Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,314 members, 7,836,362 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer (32289 Views)

BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Finally Kissed (Photos) / #BBNaija: Cee-C "I Can Make N45 Million In One Week!" Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 13, 2018
.. smiley…BBN of lies.
Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by cicidasilva(m): 4:53pm On Apr 13, 2018
enemyofprogress:
This girl called cee cee na something else

(Reader's discretion advised...)

As per the sex matter in OAU, all I know be say ...
Lataye daye ni lecturer ti n do student, doctor n do nurse, manager n do secretary, director n do actresses, pastor ati choirmaster maa n do awon omo to ba clean ni church, and then awon ara office civil service maa n ko epon fun ara won. No human society has, and will ever stop this. Ko possible.

Like politics and football no know morality, sex is no moral issue; it's physiological. No matter how you wanna moralize politics, participants will always play it as game. No matter how you wanna moralise football, the most morally upright striker will fake injury in box 18 to get a penalty.
Sex is like that. Women will always use it to negotiate advantages and dive in the society's box 18 to get cheap pity and destruction of others ( like the current Ife scenario). Man too will always do some favours for sex, and will refuse the favour where sex is denied.

That's one of the mysteries of life: the social trinity: power, money and sex.
The psalmist says three things are wonderful, and the fourth he cannot explain! That fourth is the way of a man with a maiden.
Ifa describes obo as 'iku dedede to n be labe aso'. You look at it , very ugly. You finger it, very smelly. Yet all men: great professors, judges, presidents and whatever they are cannot resist the attraction. Little wonder Ifa concludes by describing obo as ' orisa isale ti o j'okurin o gbon'.
Therefore, kin lo n bo loke, tile o gba? Kin lenikan se tenikan o she ri? This scandal again will come and go...omo araye a tun maa do'ra won lo ni! A begi! A fi ki Orisa oke( olorun to da aiye ati orun) ko dariji mutumuwa.Amin

. This your bi-lingual combination na die, orisirisi thumbs up
Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 13, 2018
No name was mentioned during ceec's conservation, why the sudden hatred?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by enemyofprogress: 4:54pm On Apr 13, 2018
cicidasilva:
. This your bi-lingual combination na die, orisirisi thumbs up
thanks
Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by gaby(m): 4:56pm On Apr 13, 2018
SoapQueen:
A lawyer writing like this? Your use of English is worse than Cee-C's eyelashes.

hahaha

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by makydebbie(f): 4:56pm On Apr 13, 2018
trapQ:
Why can't this stupid lawyer converse coherently and with proper sentences?
I thought I was the only one that noticed it. Imagine a lawyer writing this way, filled with grammatical errors.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by HomeOfMe(f): 5:02pm On Apr 13, 2018
evanso6226:
#BBNaija: “Cee-C Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nigerian Lawyer Slams Cee-C

Cee-C is in the news yet again for another round of controversy and this time around it has to do with her confession yesterday that she caused the death of her best-friend while in school.

A female Nigerian lawyer has outed her on social media following her discussion with housemates, Khloe and Anto,in which she told the story of a guy she said was her best friend who had a relationship with a girl she didn’t approve of cause the girl was all over the guy and was asking him to do stuffs against Cee-C – Cee-C said because of this, she prayed their relationship would spoil and it did, it’s only that the guy had to lose his life for them to part ways.

According to Cee-C, the guy was the only child of his parents and so after his death, his father couldn’t bear the trauma and so he lost his life too.

A Nigerian lawyer who claims to be the sister of the lady that was dating Cee-C’s best friend, has now come out to counter her sayings and claim that Cee-C’s story is a false version.

She wrote:

And today people sent me a video that i said i must comment on because some people can just decide to lie just to contribute to gist.

First of all, CYNTHIA NWADIORA(ceecee), Etape Emmanuel(keep resting in peace my friend) was never your friend talk more of your best friend, he was just a guy you wanted to get to love you by all cost but he made it clear to you that his heart belongs to someone else( d girl u claimed he started to date, she is my sister and i know how you knw gree d poor boy rest cos your body dey always pepper you anytime you see dem) and you and your clique of gossips(you know your selves make una come defend her i dey wait) decided to die on top her matter jus because Etape stood his ground on wat he wanted.

I wouldn’t know why you decided to lie about the dead on live television, come geh! Wat do u really stand to gain.

Secondly, etape’s dad did not die 2 months after he died bt many years after d incident and it has nothing to do with the death of his son. Am not surprised wen you said you prayed for the relationship to end beause i have always known you as a bitter geh and i knew how you want to tear your eyelashes cos of him. Pls next tym you want to lie just to get cheap fame, i guess you should look for something else.

And for all ds jobless bloggers carrying stupid rumour hear it now! Cynthia Nwadiora did not cause the death of etape, he died cos d almighty called him to rest.

God help any idiot that want to comment rubbish on ma wall, d thunder that will fire you is still inside micro wave. AM WAITING!!!!!

source : http://www.clintgist.com/bbnaija-lied-sisters-late-boyfriend-dad-nigerian-lawyer-slams-cee-c/

cee-c's lies are getting too much. They should carry her to TB Joshua.
Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by Elliot2(m): 5:03pm On Apr 13, 2018
jegz25:
Please can anyone educate me on what this bbnaija of a thing is all about? At times I would tuned on the channel but could not watch it for 5min coz its a waste of my time
...that is what it all mean - waste of time.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by HomeOfMe(f): 5:05pm On Apr 13, 2018
jegz25:
Please can anyone educate me on what this bbnaija of a thing is all about? At times I would tuned on the channel but could not watch it for 5min coz its a waste of my time
It's not important for you to know,just ignore it.
Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by skales67(m): 5:05pm On Apr 13, 2018
We know most of the trash the housemates say there are all lies na. Was that not how that Fufu Enanda claimed she lost her virginity via rape? Useless girls everywhere!!

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by Aramind(f): 5:09pm On Apr 13, 2018
evanso6226:
#BBNaija: “Cee-C Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nigerian Lawyer Slams Cee-C

Cee-C is in the news yet again for another round of controversy and this time around it has to do with her confession yesterday that she caused the death of her best-friend while in school.

A female Nigerian lawyer has outed her on social media following her discussion with housemates, Khloe and Anto,in which she told the story of a guy she said was her best friend who had a relationship with a girl she didn’t approve of cause the girl was all over the guy and was asking him to do stuffs against Cee-C – Cee-C said because of this, she prayed their relationship would spoil and it did, it’s only that the guy had to lose his life for them to part ways.

According to Cee-C, the guy was the only child of his parents and so after his death, his father couldn’t bear the trauma and so he lost his life too.

A Nigerian lawyer who claims to be the sister of the lady that was dating Cee-C’s best friend, has now come out to counter her sayings and claim that Cee-C’s story is a false version.

She wrote:

And today people sent me a video that i said i must comment on because some people can just decide to lie just to contribute to gist.

First of all, CYNTHIA NWADIORA(ceecee), Etape Emmanuel(keep resting in peace my friend) was never your friend talk more of your best friend, he was just a guy you wanted to get to love you by all cost but he made it clear to you that his heart belongs to someone else([/b] d girl u claimed he started to date, she is my sister and i know how you knw gree d poor boy rest cos your body dey always pepper you anytime you see dem) and you and your clique of gossips(you know your selves make una come defend her i dey wait) decided to die on top her matter jus because Etape stood his ground on wat he wanted.

I wouldn’t know why you decided to lie about the dead on live television, come geh! Wat do u really stand to gain.

Secondly, etape’s dad did not die 2 months after he died bt many years after d incident and it has nothing to do with the death of his son. Am not surprised wen you said you prayed for the relationship to end beause i have always known you as a bitter geh and i knew how you want to tear your eyelashes cos of him. Pls next tym you want to lie just to get cheap fame, i guess you should look for something else.

And for all ds jobless bloggers carrying stupid rumour hear it now! Cynthia Nwadiora did not cause the death of etape, he died cos d almighty called him to rest.

God help any idiot that want to comment rubbish on ma wall, d thunder that will fire you is still inside micro wave. AM WAITING!!!!!

source : http://www.clintgist.com/bbnaija-lied-sisters-late-boyfriend-dad-nigerian-lawyer-slams-cee-c/

first, you said they were never friends but he wanted to love her at all cost and made it clear that his heart belongs to your sister.

second, you said she is looking for cheap fame.... don't you think she's already famous? and the only person looking for cheap fame is you.

third, since you claim she lied, why then did you concur by saying you aren't surprise she prayed for the relationship to end?

they are rhetoric questions.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by Mariangeles(f): 5:12pm On Apr 13, 2018
klemmy:
There Problem...

Arsenal vs Athletico Madrid My Problem grin
Arsenal will definitely scale through...
Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by decency12(m): 5:15pm On Apr 13, 2018
Miracle for the money... CeeC can go and die

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by amazon14: 5:19pm On Apr 13, 2018
And you called yourself a lawyer with this write up? Anyone that hire you will end up in jail.

Anyway Cee C for the money
Cee c we your fans are behind you

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:20pm On Apr 13, 2018
SoapQueen:
A lawyer writing like this? Your use of English is worse than Cee-C's eyelashes.

My exact thoughts...writing so unscholarly!

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by Donjazzy12(m): 5:23pm On Apr 13, 2018
Chinachriss:
Can these guys please leave C-CEE alone naa? C-CEE girl, go jare! We dey your back. Haters should go and hug transformer.
You are cursed with foolishness!

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by Thewesterner(m): 5:29pm On Apr 13, 2018
FinBalor:

Are you mad bro? What is this gibberish you posted?
It's not gibberish...
Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by kenex4ever(m): 5:33pm On Apr 13, 2018
dayenneempire:
I'm worried about how someone would go on air to brag about causing someone's death, directly or indirectly, without feeling remorse. That CeeC strikes me as a bitter and vengeful human. Anyone who values his peace better stay away from her.
stop talking what you dont know. She didn't say she killed d boy.

Nigerians can misinterpret

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by Carly88(f): 5:37pm On Apr 13, 2018
A lawyer writing like this? Your use of English is worse than Cee-C's eyelashes.[/quote]
This is the best sentence ve heard all day!

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 13, 2018
kenex4ever:
stop talking what you dont know. She didn't say she killed d boy.

Nigerians can misinterpret
Did you close your eyes to the part of my comment that said "indirectly" or you don't know what the word means?

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by guiddoti: 5:52pm On Apr 13, 2018
airsaylongcon:

I saw a lawyer type "Am waiting"... I knew immediately she didn't go to Nigeria Law School. Maybe Niger or Morocco law schools but definitely not our law school.
Are Nigerian law students not garbage in, garbage out.?

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by harlaryoh(f): 5:54pm On Apr 13, 2018
All of them are mad. undecided
Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by kenex4ever(m): 6:03pm On Apr 13, 2018
dayenneempire:

Did you close your eyes to the part of my comment that said "indirectly" or you don't know what the word means?
I missed d indirectly in ur writeup

The problem with her is dat she doesn't know d limit to what she says.
Wishing someone death cannot kill d person, Else no armed robber would be alive today. Not to talk of wishing a relationship ends.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by AreaFada2: 6:19pm On Apr 13, 2018
shecko:

STUDY IN TURKEY REPUBLIC OF NORTH CYPRUS

Cyprus International University (C.I.U), Near East University (N.E.U), Final international university (FIU)and Eastern Mediterranean University (E.M.U) 2018 Fall (September) ADMISSIONS NOW OPEN.

We handle application into Undergraduate and Postgraduate (Dip, BSc,MA,MBA, MSc,PhD & DBA) degrees across different courses.
You also have the privilege of paying your fees on an installment basis at a local Bank in your country before leaving for school and travel on departmental course trips across the world.

COURSES
Medicine,
Nursing,
Pharmacy,
Architecture,
Engineering,
MBA,
Tourism&Hospitality,
Psychology,
Computer Sciences,
Education Management,
International Relations,
Security Management,
Public Relations,
Radio & Television Studies,
Media Management etc.

ENglish proficiency test will be expunged as for Nigerian students and other non-English speaking countries would be undergoing 3 months English training while on campus.

VISA PROCESSING
As pertaining to visa process, you can do everything your self without the assistance of any agent to avoid any misconduct.

SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
* 50% scholarship for foreign students on tuition.
* 25% Tuition Scholarship for 2 or more siblings from same parents.
* Undergraduate Annual Performance scholarship: If a student acquires 3.00GPA in year 1, he or she earns 25% discount on her tuition fees for year 2, and if he or she keeps that 3.00 GPA after examination, the fees is reduced by 50% for year 3, and 75% is applicable in year 4 if the GPA continues. So, the student might have zero fees payment if his or her programme is more than 4 years. Such as Pharmacy, Medicine e.t.c

ACCOMMODATION
3 Bedroom serviced apartments with every household items for 350 Pounds month split by 3 or 6 students, depending on your choice.

TRANSPORTATION
Modern exquisite school buses convey students from every part of the city at every hour, even on weekends, FOR FREE.

ADMISSION DOCUMENTS/REQUIREMENTS:
1. UNDERGRADUATE
*Secondary school final result/certificate,
*Testimonial
*International Passport Data Page.

2. MASTER DEGREE
* SSCE results,
*First degree transcripts
*First degree certificates,
*International passport data page.

3. PhD.
*Bachelor Degree certificate and transcripts (BSc),
*Master degree transcripts and certificates.
*International passport data page.

For further enquiries, contact us via

Mobile number: ‭‭+905338332804‬‬

Whatsapp number: ‭‭+905338332804‬‬
Please educate people about the political situation in North Cyprus.
Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by Kotodoctor: 6:20pm On Apr 13, 2018
Japheth17:
shey its remaining just two or three weeks, then all this bbn madness will stop.

nonsense and ingredients

No the thing belike war without end ooo bros. After this one, wait one yr another one go come out. Like bbn see gbege!
Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 13, 2018
SoapQueen:
shut up

Birds of the same...

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by SoapQueen(f): 6:35pm On Apr 13, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
shut up
Birds of the same...

Joke is on you, man! It is "Birds of a feather". Thank me later!

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 13, 2018
trapQ:
Why can't this stupid lawyer converse coherently and with proper sentences?

Nothing good can come out of charge and bail. - this is common knowledge.

Lawyers 4 naija no bi lawyers.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 13, 2018
A lawyer that can not pass a simple message in basic flawless grammar-is that one a lawyer?

Charge and bail suegbe!

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer by Jethrolite(m): 7:02pm On Apr 13, 2018
SoapQueen:
I am still in shock.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: The Show Is Satanic, Stop Watching Else God Will Send Down Fire" - Lady / Khafi: I Am Waiting For Gedoni To Propose To Me With A Ring / Big Brother Naija: Lai Mohammed Directs NBC To Investigate Location Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.