Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,362 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Ugwuanyi’s N10m Project For Every Community Pays Off As He Commissions Projects - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ugwuanyi’s N10m Project For Every Community Pays Off As He Commissions Projects (33567 Views)

NDDC: N700m Project Could Be Executed With N10m- Project Director / Ex President Jonathan Dazzles As He Commissions 23km Road In Rivers (Photos) / Gov. Amosun Drives Bulldozer As He Commissions 10 Bulldozers 4 Ogun Farmers(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugwuanyi’s N10m Project For Every Community Pays Off As He Commissions Projects by Kotodoctor: 11:29pm On Apr 13, 2018
medolab90:
I don't know why this people are been praised for the little things they do when it's their duty.

Smh

Because they never intended doing it, or maybe because it's not there job.
Re: Ugwuanyi’s N10m Project For Every Community Pays Off As He Commissions Projects by Baroba(m): 11:30pm On Apr 13, 2018
One of the weakest governors Enugu state has ever seen, a big mistake in.my opinion. A good hearted fellow, but the guy is not worthy of been a governor..
Re: Ugwuanyi’s N10m Project For Every Community Pays Off As He Commissions Projects by Yyeske(m): 11:30pm On Apr 13, 2018
adadike:
First is Anambra,now its Enugu, next might be Ebonyi till It get to the entire eastern states. igboland Amaka!
We set the pace here and they know the coal city remains for us all, our eternal capital soul, spirit and body.
Ask Phyno why we appreciate him, an Awka brother who would be promoting Enugu but we no send.
Anyi na Ndienugu are related with our Nri ancestry.
My Aro brothers in Orumba and parts of Anambra and Imo, Abia shouldn't be be annoyed, just stating the obvious

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi’s N10m Project For Every Community Pays Off As He Commissions Projects by Elliot2(m): 11:38pm On Apr 13, 2018
Bolustical:

A governor commissioning borehole in the 21st century, I really don't have a problem with that since it is commensurate the level of their civilization.

But let a governor from the West and/or North commission an hospital or roads/bus terminal (or other bigger projects), that is when you will know it's not 'world class', 'it's his job', 'our oyel money' (when in fact there are contentions over the status of one of their five villages), 'parasites', "unnecssary", "white elephantproject" etc.

I am not surprised, from mediocrities like "Keke Ambulance in Ebonyi and Anambra" to "Boreholes and Kegs in Anambra and Enugu".

What more can we expect?
true talk. most igbo don't talk about their mediocre leaders but always poke nose on others. If they could use same efforts put in poking on others' affairs,things would be better for them.
Re: Ugwuanyi’s N10m Project For Every Community Pays Off As He Commissions Projects by kaydp: 11:56pm On Apr 13, 2018
AnonyNymous:
Is that a borehole he's commissioning or what

See what our leaders have reduced us to. Just try to imagine someone like Jeb Bush, Governor of Florida, commissioning a borehole. Lmao.
It's unimaginable. We'll get there hopefully
Re: Ugwuanyi’s N10m Project For Every Community Pays Off As He Commissions Projects by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 14, 2018
.. smiley
Re: Ugwuanyi’s N10m Project For Every Community Pays Off As He Commissions Projects by Elin: 12:24am On Apr 14, 2018
grin grin grin
princeking2:

No it's a latrine.

Or a Suck away hose! grin grin grin
Re: Ugwuanyi’s N10m Project For Every Community Pays Off As He Commissions Projects by Rosskii: 12:25am On Apr 14, 2018
Kotodoctor:

Because they never intended doing it, or maybe because it's not there job.

Their..
Re: Ugwuanyi’s N10m Project For Every Community Pays Off As He Commissions Projects by Rosskii: 12:30am On Apr 14, 2018
Bolustical:

A governor commissioning borehole in the 21st century, I really don't have a problem with that since it is commensurate the level of their civilization.

But let a governor from the West and/or North commission an hospital or roads/bus terminal (or other bigger projects), that is when you will know it's not 'world class', 'it's his job', 'our oyel money' (when in fact there are contentions over the status of one of their five villages), 'parasites', "unnecssary", "white elephantproject" etc.

I am not surprised, from mediocrities like "Keke Ambulance in Ebonyi and Anambra" to "Boreholes and Kegs in Anambra and Enugu".

What more can we expect?

South East/South South state governments tend to focus more on rural and grassroots development, whereas South West and Northern states focus more on urban development.
Re: Ugwuanyi’s N10m Project For Every Community Pays Off As He Commissions Projects by Karlman: 12:42am On Apr 14, 2018
Bolustical:

What more can we expect?
...and this sterile oaf have no clue what its like to drill borehole and get water in some parts of Enugu state? Thats exactly how miserable you become spending eternity on NL hating people you wish you could hate.
Re: Ugwuanyi’s N10m Project For Every Community Pays Off As He Commissions Projects by PHIPEX(m): 1:11am On Apr 14, 2018
Bolustical:

What more can we expect?
I agree with you that boreholes are no big deal but sometimes there are exceptions. Enugu sits on a Rocky Mountain as the name implies, meaning that unlike most states, individuals hardly construct boreholes because it's expensive. Places like Nsukka during my school days rely on govt boreholes.

2 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi’s N10m Project For Every Community Pays Off As He Commissions Projects by iksman2002(m): 1:14am On Apr 14, 2018
Bolustical:

What more can we expect?
Yeees!!! leave Ebonyi state and their keke ambulance its not as if they dont have ambulance those are maybe the ones that are going to inner villages....
which one your state get angry
Re: Ugwuanyi’s N10m Project For Every Community Pays Off As He Commissions Projects by nnatobryno(m): 2:39am On Apr 14, 2018
I feel sorry for this generation if by now governors are still commissioning N10m projects (boreholes for that matter) and our youths are happy. What's is his road map to economic development in the state, how does he intend to create jobs? How does he intend to increase the state IGR?

Shame on us, youths?
Re: Ugwuanyi’s N10m Project For Every Community Pays Off As He Commissions Projects by Okeikpu(m): 2:47am On Apr 14, 2018
The idiot always av to dress like Aboki in our land sad
Re: Ugwuanyi’s N10m Project For Every Community Pays Off As He Commissions Projects by bigtt76(f): 6:15am On Apr 14, 2018
Are those not dining table chairs? shocked
Re: Ugwuanyi’s N10m Project For Every Community Pays Off As He Commissions Projects by Yorubaskullmine: 6:25am On Apr 14, 2018
Bolustical:

What more can we expect?
Deomelo, you think i won't notice your trashy post.
Re: Ugwuanyi’s N10m Project For Every Community Pays Off As He Commissions Projects by tribalmall: 6:52am On Apr 14, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nothing keeps my spirit away from an 042 tale.
It's more than a code.
It's a way of life.

Ugwuanyi will unfortunately never fit into the big shoes of any of Enugu's past governors and will forever be seen as a mistake to the throne.
Never before has Enugu seen a leader so docile and timid. A leader confusion gbara gburugburu

We know the brain behind this project and to him the honour is due.
Nice one Arthur one thousand...
Ichie Atlas Oranto,
Ozoigbo Ndu 1.
The man with the 042 soul.
I've supported your from the days of Triax airlines through to the days of late Godax's insubordination.

Long live Prince Arthur Eze,
Long live Enugu State,
Long live Ala Igbo.
Igbo amaka,
Igbo kwezuo nu.

What happened today you have no boring satanic joke to crack about the Yoruba today seeing how hopeless your Igbo governors are ? What a deluded soul.
Re: Ugwuanyi’s N10m Project For Every Community Pays Off As He Commissions Projects by onyibor84: 7:57am On Apr 14, 2018
It's quite a pity that most of our youths have refused to read talk more of doing a little research.
The RAMP programme of the Enugu state government is the best thing to happen to Enugu state in recent time.
It was stated boldly that the governor gave 10million naira to 450 autonomous communities to solve there pressing needs.
The community felt that their most pressing need is water, hence borehole.
10million is not big, but if a government can make sure to touch every community not local government now, it is commendable.
This is a participatory democracy and it is welcomed and should be encouraged.
The government's effort in rural road construction in Enugu state is really, really commendable.
So, if you don't know try to ask.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi’s N10m Project For Every Community Pays Off As He Commissions Projects by unknownsolja: 8:01am On Apr 14, 2018
all nigerian governors have gone mad
Re: Ugwuanyi’s N10m Project For Every Community Pays Off As He Commissions Projects by Skoopy(m): 8:45am On Apr 14, 2018
What is he doing sef?
Re: Ugwuanyi’s N10m Project For Every Community Pays Off As He Commissions Projects by desmond2pk: 8:45am On Apr 14, 2018
Very backwardish people
Re: Ugwuanyi’s N10m Project For Every Community Pays Off As He Commissions Projects by mechanics(m): 8:47am On Apr 14, 2018
Beautiful, no wonder he has been re-elected for second term.
Re: Ugwuanyi’s N10m Project For Every Community Pays Off As He Commissions Projects by jokingmary(m): 10:06am On Apr 14, 2018
Is it a coincidence that this is happening few months to election?

We have been so misused by politicians that we over hype them when they do what "THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO DO"
Re: Ugwuanyi’s N10m Project For Every Community Pays Off As He Commissions Projects by Kennyfancy(m): 11:34am On Apr 14, 2018
Bolustical:

What more can we expect?
omo stop that,, here in the north,, Plateau state this drunkard governor has never in his life commission any thing,, sufer start in northern part of Nigeria,, some people here share drinking water with cow,
Re: Ugwuanyi’s N10m Project For Every Community Pays Off As He Commissions Projects by Tundeobama(m): 3:31pm On Apr 14, 2018
when south west gov are busy commissioning multi billion project now I know south east hate speech on our gov. is mere jelousy, abeokuta is more rocky them no born am osun to commission 10m projects.west is far ahead now I know the reason for jelousy
Re: Ugwuanyi’s N10m Project For Every Community Pays Off As He Commissions Projects by hugoboss36(m): 9:43pm On Apr 14, 2018
bluegrass07:
I love this idea. . .and subsequently endorse it for every state in Nigeria.
...wen Anambra State Govt started it,some dudes said "its mismanagement of fund..."

Well done Ggurugburu.. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

March 11 Elections: Govs Panic, Seek Remedies To Avert Disaster / Bonario Nnags: "IPOB Finally Touched My Community Last Night" / Market Women, State Workers Welcoming Governor Adeleke To Secretariat(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.