Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Nairaland Vs Twitter - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Vs Twitter (1125 Views)

Nairaland Vs !......which One Is Better? / Nairaland Vs Nigeria Info Fm / Nairaland Vs. Naijaryders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Vs Twitter by proxies(m): 11:49pm On May 13, 2010
Guy which do you think is a better chat / networking site and why?
Re: Nairaland Vs Twitter by snowdrops(m): 12:05am On May 14, 2010
David /vs/ Goliath
Re: Nairaland Vs Twitter by mamagee3(f): 1:16am On May 14, 2010
Nairaland is way better, Twitter is just a joke.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Vs Twitter by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:06pm On May 14, 2010
[size=13pt]Stop kidding here . . . . grin grin[/size]
snowdrops:

David /vs/ Goliath
Re: Nairaland Vs Twitter by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:13pm On May 14, 2010
[size=13pt]You told me you don't use twitter and i think you have no idea about it . Twitter is the best and even the only online document sharing site i have ever seen and proud to keep important documents there for storage . Twitter is for matured minded and i guess anyone addicted to social websites and online forum may get pissed off with twitter.

Ever since i know Nairaland i have been kind of addicted to it because of the intelligent threads and people flowing in here . I love this site and and would really be pleased to participate in the growth.
[/size]
mama-gee:

Nairaland is way better, Twitter is just a joke.
Re: Nairaland Vs Twitter by mamagee3(f): 5:57pm On May 14, 2010
^^Twitter is a joke, I prefer Nairaland.

Plus, there's no blogging server.

Talk about boring!
tongue
Re: Nairaland Vs Twitter by jhonsadins: 7:30am On May 15, 2010
Hello All.
To be honest i think nairaland better then the twitter because tweeting is just to bored for me so in thinking of my way the nauraland rocks,
Re: Nairaland Vs Twitter by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:10pm On May 15, 2010
[size=13pt]You must be kidding me dear. . . don't tell me twitter is a joke pleassssssse . one of the best sharing website of the matured minded is twitter and it passes alot of information even more than some certain TV channels .

Maybe you should have known why CNN is dying for twitter because some of the information and news they broadcast come's from the twitter site.
[/size]
mama-gee:

^^Twitter is a joke, I prefer Nairaland.

Plus, there's no blogging server.

Talk about boring!
tongue
Re: Nairaland Vs Twitter by proxies(m): 2:15pm On May 16, 2010
Well, I guess nairaland is cool since u can get to follow gists even when bored
Re: Nairaland Vs Twitter by AndreUweh(m): 8:58pm On May 16, 2010
In twitter sites, you do not see Ndigbo being attacked from all angles. Everyday, it is one Igbo bashing or the other. What I realise in Nairaland is that Igbo scares life out of forumites. Nairaland will be better if this nonsense will stop.
Re: Nairaland Vs Twitter by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:34am On May 22, 2010
[size=13pt]sorry . . . you've just make me laugh instead of my respond. . . . grin grin.[/size]
Andre Uweh:

In twitter sites, you do not see Ndigbo being attacked from all angles. Everyday, it is one Igbo bashing or the other. What I realise in Nairaland is that Igbo scares life out of forumites. Nairaland will be better if this nonsense will stop.
Re: Nairaland Vs Twitter by indie22(f): 10:24pm On May 22, 2010
I dnt like twitter, I think its for motor mouths, pple dat talk too much
Re: Nairaland Vs Twitter by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:36pm On May 25, 2010
[size=13pt]What do you mean. . . .? [/size]
indie22:

I dnt like twitter, I think its for motor mouths, pple dat talk too much
Re: Nairaland Vs Twitter by consultmartins(m): 10:19am On May 26, 2010
There is no form of comparison. Nairaland is a forum and twitter is a micro blogging platform. They are two different applications, serving different purposes. Period

Re: Nairaland Vs Twitter by nellyyme: 6:34pm On May 28, 2010
Andre Uweh, are you not an Igbo man, what are you talking about self
Re: Nairaland Vs Twitter by dani1luv: 4:40pm On May 29, 2010
Just registered with twitter last week . . . and it was so annoying. . . . . smiley

Moved
Re: Nairaland Vs Twitter by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:50pm On May 29, 2010
[size=13pt]You serious man. . . . ? wink[/size]
dani1luv:

Just registered with twitter last week . . . and it was so annoying. . . . . smiley

Moved

Re: Nairaland Vs Twitter by mamagee3(f): 7:53pm On May 29, 2010
dani1luv:

Moved

I don't think it's annoying, it's simply boring!
Re: Nairaland Vs Twitter by ayo84(m): 10:43am On May 30, 2010
nairaland is for people you might see in nigeria, twitter is for meeting people you would never ever see in your lifetime.
follow me on twitter:
www.twitter.com/9jawear
Re: Nairaland Vs Twitter by dani1luv: 1:55pm On May 30, 2010
mama-gee:

I don't think it's annoying, it's simply boring!
Ahhh. . dont say that. I dont even understand a bit of it
Re: Nairaland Vs Twitter by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:57pm On May 30, 2010
[size=13pt]Well if you said so i didn't think the same , Nairaland is just another and one of the best online forum to meet up with interesting thread (s) and people . a place to share and learn from each other , the difference between this site and twitter is clear , i have been a registered member on Twitter since 4 years , i have learnt alot from there with the help of the matured minded people , blogs and articles i've read so far .

Twitter is an international site and i strongly believe is one of the safest site to store or share documents.

Hello dear. . . .im following you rightaway , err. . . . follow em too. wink
[/size]

ayo84:

nairaland is for people you might see in nigeria, twitter is for meeting people you would never ever see in your lifetime.
follow me on twitter:
www.twitter.com/9jawear
Re: Nairaland Vs Twitter by proxies(m): 6:52pm On Jun 21, 2010
SO why would I want to chat with who I wont see?
Re: Nairaland Vs Twitter by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:13pm On Jun 21, 2010
[size=13pt]well , i feel you my dear but know that you must not have the opportunity to see everyone you chat with online . let's take example of some sites where you can't even see the photo of the person you're sharing or chatting with .

The most important is to know and meet up with what you're doing. . . . wink
[/size]

proxies:

SO why would I want to chat with who I wont see?

(1) (Reply)

Why Cosmic Ray Rumor Cannot Be True / Am I Safe? / VIDEO: Flying Bird Turn To Old Woman In Oshodi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.