Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,936 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Nairaland, Advice Needed: His Wife Named Their Son After Her First Love. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairaland, Advice Needed: His Wife Named Their Son After Her First Love. (2369 Views)

Woman Loses Custody Of Her Son After Subjecting Him To Severe Abuse In Nigeria / Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) / Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland, Advice Needed: His Wife Named Their Son After Her First Love. by daviesblaze(m): 12:22pm On Apr 15, 2018
1stCitizen:

grin At least my time is precious. Yours is valueless hence you became a self appointed relationship expert who lacks confidence in the advice he gives so comes to nairaland to seek validation from others.
well if i dont have a job, i would probably be replying your mentions asap. but its so obvious you dont have one other than troll your life away on NL
Re: Nairaland, Advice Needed: His Wife Named Their Son After Her First Love. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 15, 2018
daviesblaze:
well if i dont have a job, i would probably be replying your mentions asap. but its so obvious you dont have one other than troll your life away on NL

I know you have a job as an online relationship expert grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Nairaland, Advice Needed: His Wife Named Their Son After Her First Love. by daviesblaze(m): 6:10pm On Apr 15, 2018
1stCitizen:

I know you have a job as an online relationship expert grin grin cheesy grin
and your mum will be thinking that she have birth to a human. kiss And Oh, i have another advice for you. you would do good as a clownkiss
Re: Nairaland, Advice Needed: His Wife Named Their Son After Her First Love. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 15, 2018
daviesblaze:
and your mum will be thinking that she have birth to a human. kiss And Oh, i have another advice for you. you would do good as a clownkiss

The shad born vemin, an abominable product of an incestous coitus now masquerading as an online relationship advisor still has something to say grin
Re: Nairaland, Advice Needed: His Wife Named Their Son After Her First Love. by daviesblaze(m): 10:18pm On Apr 15, 2018
1stCitizen:

The shad born vemin, an abominable product of an incestous coitus now masquerading as an online relationship advisor still has something to say grin
just decided to go through some of your post. its evident that you were born officially demented grin
Re: Nairaland, Advice Needed: His Wife Named Their Son After Her First Love. by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 16, 2018
daviesblaze:
just decided to go through some of your post. its evident that you were born officially demented grin

Which one be officially demented again. Chai! Ode grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland, Advice Needed: His Wife Named Their Son After Her First Love. by daviesblaze(m): 9:09am On Apr 16, 2018
1stCitizen:

Which one be officially demented again. Chai! Ode grin grin grin
he has done it again grin grin chai, you have just confirmed it, not everybody using the internet is sane grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland, Advice Needed: His Wife Named Their Son After Her First Love. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 16, 2018
daviesblaze:
he has done it again grin grin chai, you have just confirmed it, not everybody using the internet is sane grin grin grin

The bashing has left the cretin so confused he has nothing to say

(1) (2) (Reply)

How My Act Of Kindness Brought Me Shock, And Regrate This Morning. / Have You Ever Been Bullied Before? / 10 Qualities Every Woman Should Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.