Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 (65159 Views)

Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 / Chelsea Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (0 - 3) On 25th February 2020 / Barcelona Vs Liverpool: UCL Semi Finals (3 - 0) On 1st May 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by KevinDein: 7:00am On May 02, 2018
No tap in, no penalty, ultimately Ronaldo was useless over two legs.

The guy is one big fraud. A media creation.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by chiboy1116: 7:16am On May 02, 2018
Stfu and get ur facts rights .....don't tell me u just read dis shit from marca.com a Madrid based newspaper ...Franco was a dictator ....di Stefano won 5 EUROPEAN TITLES .... AFTER D FRANCO ERA .....MADRID WENT ON A EUROPEAN TITLE DROUGHT FOR ALMOST 30YRS ....GET UR FACTS RIGHT .
hopefulLandlord:

Y'all regurgitate rubbish you heard from somewhere who heard it from somewhere

Real Madrid medals given to Franco: 0
FC UEFAlona medals given to Franco: 3
This is a fact, no an opinion. But to be honest Franco did really deserved those medals since he saved FC UEFAlona from bankruptcy not once but twice, and if there is a Camp Nou is thanks to him.....

UEFAlona was the only sports club in Spain to give that gift to the dictator.

13 February 1971: Franco received the medal of honor of Barcelona after the subvention he did to FC Barcelona to build the "Palau Blaugrana" where Barca basketball team still plays.

27 February 1974: Franco received the medal of honor of Barcelona to thank all his help to the club during his reign. Agusti Montal, Barcelona's president in that moment, give the medal to franco..

Franco gave Barcelona Kubala and paid Barcelonas debt in 1965. He didn't help RM more than he helped Barcelona.

STOP spreading ignorance out of hate, you'd pop a vessel

About your nonsense about Di Stefano and Spanish FA saying "Only Madrid can sign foreign players" that's unadulterated horseshit!!!

Di Stefano's situation was very complicated but FA never made such pronunciation. Even when Madrid eventually proved they had all the advantage as per the rules on Di Stefano, FA gave Farcelona the compromise of they using Di Stefano for one year and Madrid using him the next and interchanging on and on like that. Farcelona refused since they thought Madrid are too small for them to make such deal with and the rest is history

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by chiboy1116: 7:18am On May 02, 2018
Yea ...d Ramos DAT makes a lot of mistakes .....u just HV to live with d fact DAT dis Madrid team has been shit ....even with d players de have .....wat a very lucky team.
anath:

Funny, another Factor that helped Juve in d Madrid home lost was Ramos injury, I know u will count Dybala absence but he wasn’t felt because he was replaced with Madzukish who did very well. Bayern lost n they did at their own home, this time they lost with no offside goals nor red card u are still complaining. Okay, there is transformer nearby go hug am
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by chiboy1116: 7:25am On May 02, 2018
Yea ....wetin for tap ins....no key pass, no through ball, just one shot on target , ns was rated as d worst player on both legs.....na u de gv ur own ratings ....dude stop being sentimental ...ronaldo no fit do wetin messi de do consistently ....messi even contributes more defensively Dan him ,I don't need to even argue with you whoscored.com is there for u, messi is competing against salah for goals ,competing against de bruyne in assist ,competing against ozil on key passes , competing for the highest through balls, competing against neymar in drbbling . ronaldo has been waiting in the box to b fed by Marcelo,modric and co ....wat an amazing player he is, the GREATEST EVER.
chocorex:

if Messi had played half of what Ronaldo did against Bayern Munich you'd have qualified against Roma. Barça fans logic is that when ever Ronaldo don't score then he don't play well, go and check the player ratings. when Barça fans watch football instead of watching the players, they watch the referee. that Ronaldo didn't score didn't make him any less, he won many tackles in the game, that you analyze football like this means I shouldn't argue with you. when was the last time Messi scored in the ucl quarter finals. admit it Ronaldo saved Madrid from becoming another AC Milan. he scores against the big teams

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by Nobody: 7:25am On May 02, 2018
chiboy1116:
Yea ...d Ramos DAT makes a lot of mistakes .....u just HV to live with d fact DAT dis Madrid team has been shit ....even with d players de have .....wat a very lucky team.
you don't even know how to punctuate.
What class are you?
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by chocorex(m): 7:39am On May 02, 2018
chiboy1116:
Yea ....wetin for tap ins....no key pass, no through ball, just one shot on target , ns was rated as d worst player on both legs.....na u de gv ur own ratings ....dude stop being sentimental ...ronaldo no fit do wetin messi de do consistently ....messi even contributes more defensively Dan him ,I don't need to even argue with you whoscored.com is there for u, messi is competing against salah for goals ,competing against de bruyne in assist ,competing against ozil on key passes , competing for the highest through balls, competing against neymar in drbbling . ronaldo has been waiting in the box to b fed by Marcelo,modric and co ....wat an amazing player he is, the GREATEST EVER.

you just go to troll football and read post and come to paste them here, go and check who has the highest assist in laliga and who has the second and go and check who has the highest assist and goals in the champions league, you will know who Messi is competing with. When you listen to football analysis after matches you will know a little. Ronaldo has earned the right to play in the box and score, that's his job or do you expect Ronaldo to be playing in the midfield, who will score the goals, you claim to have the best midfielders and now again you claim Messi does the work of these midfielders ,where was his assist against Roma or thruballs or goals. you re the one who is being sentimental here.

there is a copy of ronaldos player ratings down.

by the way who would have fed Ronaldo, is it kaylor navas?

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by hopefulLandlord: 7:43am On May 02, 2018
chiboy1116:
Stfu and get ur facts rights .....don't tell me u just read dis shit from marca.com a Madrid based newspaper ...Franco was a dictator ....di Stefano won 5 EUROPEAN TITLES .... AFTER D FRANCO ERA .....MADRID WENT ON A EUROPEAN TITLE DROUGHT FOR ALMOST 30YRS ....GET UR FACTS RIGHT .

I didn't read anything from Marca

What has all these rubbish of yours got to do with the fact that you spilled nonsense? where's your proof of "Spanish FA said ONLY Madrid can sign foreign players?" how come UEFAlona have been signing foreign players before then? how come they had foreign players in their team list that very season? you come here to talk rubbish in the hopes of getting away with it

We won 5 European titles but common sense should've told you "Correlation does not imply causation" but you seem to lack such common sense since you're blinded by too much hate

Explain why UEFAlona gave Franco not one, not two but three medals? How do you explain his signing Kubala for you? how do you explain his building a stadium for you? how do you explain his paying your debts?

Y'all have terrible victim complex same way y'all keep talking about Tebas, Spanish FA president, being a Madrid fan but you wouldn't tell us Madrid didn't vote for Tebas, Barcelona voted Tebas

Please stop spilling nonsense

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by Sanchez01: 7:56am On May 02, 2018
chiboy1116:
Bayern had 10 shots on target and 2 gols....I can't see DAT happening with barca ....messi would score at least 3 out of 5 if he had any clear cut chances ....25pass my foot....dats no called domination...dude one player thiago bossed a midfield of kross,casemiro,asensio,modric ....dats not fair.
Dude, take a back seat on this thread and stop arguing blindly.

Below is a screenshot of the match stat for the second leg game in Italy. How many goals did Messi score, please?

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by Alwayswin: 8:16am On May 02, 2018
No be small thing. Real Madrid on a hat trick in UCL finals.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by chocorex(m): 8:24am On May 02, 2018
Sanchez01:

Dude, take a back seat on this thread and stop arguing blindly.

Below is a screenshot of the match stat for the second leg game in Italy. How many goals did Messi score, please?

nice one, Barça fans are sentimental and hates Madrid for no reason. let him show us the number of goals Messi scored againt Roma since he know how to score goals. he thinks ucl is playing leganeese and alaves week in and out.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by Alwayswin: 8:26am On May 02, 2018
chiboy1116:
Bayern had 10 shots on target and 2 gols....I can't see DAT happening with barca ....messi would score at least 3 out of 5 if he had any clear cut chances ....25pass my foot....dats no called domination...dude one player thiago bossed a midfield of kross,casemiro,asensio,modric ....dats not fair.
For your mind, Messi could have 10 shots on target and wouldn't even score one, it could happen to any player ,thats football . Bayern even tried and scored 2. How can you say thiago bossed the midfield over kroos, casemiro ( who later came in the game as a sub), Asensio (an attacker) and modric? Did you watch the match at all?

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by ominilongest(m): 8:43am On May 02, 2018
Eeyah..barca fans crying early in the morning.. U can't take back what has happened, just take heart ehn cry cry cry
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by KevinDein: 9:31am On May 02, 2018
Madrid looking like winning 3 in a row when it’s obvious they’ve not been the best team in any of them. Battered again last night. Goes to show how luck and ref decisions goes a long way.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by Topmaike007(m): 9:39am On May 02, 2018
Elparaiso:

I'll expect him to know not to put all his eggs in one basket. The way it is right now, Salah might take his team to the finals and -God forbid- even win it. Winning the Champions league and getting really far in the World Cup would be decisive factors in determining if Ronaldo gets his 6th Ballon d'or or Salah gets his first.
GOD forbid t
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by maverickdude(m): 10:13am On May 02, 2018
chocorex:

there is no weight in your response, you keep escaping my points, that Barça carried LA Liga is because Ronaldo missed 5 matches and did not bounce back until after the fist half of the season. when Ronaldo was away the team was down mentally and Madrid lost to nearly all the small teams in LA liga, the moment Ronaldo bounced back Madrid came back firing. what r you saying. do you even watch la liga week in and week out, you'd know Barça got the cup by luck, go and check how poor they were, even against eibar ,they needed a red card to win. Ronaldo saved Madrid from becoming another AC Milan.
You are pathetic,damn!!
How could you say barca won la liga because ronaldo missed 5 matches?? The five matches he missed,they won 2,drew 2 and lost only 1 to real betis,that's 8pts out of 15pts. If he had played and they won all,they would still be trailing barca by 7pts at week 34. Was he not there when they lost 2-1 to girona in week 10 or he was in the stand when they lost 3-0 to barca??
You don't just come here and spew words like these,it's disgusting. And saying barca won the league by luck is the height of hypocrisy(with 4 matches to go,unbeaten and the second best defensive record). If madrid is not in the CL final 3 times consecutively cos of luck,barca didn't win the league at week 34 by luck.
You are not the only one who follows la liga,so mind what you say
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by chocorex(m): 10:18am On May 02, 2018
maverickdude:
You are pathetic,damn!!
How could you say barca won la liga because ronaldo missed 5 matches?? The five matches he missed,they won 2,drew 2 and lost only 1 to real betis,that's 8pts out of 15pts. If he had played and they won all,they would still be trailing barca by 7pts at week 34. Was he not there when they lost 2-1 to girona in week 10 or he was in the stand when they lost 3-0 to barca??
You don't just come here and spew words like these,it's disgusting. And saying barca won the league by luck is the height of hypocrisy(with 4 matches to go,unbeaten and the second best defensive record). If madrid is not in the CL final 3 times consecutively cos of luck,barca didn't win the league at week 34 by luck.

Ronaldo was not inform when he came, till January. if he was in same form at Jan in the start of the season, it will be a different story
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by maverickdude(m): 10:43am On May 02, 2018
chocorex:

Ronaldo was not inform when he came, till January. if he was in same form at Jan in the start of the season, it will be a different story
So much for the best player in the world. Although,i care less if he was in form or not. Just wanted to correct the notion that barca won the league cos he wasn't there,his coming back couldn't salvage the league for them.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by muhazeen(m): 12:20pm On May 02, 2018
Uefa allowed it
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by Goldmaxx(f): 3:11pm On May 02, 2018
Jeferious:
How can someone open their mouth to say that Modric, Toni kroos et al aren't creative? You judge performance with a single match right Lemme do what I can to clear this air of silliness. Did you guys even notice the number of passes stringed together before Madrid's first goal?

Even though Madrid's midfield didn't dominate the ball due to James exceptional brilliance, they were diligent enough to mark him and his cohorts down. Thus, even on his own night, James wasn't finding it easy...he was harried and hassled by those guys. If it were a team inferior to Madrid, the Colombian would have dictated tempo absolutely...like 100℅.

In conclusion, I don't expect much from that midfield when Madrid play against more ball-hugging, possession-oriented teams. And even at that, they try to shut out the opponent's creativity and play on the counter. They are very okay.

By the way, Ronaldo is too uninfluential for someone who is acclaimed to be the world's best player. His impact is absolutely based on the goals he scores, and it is not as if they require too much effort from him before he can get them. He's certainly not on Messi or even Salah's level. He's just as good as Ibrahimovic and Lewandoski...or a little better.
you made sense until you added salah to Ronaldo and Messi's level
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by Jeferious: 4:32pm On May 02, 2018
ZZ22:
do you watch football games on a black and white television? Every success Madrid has enjoyed since last decade is not solely down to CR7 but CR7 has played a major role more than anyone else. Do you know the state of Madrid before the arrival of Ronaldo? Who is the highest goal scorer in Madrid? Who has the most assist in Madrid? Ronaldo didn't score today but do you noticed the kind of spirit he showed on the pitch as he leaves his position and intercepted numerously in the midfield. If Messi showed such spirit against Roma he could have been thinking of how to get to Kiev instead of crying and whining for a guard of honour from Madrid.
You might be the one watching football on a black and white tv. Ronaldo was an excellent player when he arrived Madrid...and he continued like that till the last two or three seasons. Now he's a ghost of the player he used to be. Last night was an example of the kind of player he has become eventually. Name one match day you've seen him dictate the tempo of the game for his team. The only thing he can dictate for them is goals.

And if you can watch the replay of yesterday's match, please do. Ronaldo's work-rate is among the least ten work-rates yesterday. Even Muller expended more effort. Only Lewandoski offered less.

Maybe I'm too sentimental in my analysis. If you think I am, get your momma, sister, gf(I chose this class of people because women don't really fancy football) to start watching football games, especially Madrid matches. They might tell you something about Ronaldo that would seriously shock you.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by Jeferious: 4:43pm On May 02, 2018
maverickdude:
You are pathetic,damn!!
Thanks for saving my data for me. Whether he was trying to be smart with facts or just typing things he wasn't sure of, I can't really say. But one thing I observed is that he doesn't watch football regularly... consequently he shot himself in the leg.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 02, 2018
Jeferious:
You might be the one watching football on a black and white tv. Ronaldo was an excellent player when he arrived Madrid...and he continued like that till the last two or three seasons. Now he's a ghost of the player he used to be. Last night was an example of the kind of player he has become eventually. Name one match day you've seen him dictate the tempo of the game for his team. The only thing he can dictate for them is goals.

And if you can watch the replay of yesterday's match, please do. Ronaldo's work-rate is among the least ten work-rates yesterday. Even Muller expended more effort. Only Lewandoski offered less.

Maybe I'm too sentimental in my analysis. If you think I am, get your momma, sister, gf(I chose this class of people because women don't really fancy football) to start watching football games, especially Madrid matches. They might tell you something about Ronaldo that would seriously shock you.

Ronaldo rate yesterday was 8/10..

He is the reason madrid is in semi final
Out of 4 goals he scored 3

Last season
Against Bayern

He scored 5 goals out of 6--3 Madrid win

Last season also he is the first player ever to score a back to back hat trick
He score 2 goals in final

When last did Messi score in a champions league quarter final match

What else do you want Ronaldo to do

He holds the record for most goals scored in a champions league campaign

He has 15 goals now
And by God grace he will break it...

If goals don't win matches
What will?

Possession?
Dribble?
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by Jeferious: 5:00pm On May 02, 2018
Goldmaxx:
you made sense until you added salah to Ronaldo and Messi's level
Why is Salah not on Messi and Ronaldo's level? Because this is just his first season of a super wonderful performance?

Lemme tell you something about football. Everyday is not Christmas for Messi and Ronaldo. Some days are like that. But still, even in matches were a co-teammate performed better, they would still get noticed...they might even get more noticed than the guy who played better than them on those off-days. It's called media sensationalism. And that was how they were able to share the ballon d'or for nine years between themselves.

The Egyptians and other Gulf countries have understood this trick, and they have began to 'sensationalise' Salah too. Not long ago, he got a land in Mecca. If they can sustain this attention for him, one day, even you would think that Salah has come to displace the other two. The reason why you doubted if Salah was at their level is because they haven't sensationalised Salah enough. With time and sustenance, they will, and you would become their victim...just as everyone is Ronaldo and Messi's victim right now.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 02, 2018
Jeferious:
Bros I'm talking about influence. Madrid look very much like a team that can still win comfortably even if Ronaldo isn't playing. You can't say the same for Messi's Barca. If you even know Madrid's general gameplay, Benezema is the reason why Ronaldo has an insane number of goals. I'd explain the complex tactics in a few understandable words... Benezema draws defenders attention away from Ronaldo, as well as play the role that Ronaldo is expected to take care of- he starts as a 9 but subsequently plays as a winger as the match wears on.

And please, don't talk about past glory. Ronaldo did great stuffs back then. I agree to that. What I don't get is this...Is he getting all the praise and hype for what he is doing currently, or for he did back in the days?

Check his stat bro
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by Jeferious: 5:08pm On May 02, 2018
maynia:

Ronaldo rate yesterday was 8/10..

He is the reason madrid is in semi final
Out of 4 goals he scored 3

Last season
Against Bayern

He scored 5 goals out of 6--3 Madrid win

Last season also he is the first player ever to score a back to back hat trick
He score 2 goals in final

When last did Messi score in a champions league quarter final match

What else do you want Ronaldo to do

He holds the record for most goals scored in a champions league campaign

He has 15 goals now
And by God grace he will break it...

If goals don't win matches
What will?

Possession?
Dribble?
Let me ignore all those stuff you said about last season....you are making a case for a current running season and you are using past glory. He has crowned best player already. Abi you wan use feats of last season give am world best for this season?

And please clear me. If Ronaldo had 8/10 rating, what then was Marcelo's rating? Or James's? Or Benezema's? Bros reserve your lie for idiots.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by Jeferious: 5:14pm On May 02, 2018
chocorex:

So why wasn't he in form? Messi and Salah stole it and shared it between themselves or what?

Some people are not worth arguing with.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by chocorex(m): 5:52pm On May 02, 2018
Jeferious:
So why wasn't he in form? Messi and Salah stole it and shared it between themselves or what?

Some people are not worth arguing with.

you're the one who is not worth arguing with. if you cannot answer why Ronaldo was not inform it means you're a biased fan ,at the moment Ronaldo or Salah will take the world best and Messi will be 3rd,whos in form now?
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 02, 2018
Jeferious:
Let me ignore all those stuff you said about last season....you are making a case for a current running season and you are using past glory. He has crowned best player already. Abi you wan use feats of last season give am world best for this season?

And please clear me. If Ronaldo had 8/10 rating, what then was Marcelo's rating? Or James's? Or Benezema's? Bros reserve your lie for idiots.

Whatever man

Why don't you go online and check the ratings....

Because Ronaldo didnt perform in his last 2 matches
He is no more good?

You said I shouldn't mention past season

But it was you that saud Ronaldo perform for only his first 2 seasons in Madrid..

so why is last season a past glory ?
Is it part of his first 2 season?

What Messi couldn't do
Salah did Even collect change ...

Who is the idiot now?
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by Jeferious: 9:47pm On May 02, 2018
chocorex:

you're the one who is not worth arguing with. if you cannot answer why Ronaldo was not inform it means you're a biased fan ,at the moment Ronaldo or Salah will take the world best and Messi will be 3rd,whos in form now?
You're sure about Messi being 3rd? Are you FIFA president Place all your life savings on Messi being 3rd if you're so sure.

The last polls that was held on who is best among the trio by football fans, Salah was first, Messi was second, Ron came 3rd. This happened last week.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by Jeferious: 9:53pm On May 02, 2018
maynia:

Whatever man

Why don't you go online and check the ratings....

Because Ronaldo didnt perform in his last 2 matches
He is no more good?

You said I shouldn't mention past season

But it was you that saud Ronaldo perform for only his first 2 seasons in Madrid..

so why is last season a past glory ?
Is it part of his first 2 season?

What Messi couldn't do
Salah did Even collect change ...

Who is the idiot now?
How endless do you want this bickering to be? I've got enough data for people like you.

I never said Ronaldo isn't performing again, read my lips. What I'm trying to make you understand is that he has evolved into a player who influences games only by way of goals. Nowadays you don't know Ronaldo is in a match until he has scored a goal, or when he's throwing tantrums.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by chocorex(m): 10:47pm On May 02, 2018
Jeferious:
You're sure about Messi being 3rd? Are you FIFA president Place all your life savings on Messi being 3rd if you're so sure.

The last polls that was held on who is best among the trio by football fans, Salah was first, Messi was second, Ron came 3rd. This happened last week.

okay Jeff, cheers, it's was nice having a convo with you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Roma: UCL (5 - 2) On 24th April 2018 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 19th September 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.