Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,943 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Nobody Was Born A Christian - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nobody Was Born A Christian (471 Views)

The Most Precious Commodities I've Received Since I Was Born / How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya / Reno Omokri At The The Manga Where Jesus Was Born In Israel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nobody Was Born A Christian by chosen124: 8:13pm On Jun 04, 2018
Christianity is not a religion
Nobody was born a Christian
People become Christians
You were born into a Christian home doesn't make you a Christian
The same way a man born in Saudi Arabian become a Christian is the same way a man born in Nigeria become a Christian
Anybody that is a Christian can tell you the year, the month and the day they become Christians some can even tell you the hour
If you can't tell when you become a Christian then you are not a Christian but a committed church goer
How do i know if am a Christian
Romans 8:16
The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

There is a knowing inside you
Paul calls it assurance of salvation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nobody Was Born A Christian by BabaIbo: 8:23pm On Jun 04, 2018
OK noted
Re: Nobody Was Born A Christian by kuss: 3:19pm On Jun 05, 2018
Plain truth
Being born into a Christian family doesn't make you a Christian
Re: Nobody Was Born A Christian by paxonel(m): 5:28pm On Jun 05, 2018
chosen124:
Nobody was born a Christian
this belief is from Satan which has dominated churches over the years. Look at your dictionary and tell me who a christian is, or Google it and read it from Wikipedia

[s] You were born into a Christian home doesn't make you a Christian
The same way a man born in Saudi Arabian become a Christian is the same way a man born in Nigeria become a Christian
Anybody that is a Christian can tell you the year, the month and the day they become Christians some can even tell you the hour
If you can't tell when you become a Christian then you are not a Christian but a committed church goer
How do i know if am a Christian [/s]
error! error! error!

The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

the spirit itself beareth witness that we are children of God how does this scripture make those who were born from christian homes less Christians ?
I don't get it?
When did being a christian become a birthright to people who at a time claim that they were never Christians from birth ?
Contrary to your primitive view there are scriptures to prove that we were saved at childbearing(being born from a christian family)
My advice to you is, run away from that Lazarus man and all Nigerian pastors, this is where they all failed to understand scriptures
Re: Nobody Was Born A Christian by paxonel(m): 5:33pm On Jun 05, 2018
kuss:
Plain truth
Being born into a Christian family doesn't make you a Christian
you are supporting rubbish abi
Re: Nobody Was Born A Christian by chosen124: 6:18pm On Jun 05, 2018
Even the apostles that spent three years with Christ were not Christian until that encounter at the upper room
John 1:12
But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
Until you receive Christ in your spirit you are not a Christian
It's not a religion
Re: Nobody Was Born A Christian by Kobojunkie: 5:58pm On Sep 19, 2023
chosen124:
■ Nobody was born a Christian . People become Christians You were born into a Christian home doesn't make you a Christian The same way a man born in Saudi Arabian become a Christian is the same way a man born in Nigeria become a Christian Anybody that is a Christian can tell you the year, the month and the day they become Christians some can even tell you the hour If you can't tell when you become a Christian then you are not a Christian but a committed church goer
■ How do i know if am a Christian

Yes it is a religion and like all religions out there, no one is born believing. You subscribe at your own will or as indoctrinated by your folks. Christian home, Christian marriage, Christian family, Christian business....etc. all na fables!

(1) (Reply)

Tantra / Challenge To Christians From Lucifer Himself / What Is That Thing You Can Die For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.