Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? (41197 Views)

Error In Spelling Of My Course Of Study On My Original B.sc. Certificate / Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? / UNIZIK Sacks Peter Ekemezie For Forging His B.sc Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by sanusianangi: 10:47am On Apr 14, 2018
All the FG, state and local governments work u no go gather the money with ur salary only... Bros plz wer u dey meka com meet u secretly just to handle all the credentials to u meka collect 15m comot
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by pawesome(m): 10:48am On Apr 14, 2018
Kendrick80:

Bros dem don get u..looooooooool
Jamb office nko cheesy
I forget dose ones....plus jamb office...state exam office...nabteb office...inshort anything wey get examinations or education attached to it

1 Like

Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by xynerise: 10:50am On Apr 14, 2018
Divay22:

Nah.. Not me

So how do you confront your sponsor and ask for the money? grin
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by boborneyor(m): 10:52am On Apr 14, 2018
I go sell oh with my primary nd sec school certificates as jara......Listen to WAY by wandecoal ft falz if you dont know what ah mean
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by Kendrick80(m): 10:55am On Apr 14, 2018
pawesome:
I forget dose ones....plus jamb office...state exam office...nabteb office...inshort anything wey get examinations or education attached to it
Computer school certificate sef.....loool
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by ijayebonyi(f): 10:56am On Apr 14, 2018
Very well
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by Joclins: 11:01am On Apr 14, 2018
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by hibeekay007(m): 11:01am On Apr 14, 2018
I'll sell it, ask my entire class to bring theirs for 1m each, I'm very sure they'd do so without thinking twice, add their own with mine as a show of appreciation. who the nonsense certificate help.
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by Divay22(f): 11:04am On Apr 14, 2018
xynerise:

So how do you confront your sponsor and ask for the money? grin
Start with pretence
Rent a room anywhere around the school, so when the money for school fees, handouts, dues and the rest come, I'll channel it into the business grin grin grin grin

Stop making me have evil thoughts this morning abeg cheesy grin grin
But no matter the negative comments, I would still love to go back to school.
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by Mac2016(m): 11:05am On Apr 14, 2018
People confuse certificate with education. Certificate is the paper while the training upstairs is the education.
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by xynerise: 11:14am On Apr 14, 2018
Divay22:

Start with pretence
Rent a room anywhere around the school, so when the money for school fees, handouts, dues and the rest come, I'll channel it into the business grin grin grin grin

Stop making me have evil thoughts this morning abeg cheesy grin grin
But no matter the negative comments, I would still love to go back to school.

Please, go back to school else you won't have a certificate to sell in future grin
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by Mypeople2(m): 11:14am On Apr 14, 2018
abdulhadi101:
Certificate that ordinary 10naira lighter will turn to ash, na im u na dey compare with millions.... Tufiakwa, i wont be that stupid to choose a certificate, its even irritating comparing dem.... To those choosing certificate give me one person that certificate has help and i will give you 10 people dat did great things without that ordinary colour printed piece of A4 paper �
Abeg where are they buying the certificates? My own is ready .
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by ogbiwa: 11:19am On Apr 14, 2018
arcnomec:

My brother stop all this trash you are spewing. If you invest #100million and it grows, the world will ever pay to hear you teach on how to make it .
With your PhD you can't enter plane with it, if not money. A man with #50 million can roll with the big wigs in town, but a PhD holder without money can only roll with people in the academia environment.
#MoneyRulesTheWorld

Case in point, Zuckerberg never had a certificate cos he didn't finish Harvard. But now numerous schools, Harvard included, are awarding him honorary certificates. For me certificate or not, it's the knowledge gained while attaining that certificate and the results gained from the practical application of that knowledge that's important. Some people just flaunt certificates for the mere purpose of flaunting but are completely broke, can't defend the certificate and have no future plans. The certificate in that context becomes a waste of paper space.

1 Like

Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by Divay22(f): 11:21am On Apr 14, 2018
xynerise:

Please, go back to school else you won't have a certificate to sell in future grin
LMAO grin grin
I hope you know thunder wee fia you grin embarassed

That day will never come grin
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by jozee8: 11:21am On Apr 14, 2018
No body is even asking this;
Why would someone in his or her right senses want to buy a B.sc certificate with such amount?
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by kmaster007: 11:23am On Apr 14, 2018
grin
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by kmaster007: 11:24am On Apr 14, 2018
kmaster007:
if I hear. I'm going to sell it for sure
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by innoachukw(m): 11:24am On Apr 14, 2018
Do you pay in cash or cheque?
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by xynerise: 11:25am On Apr 14, 2018
Divay22:

LMAO grin grin
I hope you know thunder wee fia you grin embarassed

That day will never come grin

grin grin grin

I will remind you on that day grin grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by babzlim(m): 11:27am On Apr 14, 2018
Lol ... ur still asking while mine is sold already.
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by ojietu: 11:31am On Apr 14, 2018
Deckline:
embarassed embarassed Op Just 1 million naira. I will offer all my certificates from birth as burnt offering. Just show me the way.
O boy your own strong ooo

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by RealityShot: 11:35am On Apr 14, 2018
Actuarydeji:
Can you sell your B.sc certificate for #100 million? I believe there are some people that will love to keep it no matter the price.
yes o...
That money will sponsor me and my children and siblings to PhD abroad!

Where is the rendezvous happening? Am ready.
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by RealityShot: 11:40am On Apr 14, 2018
jozee8:
No body is even asking this;
Why would someone in his or her right senses want to buy a B.sc certificate with such amount?
don't worry, be Dia doing extrapolation and deduction...
After I collect the 100m you can conduct your Q&A session.
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by romoruyi(m): 11:43am On Apr 14, 2018
Come take am naaa....when u don confirm am then do transfer.
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by RealityShot: 11:44am On Apr 14, 2018
ogbiwa:

Case in point, Zuckerberg never had a certificate cos he didn't finish Harvard. But now numerous schools, Harvard included, are awarding him honorary certificates. For me certificate or not, it's the knowledge gained while attaining that certificate and the results gained from the practical application of that knowledge that's important. Some people just flaunt certificates for the mere purpose of flaunting but are completely broke, can't defend the certificate and have no future plans. The certificate in that context becomes a waste of paper space.
lol.. So true...
I know a masters degree holder in mass communication that I, a science student, correct her sentences almost every day!

#awonScienceStudent
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by Kewhyte: 11:44am On Apr 14, 2018
Greatzeus:
All of you saying you would sell your certificates,i dont blame you, i blame the fact that you have worked so hard to obtain the certificate,yet most are still working hard daily in search for job to use the certificate,i blame our leaders. But the truth is a certificate will always be there,while N100m will finish,even if you use it for business and succeed,it will never open some doors for you.
Modified:
To those many quotes saying you can get another certificate after 4years that's true. I made my comment based on the fact that you cannot acquire another after selling.
Op this thread is useless if one can still acquire another certificate, since everyone will choose N100m,kindly modify the topic to state that you will not be able to acquire another one after selling thanks @actuarydeji
The implication will be if you are a lawyer doctor, engineer,pilot or anything at all,you won't be able to practice again because you are no longer a graduate.
[color=#006600][/color]

Ogbeni calm down and be realistic, nobody in his/her right senses will choose certificate over #100m. Certificate don baff? The only doors certificate will open for you is in the academic section, meanwhile you even need money to get there.
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by romoruyi(m): 11:51am On Apr 14, 2018
Greatzeus:
All of you saying you would sell your certificates,i dont blame you, i blame the fact that you have worked so hard to obtain the certificate,yet most are still working hard daily in search for job to use the certificate,i blame our leaders. But the truth is a certificate will always be there,while N100m will finish,even if you use it for business and succeed,it will never open some doors for you.
Modified:
To those many quotes saying you can get another certificate after 4years that's true. I made my comment based on the fact that you cannot acquire another after selling.
Op this thread is useless if one can still acquire another certificate, since everyone will choose N100m,kindly modify the topic to state that you will not be able to acquire another one after selling thanks @actuarydeji
The implication will be if you are a lawyer doctor, engineer,pilot or anything at all,you won't be able to practice again because you are no longer a graduate.

My guy u just dey yarn opata, by time u see the 100 million and begin reason how much u don save all ur life before the offer; no body need tell u how ur future will come out in Naija when u refuse it.
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by Ferdinandu(m): 11:54am On Apr 14, 2018
thesicilian:
I can't. My certificate means more to me than 100 million naira that cannot even buy a plot of land in Banana Island.
You know that paper you called certificate cannot even buy a plot of land for you in Ajegunle. What works is the knowledge in your brain you applied, and your smartness. Certificate is just a piece of paper.
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by preciousosas1(m): 11:55am On Apr 14, 2018
Greatzeus:
Modified:
even with this condition of not getting another one, I will still take the money and do away with the bloody certificate.... it has been useless to me and as such I can exchange it for that amount. I am a businessman and investor, I imagine what half of that money will do for my business and my prospective investments.... see ehn, lemme not talk too much. just make the cash available and watch me make the decision

1 Like

Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by Petjnr: 11:56am On Apr 14, 2018
Pls comma collect all my 3 Bsc and 1 MSC...gimme 50 m and take d remaining for ur service
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by omooajisnooni: 11:58am On Apr 14, 2018
It is so sad and disheartening that our education system is not valued.

100m that a senator will make under one year as salary with WAEC certificate and many civil servants possess Bsc, Masters degree and even PHD will not earn 100m in 35 years of service, what a shame!

Now tell me, who would want to reject such offer of 100m to sell his/her Bsc certificate? if you are here claiming that you can't sell it, you lying.

May God help us in this country being governed by looters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

ASUU: See Outcome Of Todays ASUU Meeting With Federal Government / UNIMAID Lecturer Makes Students To Hold A Snake To Earn A Mark / Calabash, Used Sanitary Pads In Sokoto University Causes Panic (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.