Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,855 members, 7,820,978 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Sowore Disrupt Abuja, Kano, Kaduna With Townhall Meetings #takeitback (PHOTO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Disrupt Abuja, Kano, Kaduna With Townhall Meetings #takeitback (PHOTO) (3952 Views)

Buhari Wins Kaduna With Over 900,000 Votes / How Atiku Abubakar Was Received In Kaduna With ‘Nigeria Sai Buhari' (Video) / #TakeItBack Movement: Omoyele Sowore Campaigns In Kano (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sowore Disrupt Abuja, Kano, Kaduna With Townhall Meetings #takeitback (PHOTO) by sowore2019: 6:34pm On Apr 13, 2018
Join the moving train Sowore2019 #TakeItBack. Town hall meeting in Abuja and Kaduna, meet Emir of Kano

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Disrupt Abuja, Kano, Kaduna With Townhall Meetings #takeitback (PHOTO) by sowore2019: 6:55pm On Apr 13, 2018
This is how you know a leader who will listen to you.

Leave the diaspora, you all said.

He came home.

Don’t stay in the West alone, you called out.

He listened.

Go to the north, you advised.

He has been in the north for the last five days.
He has met with both men and women. Children and adult. Commons and Emir!

He is a listening leader.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sowore Disrupt Abuja, Kano, Kaduna With Townhall Meetings #takeitback (PHOTO) by ecdcyber: 6:55pm On Apr 13, 2018
Following
Re: Sowore Disrupt Abuja, Kano, Kaduna With Townhall Meetings #takeitback (PHOTO) by ruggedboy01: 6:58pm On Apr 13, 2018
will vultures votes their son no, the prefer to suck the balls of an old vegetable

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Disrupt Abuja, Kano, Kaduna With Townhall Meetings #takeitback (PHOTO) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:58pm On Apr 13, 2018
Dead on Arrival ambition

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Disrupt Abuja, Kano, Kaduna With Townhall Meetings #takeitback (PHOTO) by sowore2019: 7:00pm On Apr 13, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Dead on Arrival ambition

We know you're joking! We know whose ambition is dead on arrival between Atiku and Sowore

#TakeItBack

20 Likes

Re: Sowore Disrupt Abuja, Kano, Kaduna With Townhall Meetings #takeitback (PHOTO) by Adekdammy: 7:02pm On Apr 13, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Dead on Arrival ambition

We are clamouring for change of guard, I feel he needs encouragement ,even if he fails to win ,he can be a good reference to the youths and what if he wins?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Disrupt Abuja, Kano, Kaduna With Townhall Meetings #takeitback (PHOTO) by sowore2019: 7:04pm On Apr 13, 2018
These are not rented crowd, they came in their own volition with the ambition of taking their nation back from vampires.

Sowore has disrupted the media space, it's not time to disrupt the political landscape...

#TakeItBack

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Disrupt Abuja, Kano, Kaduna With Townhall Meetings #takeitback (PHOTO) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:07pm On Apr 13, 2018
Adekdammy:

We are clamouring for change of guard, I feel he needs encouragement ,even if he fails to win ,he can be a good reference to the youths and what if he wins?
I don't believe in his candidacy, not even in a bit.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Disrupt Abuja, Kano, Kaduna With Townhall Meetings #takeitback (PHOTO) by Buharimustgo: 7:08pm On Apr 13, 2018
I just like the guy, I will vote for him,if only he won't trade with my trust in him

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Disrupt Abuja, Kano, Kaduna With Townhall Meetings #takeitback (PHOTO) by ruggedboy01: 7:12pm On Apr 13, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Dead on Arrival ambition

tony kindly shut up, and support this young man, stop being jealous because he's doing what you can't do

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Disrupt Abuja, Kano, Kaduna With Townhall Meetings #takeitback (PHOTO) by sowore2019: 7:15pm On Apr 13, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Same way you didn't believe Buhari in 2015 and we know what happens....JUST KEEP TO IT!

5 Likes

Re: Sowore Disrupt Abuja, Kano, Kaduna With Townhall Meetings #takeitback (PHOTO) by SillyMods: 7:16pm On Apr 13, 2018
grin cheesy grin cheesy

The guy's main objective is to disrupt. Not to win the contest. grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Disrupt Abuja, Kano, Kaduna With Townhall Meetings #takeitback (PHOTO) by Mavereek(m): 7:20pm On Apr 13, 2018
Sowore2019, You've my vote already!

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Disrupt Abuja, Kano, Kaduna With Townhall Meetings #takeitback (PHOTO) by johnnyvid(m): 7:29pm On Apr 13, 2018
nice one from you, Sahara reporters boss. your voice is heard loudly.
Re: Sowore Disrupt Abuja, Kano, Kaduna With Townhall Meetings #takeitback (PHOTO) by Pierohandsome: 7:48pm On Apr 13, 2018
Has he paid saraki his 4billion
Re: Sowore Disrupt Abuja, Kano, Kaduna With Townhall Meetings #takeitback (PHOTO) by oyatz(m): 7:54pm On Apr 13, 2018
Why?

You are one person I admire and respect his opinions on Nairaland.

TonyeBarcanista:

1 Like

Re: Sowore Disrupt Abuja, Kano, Kaduna With Townhall Meetings #takeitback (PHOTO) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:56pm On Apr 13, 2018
ruggedboy01:

tony kindly shut up, and support this young man, stop being jealous because he's doing what you can't do
The kind of upbringing some of you have is appalling...

BTW you need to sue your teaches for failing to teach you the meaning of the emboldened.

ifianfi

1 Like

Re: Sowore Disrupt Abuja, Kano, Kaduna With Townhall Meetings #takeitback (PHOTO) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:59pm On Apr 13, 2018
oyatz:
Why?

You are one person I admire and respect his opinions on Nairaland.

The dude is an unserious element, a serial blackmailer and a fraud.

Meanwhile, he should go obey court order on the ruling against him FIRST!!

I doubt if he will get 1% of votes in his Ward
Re: Sowore Disrupt Abuja, Kano, Kaduna With Townhall Meetings #takeitback (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 13, 2018
I am loving this and seriously considering this young man.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Disrupt Abuja, Kano, Kaduna With Townhall Meetings #takeitback (PHOTO) by lastmessenger: 8:15pm On Apr 13, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Dead on Arrival ambition
tony barcanista i am very disappointed in you. You are a big disgrace to the up coming generation. Just look at you. A guy is trying to upset the power that be and here you are behaving like a puss.y.
If you can't say something reasonable,you just get out of this thread and stop misbehaving.
I'm with you sowore.how can I help? I'm in North Central.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Disrupt Abuja, Kano, Kaduna With Townhall Meetings #takeitback (PHOTO) by DarkLover: 8:48pm On Apr 13, 2018
#Takeitback Sowore For President 2019

1 Like

Re: Sowore Disrupt Abuja, Kano, Kaduna With Townhall Meetings #takeitback (PHOTO) by sowore2019: 9:12pm On Apr 13, 2018
lastmessenger:
tony barcanista i am very disappointed in you. You are a big disgrace to the up coming generation. Just look at you. A guy us trying to upset the power that be and here you are behaving like a puss.y.
If you can't say something reasonable,you just get out of this thread and stop misbehaving.
I'm with you sowore.how can I help? I'm in North Central.

Anyhow bros, just pass the message of hope to all, especially the young people.

#TakeItBack Sowore2019

1 Like

Re: Sowore Disrupt Abuja, Kano, Kaduna With Townhall Meetings #takeitback (PHOTO) by dadebayo1(m): 9:15pm On Apr 13, 2018
Just maybe....... grin
Re: Sowore Disrupt Abuja, Kano, Kaduna With Townhall Meetings #takeitback (PHOTO) by puccyforker: 9:20pm On Apr 13, 2018
grin

this guy thinks he can blackmail himself to power cheesy
Re: Sowore Disrupt Abuja, Kano, Kaduna With Townhall Meetings #takeitback (PHOTO) by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:25pm On Apr 13, 2018
A featherweight of no consequence - he just going through the motion but will not get anywhere.
Re: Sowore Disrupt Abuja, Kano, Kaduna With Townhall Meetings #takeitback (PHOTO) by pauljumbo: 9:37pm On Apr 13, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Dead on Arrival ambition

Youth envying youth

1 Like

Re: Sowore Disrupt Abuja, Kano, Kaduna With Townhall Meetings #takeitback (PHOTO) by modik(m): 9:55pm On Apr 13, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Dead on Arrival ambition

Those who thinks it's impossible shouldn't shout loudest when those who walk their talk get the job done.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Disrupt Abuja, Kano, Kaduna With Townhall Meetings #takeitback (PHOTO) by Robisky001(m): 10:02pm On Apr 13, 2018
ruggedboy01:
will vultures votes their son no, the prefer to suck the balls of an old vegetable
Good observation. By vultures you mean Yoruba Muslim shey?

1 Like

Re: Sowore Disrupt Abuja, Kano, Kaduna With Townhall Meetings #takeitback (PHOTO) by lastmessenger: 10:22pm On Apr 13, 2018
ItsMeAboki:
A featherweight of no consequence - he just going through the motion but will not get anywhere.
better to go through the motion than leaving your faith in the hands of a senile old cancerous dullard. What's stopping you to try and become a house of rep member in your state? Why do you all think is not possible? A student in Kenya unseated a senator and won him hands down. If a student in Kenya can do it,why can't you try.

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Disrupt Abuja, Kano, Kaduna With Townhall Meetings #takeitback (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 13, 2018
ruggedboy01:

Pigs and idi0ts cannot even boast of any candidate because they have sold their brothers who would have contested for Fayose, FFK or prefer to lick Atikwuchukwu's book!

What a shame! My pigs from the yEast

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Will Win, What Scares Me Is, I Don't Know Anything About Him- Dogara / Oshiomhole Talks About Tinubu's Soft Spot For Women's Empowerment (Video) / Pictures Of The Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.