Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 (65160 Views)

Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 / Chelsea Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (0 - 3) On 25th February 2020 / Barcelona Vs Liverpool: UCL Semi Finals (3 - 0) On 1st May 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by cameeeeel(m): 11:29pm On May 01, 2018
Martinez19:
Against Roma, Messi was silent but barca fans won't be hearing any of that instead they are focusing on someone who is at a stage, in the competition, where Messi couldn't reach. grin
add it... where Messi could not be reached for three years consecutively

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by austyn0(m): 11:30pm On May 01, 2018
cameeeeel:
why are u aprobate and reprobate.. U don't need to do that... ur color is known already. what did u expect in dis match before....pressure will always be on Real Madrid...moreover, first goal came in three minutes.. if u watched d match as a lover of football and not as Barcelona fans , u would clearly see dat Modric was only bein a backup for Vazquez who played in Carvajal'position. what I still don't understand is why would Zidane bench Casemiro.dat gives Bayern to much domination in d midfield...as d chances Bayern missed you rued in favor of Barcelona, Did u know dat Barcelona were not even closed to any On Target in Olympiacos Rome, let alone be precise at goals. nothing spectacular in Barcelona too... If they couldn't defend 4-1 aggregate..secondly, why would u cut aside Uefa Champions League in ur determination of best team in couple of last year... dat shows ur hypocrisy at its peak. may be u decided to cut it cz Barcelona had failed in Quater finals for three yeas consecutively. for ur info, after d world Cup, no tournament is as tough as Champions League... you have been shouting Zidane is only a lucky guy...however, with more to his luckyness, he is also great tactician...he is made for Champions League. U said Madrid were only crossing, i repeat, u failed to watch dis match with analytical mind if not, please let u would av seen dat Madrid bossed 28 passes in d run for Benzema equalizer.... Google is ur friend or if Google will not be faster,www.marca.com/en will be a quick tip. stop being pained at other prosperity....Boss. lemme borrow d word of Emery, PSG coach nd one of the victims on Real Madrid progress to another final.... He said nd I quote..."like a woman, Champions League is wooed gradually, right now, she is Real Madrid's girl friend. they av won three of d four past edition nd perhaps, they will surely win it again dis year." my guy, I know u can't know more than Emery. take it or leave it Madrid are on course to win Five Champions League in a row...they are out to repeat the feat they made between 1956 to 1960 when it was known as European Cup. U may ask, how would happen the answer is not far fetched..by showing a dangerous attacking football when they are in form nd having a good evening or by luck when all their players are kept in bay...as to Referee, Real Madrid will always be favored...try to read history of the competition before it kicked off in 1956 nd see the impact of Santiago Bernabeu, d legend nd famous Real Madrid President had on it creation then...read more, Know more nd argue with objective mind. From A DIE HARD MADRID FANS.
When the season started, people were like " Madrid won't reach semi-final" they drew psg, "Madrid won't qualify, Mbappe, Neymar Cavani will do this and that" They drew Juve, "Madrid won't reach final" They drew and won Bayern, now it's Liverpool will carry the cup... One joyful thing about Madrid is, their God never departs them,, no matter how bad their defence is, they make up for it in attack.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by chiboy1116: 11:31pm On May 01, 2018
I think u need to read the history of Barcelona and Madrid during d Franco period .....mehn fc Barcelona is really more than a club ,just read it .one of the dew tin DAT happened ...Madrid won most of their league titles with d help of d Spanish govt, hamper got killed by franco followers ,barca already closed d deal with do Stefano but Spanish govt immediately came IP with a rule DAT only madrid has d right to buy foreign players ....and he ended up winning 5european cups . Don't even gete started ...u should read abt d Franco era.
cameeeeel:
why are u aprobate and reprobate.. U don't need to do that... ur color is known already. what did u expect in dis match before....pressure will always be on Real Madrid...moreover, first goal came in three minutes.. if u watched d match as a lover of football and not as Barcelona fans , u would clearly see dat Modric was only bein a backup for Vazquez who played in Carvajal'position. what I still don't understand is why would Zidane bench Casemiro.dat gives Bayern to much domination in d midfield...as d chances Bayern missed you rued in favor of Barcelona, Did u know dat Barcelona were not even closed to any On Target in Olympiacos Rome, let alone be precise at goals. nothing spectacular in Barcelona too... If they couldn't defend 4-1 aggregate..secondly, why would u cut aside Uefa Champions League in ur determination of best team in couple of last year... dat shows ur hypocrisy at its peak. may be u decided to cut it cz Barcelona had failed in Quater finals for three yeas consecutively. for ur info, after d world Cup, no tournament is as tough as Champions League... you have been shouting Zidane is only a lucky guy...however, with more to his luckyness, he is also great tactician...he is made for Champions League. U said Madrid were only crossing, i repeat, u failed to watch dis match with analytical mind if not, u would av seen dat Madrid bossed 28 passes in d run for Benzema equalizer.... Google is ur friend or if Google will not be faster,www.marca.com/en will be a quick tip. stop being pained at other prosperity....Boss. lemme borrow d word of Emery, PSG coach nd one of the victims on Real Madrid progress to another final.... He said nd I quote..."like a woman, Champions League is wooed gradually, right now, she is Real Madrid's girl friend. they av won three of d four past edition nd perhaps, they will surely win it again dis year." my guy, I know u can't know more than Emery. take it or leave it Madrid are on course to win Five Champions League in a row...they are out to repeat the feat they made between 1956 to 1960 when it was known as European Cup. U may ask, how would happen the answer is not far fetched..by showing a dangerous attacking football when they are in form nd having a good evening or by luck when all their players are kept in bay...as to Referee, Real Madrid will always be favored...try to read history of the competition before it kicked off in 1956 nd see the impact of Santiago Bernabeu, d legend nd famous Real Madrid President had on it creation then...read more, Know more nd argue with objective mind. From A DIE HARD MADRID FANS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by chiboy1116: 11:35pm On May 01, 2018
Bayern had 10 shots on target and 2 gols....I can't see DAT happening with barca ....messi would score at least 3 out of 5 if he had any clear cut chances ....25pass my foot....dats no called domination...dude one player thiago bossed a midfield of kross,casemiro,asensio,modric ....dats not fair.
cameeeeel:
why are u aprobate and reprobate.. U don't need to do that... ur color is known already. what did u expect in dis match before....pressure will always be on Real Madrid...moreover, first goal came in three minutes.. if u watched d match as a lover of football and not as Barcelona fans , u would clearly see dat Modric was only bein a backup for Vazquez who played in Carvajal'position. what I still don't understand is why would Zidane bench Casemiro.dat gives Bayern to much domination in d midfield...as d chances Bayern missed you rued in favor of Barcelona, Did u know dat Barcelona were not even closed to any On Target in Olympiacos Rome, let alone be precise at goals. nothing spectacular in Barcelona too... If they couldn't defend 4-1 aggregate..secondly, why would u cut aside Uefa Champions League in ur determination of best team in couple of last year... dat shows ur hypocrisy at its peak. may be u decided to cut it cz Barcelona had failed in Quater finals for three yeas consecutively. for ur info, after d world Cup, no tournament is as tough as Champions League... you have been shouting Zidane is only a lucky guy...however, with more to his luckyness, he is also great tactician...he is made for Champions League. U said Madrid were only crossing, i repeat, u failed to watch dis match with analytical mind if not, u would av seen dat Madrid bossed 28 passes in d run for Benzema equalizer.... Google is ur friend or if Google will not be faster,www.marca.com/en will be a quick tip. stop being pained at other prosperity....Boss. lemme borrow d word of Emery, PSG coach nd one of the victims on Real Madrid progress to another final.... He said nd I quote..."like a woman, Champions League is wooed gradually, right now, she is Real Madrid's girl friend. they av won three of d four past edition nd perhaps, they will surely win it again dis year." my guy, I know u can't know more than Emery. take it or leave it Madrid are on course to win Five Champions League in a row...they are out to repeat the feat they made between 1956 to 1960 when it was known as European Cup. U may ask, how would happen the answer is not far fetched..by showing a dangerous attacking football when they are in form nd having a good evening or by luck when all their players are kept in bay...as to Referee, Real Madrid will always be favored...try to read history of the competition before it kicked off in 1956 nd see the impact of Santiago Bernabeu, d legend nd famous Real Madrid President had on it creation then...read more, Know more nd argue with objective mind. From A DIE HARD MADRID FANS.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by austyn0(m): 11:36pm On May 01, 2018
chiboy1116:
I think u need to read the history of Barcelona and Madrid during d Franco period .....mehn fc Barcelona is really more than a club ,just read it .one of the dew tin DAT happened ...Madrid won most of their league titles with d help of d Spanish govt, hamper got killed by franco followers ,barca already closed d deal with do Stefano but Spanish govt immediately came IP with a rule DAT only madrid has d right to buy foreign players ....and he ended up winning 5european cups . Don't even gete started ...u should read abt d Franco era.
What does Madrid qualifying for the final for the third consecutive year have to do with Franco era?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by Quaco(m): 11:37pm On May 01, 2018
hiroz:
who is the useless Madrid official that drew up this loan deal with bayern..
normally a player is usually barred from playing his parent team..they should have included that

In 2004 Fernando Morientes on loan at Monaco and in 2015, Morata on loan at juventus all scored against Madrid in semi final games which kicked Madrid out of the Champoins League. We fortunate James goal did not repeat history.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by chocorex(m): 11:39pm On May 01, 2018
Jeferious:
Bros I'm talking about influence. Madrid look very much like a team that can still win comfortably even if Ronaldo isn't playing. You can't say the same for Messi's Barca. If you even know Madrid's general gameplay, Benezema is the reason why Ronaldo has an insane number of goals. I'd explain the complex tactics in a few understandable words... Benezema draws defenders attention away from Ronaldo, as well as play the role that Ronaldo is expected to take care of- he starts as a 9 but subsequently plays as a winger as the match wears on.

And please, don't talk about past glory. Ronaldo did great stuffs back then. I agree to that. What I don't get is this...Is he getting all the praise and hype for what he is doing currently, or for he did back in the days?

you get it all wrong, I ain't talking about past glory, Ronaldo has been very much inform this season and for the past 3 seasons he has been better than Messi, Madrid cannot perform without Ronaldo on the pitch, he kicks benzema to the wing because benzema miss too many opportunities which has limited Ronaldo from becoming a better assisted than Messi. if you remove ronaldos goal from any competition Madrid is nothing but removes messis own and Barça still wins, Ronaldo is 33 years and has earned the right to play as a box to box striker. what kind of influence do you need in games goals or dribbles? Madrid playsdirect front football and no time for dribbling

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by austyn0(m): 11:44pm On May 01, 2018
chiboy1116:
Bayern had 10 shots on target and 2 gols....I can't see DAT happening with barca ....messi would score at least 3 out of 5 if he had any clear cut chances ....25pass my foot....dats no called domination...dude one player thiago bossed a midfield of kross,casemiro,asensio,modric ....dats not fair.
Oga, what happened to your oh-so-clinical Messi also happened to Man city,,.they never played a good team up until the latter stages of the competition, when men are being seperated from boys,, champions league is a league of men, men with unquenchable taste for glory,, barca barely escaped Chelsea if you are gonna be sincere and met a strong-willed roma in return leg and was sent packing, madrid on the other hand barely escaped juve and bayern buh their strong will to be counted amongst men continues to see them through.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by Quaco(m): 11:46pm On May 01, 2018
Walelavender:
Liverpool will demolish this Madrid defence
It's an achilles heel for both teams. Madrid will also torture Liverpool's timid defence

5 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by AndriaRich(m): 11:49pm On May 01, 2018
After it's all said and done...
Bayern can't handle R. Madrid...
#ynwa...

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by babakb: 11:50pm On May 01, 2018
Guys stop wasting your time with Cr7 haters, they say he only does tap ins and penalty and yet he has the highest assist in champions league history and second highest assist in laliga history, If Ronaldo has no influence how did he Achieve this feet.

Now they say past glory yet he scored a mad bycicle kick against buffon this season.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by Jeferious: 11:56pm On May 01, 2018
chocorex:

you get it all wrong, I ain't talking about past glory, Ronaldo has been very much inform this season and for the past 3 seasons he has been better than Messi, Madrid cannot perform without Ronaldo on the pitch, he kicks benzema to the wing because benzema miss too many opportunities which has limited Ronaldo from becoming a better assisted than Messi. if you remove ronaldos goal from any competition Madrid is nothing but removes messis own and Barça still wins, Ronaldo is 33 years and has earned the right to play as a box to box striker. what kind of influence do you need in games goals or dribbles? Madrid playsdirect front football and no time for dribbling
Very much in form? How Do you know that Ronaldo's most effort-demanding goal this season was that acrobatic against Juve? That others have been either headers, tap-ins or penalties? And Barca would win if Messi doesn't play? What happened at Sevilla and Celta Vigo this season?

'Madrid plays direct front football'...what does that even mean? Okay Lemme pretend I understood you. Dribble. You've not seen Marcelo dribble before? What of Isco? Benezema nko? Modric??

'Ronaldo plays as box to box striker'...What is the meaning of box to box? I doubt if you know what that means. Maybe you meant to type that he's an '18-box striker'. After all, it's been a while since he scored from outside the box.

I would have spot more errors, but it's kind of useless. Your argument for Ronaldo ended up making him look ridiculous

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 12:43am On May 02, 2018
It was really a UCL standard matxh. Congratulations to Real Madrid

Check my signature in blue below and contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link.....

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by SonG113(m): 12:45am On May 02, 2018
Jeferious:
Very much in form? How Do you know that Ronaldo's most effort-demanding goal this season was that acrobatic against Juve? That others have been either headers, tap-ins or penalties? And Barca would win if Messi doesn't play? What happened at Sevilla and Celta Vigo this season?

'Madrid plays direct front football'...what does that even mean? Okay Lemme pretend I understood you. Dribble. You've not seen Marcelo dribble before? What of Isco? Benezema nko? Modric??

'Ronaldo plays as box to box striker'...What is the meaning of box to box? I doubt if you know what that means. Maybe you meant to type that he's an '18-box striker'. After all, it's been a while since he scored from outside the box.

I would have spot more errors, but it's kind of useless. Your argument for Ronaldo ended up making him look ridiculous

barca fan go n sleep hala Madrid

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by Jeferious: 12:51am On May 02, 2018
SonG113:

barca fan go n sleep hala Madrid
Sleep if sleep don catch you. Don't drag me into bed with you. I'm not your spouse

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by EmeraldKing7(m): 12:52am On May 02, 2018
LustreChris:

But that doesn't change the fact, the record and history that Madrid have won it 5 times in a row, huh?
Bro....I commend your observation from the picture..... I seriously wish Liverpool will complete the circle;just for the sake of my guy Mo.Wallah to win world best

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by simeotexy: 12:57am On May 02, 2018
Jeferious:
Bros I'm talking about influence. Madrid look very much like a team that can still win comfortably even if Ronaldo isn't playing. You can't say the same for Messi's Barca. If you even know Madrid's general gameplay, Benezema is the reason why Ronaldo has an insane number of goals. I'd explain the complex tactics in a few understandable words... Benezema draws defenders attention away from Ronaldo, as well as play the role that Ronaldo is expected to take care of- he starts as a 9 but subsequently plays as a winger as the match wears on.

And please, don't talk about past glory. Ronaldo did great stuffs back then. I agree to that. What I don't get is this...Is he getting all the praise and hype for what he is doing currently, or for he did back in the days?
dnt let hate cover u ronaldo i d best even though he isnt gud tonight
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by chiboy1116: 1:00am On May 02, 2018
When u realise madrid fans are so clueless abt football grin...I keep saying dis ..there are no Madrid fans just ,barca haters ....mehn...dis dude just said barca without messis goal would go far ...I just hope ur trolling ....ronaldo was d shittest player on both legs.....when was d last time u watched real football .....barca would b like I. D fifth position without messi ...he's directly involved with 50.3% of their gols dis season ...and directly abd indirectly involved in close to 70% of dem...I just hope ur high on something .Madrid without ronaldo win against Bayern ...he contributed no shit .and missed he trademark kinda goal today.
chocorex:

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by Magjoel(m): 1:17am On May 02, 2018
My bayern are out sad . Anyway next season we are coming with fire
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by Topmaike007(m): 1:31am On May 02, 2018
Elparaiso:

He's done nothing, I'm surprised Benzema is being subbed.
what do you expect him to do when world cup is next month
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by Topmaike007(m): 1:32am On May 02, 2018
Magjoel:
My bayern are out sad . Anyway next season we are coming with fire
season no dey finish bro
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by Topmaike007(m): 1:35am On May 02, 2018
chiboy1116:
When u realise madrid fans are so clueless abt football grin...I keep saying dis ..there are no Madrid fans just ,barca haters ....mehn...dis dude just said barca without messis goal would go far ...I just hope ur trolling ....ronaldo was d shittest player on both legs.....when was d last time u watched real football .....barca would b like I. D fifth position without messi ...he's directly involved with 50.3% of their gols dis season ...and directly abd indirectly involved in close to 70% of dem...I just hope ur high on something .Madrid without ronaldo win against Bayern ...he contributed no shit .and missed he trademark kinda goal today.
so far in this competition God has been puting ronaldo in the verge of rescuing madrid.

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by Elparaiso(m): 1:38am On May 02, 2018
Topmaike007:
what do you expect him to do when world cup is next month

I'll expect him to know not to put all his eggs in one basket. The way it is right now, Salah might take his team to the finals and -God forbid- even win it. Winning the Champions league and getting really far in the World Cup would be decisive factors in determining if Ronaldo gets his 6th Ballon d'or or Salah gets his first.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by ZZ22: 1:39am On May 02, 2018
Jeferious:

do you watch football games on a black and white television? Every success Madrid has enjoyed since last decade is not solely down to CR7 but CR7 has played a major role more than anyone else. Do you know the state of Madrid before the arrival of Ronaldo? Who is the highest goal scorer in Madrid? Who has the most assist in Madrid? Ronaldo didn't score today but do you noticed the kind of spirit he showed on the pitch as he leaves his position and intercepted numerously in the midfield. If Messi showed such spirit against Roma he could have been thinking of how to get to Kiev instead of crying and whining for a guard of honour from Madrid.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by LustreChris(m): 1:41am On May 02, 2018
EmeraldKing7:
Bro....I commend your observation from the picture..... I seriously wish Liverpool will complete the circle;just for the sake of my guy Mo.Wallah to win world best

Thanks fam.
May the best team win.

Although, I'm rooting for Madrid. wink wink wink
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by Cadec007(m): 3:01am On May 02, 2018
Angelfrost:

Mofo??! Really??! on top football??! I am not a Real Madrid fan, and your assertion is wrong. Honestly, I would be a lot happier if either Liverpool/As Roma or Bayern lifts this ultimate trophy, but if Real carries it then they deserve it no less. Please, do some research by asking around, you will see that most people don't support Madrid outta envy... and while you are at it, pick your words more carefully when in the midst of enlightened and elite individuals.
ok ok mofo? That was harsh, i am sorry!!......but prove ur source of statistics that most people don?t suport madrid cos of their achievement......which means it is save to say chelse fans are chelsea fans because they are envious of united?.......ur assertions are wrong bro! I know a lot of peeps that support barca out of passion, me i support atl.madrid in la liga, is it because i am envious of barca and madrid? No!
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by anath(m): 5:25am On May 02, 2018
chiboy1116:
U lost agasint a juve team a home without some of their key players, got dominated home and away against a Bayern team with 6 of their starters injured and u call that a deserved winning"?
Funny, another Factor that helped Juve in d Madrid home lost was Ramos injury, I know u will count Dybala absence but he wasn’t felt because he was replaced with Madzukish who did very well. Bayern lost n they did at their own home, this time they lost with no offside goals nor red card u are still complaining. Okay, there is transformer nearby go hug am

4 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by kasim155: 6:26am On May 02, 2018
Madrid all the way.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by chocorex(m): 6:46am On May 02, 2018
chiboy1116:

if Messi had played half of what Ronaldo did against Bayern Munich you'd have qualified against Roma. Barça fans logic is that when ever Ronaldo don't score then he don't play well, go and check the player ratings. when Barça fans watch football instead of watching the players, they watch the referee. that Ronaldo didn't score didn't make him any less, he won many tackles in the game, that you analyze football like this means I shouldn't argue with you. when was the last time Messi scored in the ucl quarter finals. admit it Ronaldo saved Madrid from becoming another AC Milan. he scores against the big teams

3 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by hopefulLandlord: 6:48am On May 02, 2018
chiboy1116:

Y'all regurgitate rubbish you heard from somewhere who heard it from somewhere

Real Madrid medals given to Franco: 0
FC UEFAlona medals given to Franco: 3
This is a fact, no an opinion. But to be honest Franco did really deserved those medals since he saved FC UEFAlona from bankruptcy not once but twice, and if there is a Camp Nou is thanks to him.....

UEFAlona was the only sports club in Spain to give that gift to the dictator.

13 February 1971: Franco received the medal of honor of Barcelona after the subvention he did to FC Barcelona to build the "Palau Blaugrana" where Barca basketball team still plays.

27 February 1974: Franco received the medal of honor of Barcelona to thank all his help to the club during his reign. Agusti Montal, Barcelona's president in that moment, give the medal to franco..

Franco gave Barcelona Kubala and paid Barcelonas debt in 1965. He didn't help RM more than he helped Barcelona.

STOP spreading ignorance out of hate, you'd pop a vessel

About your nonsense about Di Stefano and Spanish FA saying "Only Madrid can sign foreign players" that's unadulterated horseshit!!!

Di Stefano's situation was very complicated but FA never made such pronunciation. Even when Madrid eventually proved they had all the advantage as per the rules on Di Stefano, FA gave Farcelona the compromise of they using Di Stefano for one year and Madrid using him the next and interchanging on and on like that. Farcelona refused since they thought Madrid are too small for them to make such deal with and the rest is history
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by chocorex(m): 6:49am On May 02, 2018
ZZ22:
do you watch football games on a black and white television? Every success Madrid has enjoyed since last decade is not solely down to CR7 but CR7 has played a major role more than anyone else. Do you know the state of Madrid before the arrival of Ronaldo? Who is the highest goal scorer in Madrid? Who has the most assist in Madrid? Ronaldo didn't score today but do you noticed the kind of spirit he showed on the pitch as he leaves his position and intercepted numerously in the midfield. If Messi showed such spirit against Roma he could have been thinking of how to get to Kiev instead of crying and whining for a guard of honour from Madrid.

don't mind that guy instead of watching football and footballers, he's busy watching the refere.ronaldo single handedly helped Madrid from becoming another AC Milan or inter Milan. when Ronaldo dont score Barça fans says he's the worst player on the pitch.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by chocorex(m): 6:59am On May 02, 2018
Jeferious:

there is no weight in your response, you keep escaping my points, that Barça carried LA Liga is because Ronaldo missed 5 matches and did not bounce back until after the fist half of the season. when Ronaldo was away the team was down mentally and Madrid lost to nearly all the small teams in LA liga, the moment Ronaldo bounced back Madrid came back firing. what r you saying. do you even watch la liga week in and week out, you'd know Barça got the cup by luck, go and check how poor they were, even against eibar ,they needed a red card to win. Ronaldo saved Madrid from becoming another AC Milan.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Roma: UCL (5 - 2) On 24th April 2018 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 19th September 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.