Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,175 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Nairaland Vs Nigeria Info Fm - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Vs Nigeria Info Fm (892 Views)

The Groundnut Girl Storms Classic Fm 97.3 For Interview - Photos / 4lah Of Nigeria Info 99.3 Writes On Flattery. / Nigeria Info Steals Abi Na Borrows Nairaland Topics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Vs Nigeria Info Fm by dokunbam(m): 1:05pm On Jun 27, 2013
Both are discussion forums where people contribute to discussions.

I like nairaland and I listen to nigeria info fm and I have gained a lot from them

Nairaland, you can start your own topic, read over and over again, comment at anytime you what want. Nairaland is always there.

Nigeria info fm is almost the same but you just sit down and listen and they pick the topics, its really hard to get through to them and participate. And you have to watch u say.

I like politics and i always listen to Morning cross fire, Diplomatic info, Alibaba seriously then football frenzzy
also lets talk with fola and Gbenga

I can forget CY a regular caller and Comrade Akpan etc then chief on Alibaba seriously

alibaba's crew, Governor,oluwabibs,Adenike Kathrine etc

nairaland and Nigeria info always make my day going

Guys lets hear from you
Re: Nairaland Vs Nigeria Info Fm by dokunbam(m): 2:28pm On Jun 27, 2013
Its always funny when you hear callers contributing about Nigeria situations, Politics, politicians and how they want change in this country.

people really like this country and they all want change, but who will effect the change?

(1) (Reply)

Bus From Mowe To VI / Lagos Seals Hq Of Lord’s Chosen Church / 2013 Forbes 50 African Richest List – Dangote Tops With $20 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.