): 2:33pm On Apr 13, 2018
forreelinc:

if you dont have anything to say, you no fit shut up ni?
Watch your mouth boy watch your mouth cool

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Appreciate His Instagram Fans As He Hits 1million Followers by Meekdon: 2:39pm On Apr 13, 2018
cheesy
Re: Hushpuppi Appreciate His Instagram Fans As He Hits 1million Followers by forreelinc(m): 2:48pm On Apr 13, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Watch your mouth boy watch your mouth cool
gal go suck a d!ck you are obviously bored.
Re: Hushpuppi Appreciate His Instagram Fans As He Hits 1million Followers by Thegeneralqueen(f): 2:50pm On Apr 13, 2018
forreelinc:

gal go suck a d!ck you are obviously bored.
Once you're done smoking lace blunt lemme know cool

5 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Appreciate His Instagram Fans As He Hits 1million Followers by forreelinc(m): 2:51pm On Apr 13, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Once you're done smoking lace blunt lemme know cool

undecided no boyfriend huh? you can go for your grand dad na i dont think he can turn down anyone at that age
Re: Hushpuppi Appreciate His Instagram Fans As He Hits 1million Followers by Thegeneralqueen(f): 2:54pm On Apr 13, 2018
forreelinc:

undecided no boyfriend huh? you can go for your grand dad na i dont think he can turn down anyone at that age
You just played yourself boy

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Appreciate His Instagram Fans As He Hits 1million Followers by forreelinc(m): 2:55pm On Apr 13, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
You just played yourself boy
whatever helps you sleep at night grand dad f*cker
Re: Hushpuppi Appreciate His Instagram Fans As He Hits 1million Followers by Thegeneralqueen(f): 2:58pm On Apr 13, 2018
forreelinc:

whatever helps you sleep at night grand dad f*cker
The level of your stupidity keeps getting bigger I'm happy for you cool

5 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Appreciate His Instagram Fans As He Hits 1million Followers by forreelinc(m): 3:03pm On Apr 13, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
The level of your stupidity keeps getting bigger I'm happy for you cool
what can i say? i am following your lead grand dad f*cker
Re: Hushpuppi Appreciate His Instagram Fans As He Hits 1million Followers by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:04pm On Apr 13, 2018
forreelinc:

what can i say? i am following your lead grand dad f*cker
Is that all you got

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Appreciate His Instagram Fans As He Hits 1million Followers by forreelinc(m): 3:25pm On Apr 13, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Is that all you got
better than you whose 'GOT' nothing
Re: Hushpuppi Appreciate His Instagram Fans As He Hits 1million Followers by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:27pm On Apr 13, 2018
forreelinc:
better than you whose 'GOT' nothing
Trash

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Appreciate His Instagram Fans As He Hits 1million Followers by forreelinc(m): 3:41pm On Apr 13, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Trash
empty vessel
Re: Hushpuppi Appreciate His Instagram Fans As He Hits 1million Followers by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:27pm On Apr 13, 2018
forreelinc:
empty vessel
It takes one to quote one wink

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Appreciate His Instagram Fans As He Hits 1million Followers by forreelinc(m): 7:35pm On Apr 13, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
It takes one to quote one wink
Took you long enuff, does it take that long for you to make your grand dad c*m i mean that's who you've been busy with right?
Re: Hushpuppi Appreciate His Instagram Fans As He Hits 1million Followers by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:41am On Apr 14, 2018
forreelinc:

Took you long enuff, does it take that long for you to make your grand dad c*m i mean that's who you've been busy with right?
Boy I know you're a brostitute we have no client today

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Appreciate His Instagram Fans As He Hits 1million Followers by Rapsino(m): 5:57am On Apr 14, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I think u r d one to mind ur business. cool
Re: Hushpuppi Appreciate His Instagram Fans As He Hits 1million Followers by forreelinc(m): 7:17am On Apr 14, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Boy I know you're a brostitute we have no client today
Wow that was as pathetic as your grand dads erection
Re: Hushpuppi Appreciate His Instagram Fans As He Hits 1million Followers by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:45am On Apr 14, 2018
Rapsino:
I think u r d one to mind ur business. cool
Broke boy cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chidinma Absolutely Beautiful In White Dress (photo) / Hot Sex Photos Of Popular Lagos Olosho Who Doesn’t Like Condom.. / A Suitor Ran Away When He Saw My 5 Children – Veteran Actress, Iya Rainbow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.