Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer (32265 Views)

BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Finally Kissed (Photos) / #BBNaija: Cee-C "I Can Make N45 Million In One Week!" Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by evanso6226(f): 4:23pm On Apr 13, 2018
#BBNaija: “Cee-C Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nigerian Lawyer Slams Cee-C

Cee-C is in the news yet again for another round of controversy and this time around it has to do with her confession yesterday that she caused the death of her best-friend while in school.

A female Nigerian lawyer has outed her on social media following her discussion with housemates, Khloe and Anto,in which she told the story of a guy she said was her best friend who had a relationship with a girl she didn’t approve of cause the girl was all over the guy and was asking him to do stuffs against Cee-C – Cee-C said because of this, she prayed their relationship would spoil and it did, it’s only that the guy had to lose his life for them to part ways.

According to Cee-C, the guy was the only child of his parents and so after his death, his father couldn’t bear the trauma and so he lost his life too.

A Nigerian lawyer who claims to be the sister of the lady that was dating Cee-C’s best friend, has now come out to counter her sayings and claim that Cee-C’s story is a false version.

She wrote:

And today people sent me a video that i said i must comment on because some people can just decide to lie just to contribute to gist.

First of all, CYNTHIA NWADIORA(ceecee), Etape Emmanuel(keep resting in peace my friend) was never your friend talk more of your best friend, he was just a guy you wanted to get to love you by all cost but he made it clear to you that his heart belongs to someone else( d girl u claimed he started to date, she is my sister and i know how you knw gree d poor boy rest cos your body dey always pepper you anytime you see dem) and you and your clique of gossips(you know your selves make una come defend her i dey wait) decided to die on top her matter jus because Etape stood his ground on wat he wanted.

I wouldn’t know why you decided to lie about the dead on live television, come geh! Wat do u really stand to gain.

Secondly, etape’s dad did not die 2 months after he died bt many years after d incident and it has nothing to do with the death of his son. Am not surprised wen you said you prayed for the relationship to end beause i have always known you as a bitter geh and i knew how you want to tear your eyelashes cos of him. Pls next tym you want to lie just to get cheap fame, i guess you should look for something else.

And for all ds jobless bloggers carrying stupid rumour hear it now! Cynthia Nwadiora did not cause the death of etape, he died cos d almighty called him to rest.

God help any idiot that want to comment rubbish on ma wall, d thunder that will fire you is still inside micro wave. AM WAITING!!!!!

source : http://www.clintgist.com/bbnaija-lied-sisters-late-boyfriend-dad-nigerian-lawyer-slams-cee-c/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by Chinachriss(m): 4:27pm On Apr 13, 2018
Can these guys please leave C-CEE alone naa? C-CEE girl, go jare! We dey your back. Haters should go and hug transformer.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by Arsenalholic(m): 4:34pm On Apr 13, 2018
Coming soon... (Can't wait)

By the way, #Back2Daura

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by jegz25(m): 4:35pm On Apr 13, 2018
Please can anyone educate me on what this bbnaija of a thing is all about? At times I would tuned on the channel but could not watch it for 5min coz its a waste of my time

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by babaskool(m): 4:35pm On Apr 13, 2018
Cee C

Cee C sisters friend

Cee C sisters boyfriend

Cee C sisters boyfriend sister

Cee C Nigerian Lawyer sisters friend

Cee C friend sister

Cee C sisters Lawyer friend

Cee C boyfriend sisters friend

Cee C lawyer friend
grin grin grin grin grin

29 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by dafeyankee: 4:35pm On Apr 13, 2018
This guy spirit should slap this big forehead.

10 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 13, 2018
I'm worried about how someone would go on air to brag about causing someone's death, directly or indirectly, without feeling remorse. That CeeC strikes me as a bitter and vengeful human. Anyone who values his peace better stay away from her.

133 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by ihatebuhari(f): 4:36pm On Apr 13, 2018
Hahahah
Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by SoapQueen(f): 4:37pm On Apr 13, 2018
A lawyer writing like this? Your use of English is worse than Cee-C's eyelashes.

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by Japheth17: 4:37pm On Apr 13, 2018
shey its remaining just two or three weeks, then all this bbn madness will stop.

nonsense and ingredients

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by BigSarah(f): 4:38pm On Apr 13, 2018
;DDry
Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by ZarahBuhari: 4:38pm On Apr 13, 2018
I thought lawyers are supposed to have sense

18 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by trapQ: 4:38pm On Apr 13, 2018
Why can't this stupid lawyer converse coherently and with proper sentences?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by Nenejeje(f): 4:39pm On Apr 13, 2018
this girl and negativity are like 5 and....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 13, 2018
Drama here and there.... I'm so tired
Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by ZarahBuhari: 4:40pm On Apr 13, 2018
trapQ:
Why can't this stupid lawyer converse coherently and with proper sentences?
She's a backyard lawyer

10 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by klemmy(m): 4:40pm On Apr 13, 2018
There Problem...

Arsenal vs Athletico Madrid My Problem grin

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by shallyangel(f): 4:40pm On Apr 13, 2018
Chaii . . . C Cee can lie for africa

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by Yinxies(f): 4:41pm On Apr 13, 2018
Anything to trend... BBNaija, Game of Shame

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by OfficialAwol(m): 4:41pm On Apr 13, 2018
CeeC sef.

one hour, one controversy.

Babe is something else.

She was all over Emmanuel. No wonder she has flat boobs.

Cee C is just like one girl I know that's a virgin, but you can suck her boobs ( not that I sucked o), finger her cunt, etc. The only thing remaining was for John Thomas to the enter the V.

But as a sharp guy, finally....

6 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by nabegibeg: 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2018
evanso6226:
#BBNaija: “Cee-C Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nigerian Lawyer Slams Cee-C

Cee-C is in the news yet again for another round of controversy and this time around it has to do with her confession yesterday that she caused the death of her best-friend while in school.

A female Nigerian lawyer has outed her on social media following her discussion with housemates, Khloe and Anto,in which she told the story of a guy she said was her best friend who had a relationship with a girl she didn’t approve of cause the girl was all over the guy and was asking him to do stuffs against Cee-C – Cee-C said because of this, she prayed their relationship would spoil and it did, it’s only that the guy had to lose his life for them to part ways.

According to Cee-C, the guy was the only child of his parents and so after his death, his father couldn’t bear the trauma and so he lost his life too.

A Nigerian lawyer who claims to be the sister of the lady that was dating Cee-C’s best friend, has now come out to counter her sayings and claim that Cee-C’s story is a false version.

She wrote:

And today people sent me a video that i said i must comment on because some people can just decide to lie just to contribute to gist.

First of all, CYNTHIA NWADIORA(ceecee), Etape Emmanuel(keep resting in peace my friend) was never your friend talk more of your best friend, he was just a guy you wanted to get to love you by all cost but he made it clear to you that his heart belongs to someone else( d girl u claimed he started to date, she is my sister and i know how you knw gree d poor boy rest cos your body dey always pepper you anytime you see dem) and you and your clique of gossips(you know your selves make una come defend her i dey wait) decided to die on top her matter jus because Etape stood his ground on wat he wanted.

I wouldn’t know why you decided to lie about the dead on live television, come geh! Wat do u really stand to gain.

Secondly, etape’s dad did not die 2 months after he died bt many years after d incident and it has nothing to do with the death of his son. Am not surprised wen you said you prayed for the relationship to end beause i have always known you as a bitter geh and i knew how you want to tear your eyelashes cos of him. Pls next tym you want to lie just to get cheap fame, i guess you should look for something else.

And for all ds jobless bloggers carrying stupid rumour hear it now! Cynthia Nwadiora did not cause the death of etape, he died cos d almighty called him to rest.

God help any idiot that want to comment rubbish on ma wall, d thunder that will fire you is still inside micro wave. AM WAITING!!!!!

source : http://www.clintgist.com/bbnaija-lied-sisters-late-boyfriend-dad-nigerian-lawyer-slams-cee-c/

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by naIraiaND: 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2018
she wants to be popular.
the rate at which Nigerians are getting popular these days, I won't be surprised in the next few years, we may know all Nigerians by name.

hmm I don't have the energy to cram 190 million names o!

18 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by airsaylongcon: 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2018
SoapQueen:
A lawyer writing like this? Your use of English is worse than Cee-C's eyelashes.

I saw a lawyer type "Am waiting"... I knew immediately she didn't go to Nigeria Law School. Maybe Niger or Morocco law schools but definitely not our law school.

8 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by Divay22(f): 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2018
Alright
Miss lawyer, we've heard you.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2018
this one is just a bitter ,hateful person. the ceecee lady didnt mention any names in her story and this one is all over here spewing hate. this might even be concocted by someone from the camp of one of the other contestants

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by kevoh(m): 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2018
Still do not see any difference between your version and ceecee's version. undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by vRendoh(m): 4:46pm On Apr 13, 2018
This na kpokpo garri lawyer....what is the point defending(?) and the pictures? tongue
Dem no go leave this CeeCee of a girl alone! everywhere na bullets...I love her tenacity!

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by FinBalor: 4:46pm On Apr 13, 2018
enemyofprogress:
This girl called cee cee na something else

(Reader's discretion advised...)

As per the sex matter in OAU, all I know be say ...
Lataye daye ni lecturer ti n do student, doctor n do nurse, manager n do secretary, director n do actresses, pastor ati choirmaster maa n do awon omo to ba clean ni church, and then awon ara office civil service maa n ko epon fun ara won. No human society has, and will ever stop this. Ko possible.

Like politics and football no know morality, sex is no moral issue; it's physiological. No matter how you wanna moralize politics, participants will always play it as game. No matter how you wanna moralise football, the most morally upright striker will fake injury in box 18 to get a penalty.
Sex is like that. Women will always use it to negotiate advantages and dive in the society's box 18 to get cheap pity and destruction of others ( like the current Ife scenario). Man too will always do some favours for sex, and will refuse the favour where sex is denied.

That's one of the mysteries of life: the social trinity: power, money and sex.
The psalmist says three things are wonderful, and the fourth he cannot explain! That fourth is the way of a man with a maiden.
Ifa describes obo as 'iku dedede to n be labe aso'. You look at it , very ugly. You finger it, very smelly. Yet all men: great professors, judges, presidents and whatever they are cannot resist the attraction. Little wonder Ifa concludes by describing obo as ' orisa isale ti o j'okurin o gbon'.
Therefore, kin lo n bo loke, tile o gba? Kin lenikan se tenikan o she ri? This scandal again will come and go...omo araye a tun maa do'ra won lo ni! A begi! A fi ki Orisa oke( olorun to da aiye ati orun) ko dariji mutumuwa.Amin

Are you mad bro? What is this gibberish you posted?

Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by alphacyborg(m): 4:46pm On Apr 13, 2018
grin
Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by Divay22(f): 4:46pm On Apr 13, 2018
shallyangel:

Chaii . . . C Cee can lie for africa
You believe this madam lawyer undecided

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by osuofia2(m): 4:46pm On Apr 13, 2018
CEE AND LIE MOHHAMMED NA SAME LIE DEGREE

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: The Show Is Satanic, Stop Watching Else God Will Send Down Fire" - Lady / Khafi: I Am Waiting For Gedoni To Propose To Me With A Ring / NBC Suspends DAAR Communications License Of Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.