Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) (56774 Views)

I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later / Meet The Mexican Man Who Was Born With 2 Heads, See His Photos / After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 14, 2018
Sad story, I am sorry about your loss
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by Simeony007(m): 2:14pm On Apr 14, 2018
So she wants our national sorries abi presidential sorry abi
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by luckyogor(m): 2:15pm On Apr 14, 2018
nonsense,may our mad lust for cheap fame and sympathies not ruin us.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by Godspowerlive: 2:17pm On Apr 14, 2018
Cry no more God gives God takes , God will give u the one that will come to stay and fulfill his mission.
God is ur comforter. Plz cry mo more
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by RillJ(m): 2:23pm On Apr 14, 2018
May the good Lord wipe away your sorrow soon.
This experience can be really depressing and can become a huge problem is not properly managed. Nine months of pains, deprivations, endurance and expectations turned void at last minute.
I saw this first hand a few weeks ago.

I can imagine how u feel sis, but you've got to let go and move on. better things are coming
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by Tellemall: 2:24pm On Apr 14, 2018
safarigirl:
She's sick.

Which money does she want people to send her to bury a stillbirth?

She does not need any money, she should go to any provision shop, get a carton, put the baby inside and bury him in the ground.

Na God know why he no give her pikin, even in his death, they want to turn it to money-making venture. Let me just say she's going through Post-partum stress disorder, that is why her mental faculties are unsound.

She'll be fine

Will she do this in her backyard?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by IME1: 2:26pm On Apr 14, 2018
Condolence to her
But this is highly reprehensible not necessary

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by safarigirl(f): 2:27pm On Apr 14, 2018
Tellemall:

if she were in Nigeria, yes.

I made that comment before finding out she is abroad, in which case, I have no idea their methods
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by Seun360(m): 2:28pm On Apr 14, 2018
W3xy1:
Why must everything be uploaded on social medias? Alainitiju

my thought exactly.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by Intrepid01(m): 2:29pm On Apr 14, 2018
funkyfrevy:
Only God can comfort her. I can relate.

I love your personal text....pregnant with meanings...spiritual

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by adorable29(f): 2:29pm On Apr 14, 2018
Leave her the fvuk alone. She is obviously not in her right frame of mind. Do you not see how she wrapped the baby like he is still alive. Even gave him a hat to protect his head. ..

Do you know what it means to prepare for a baby and then two days to arrival the child dies inside her?

She said she didn't do the go fund me. Someone else did. This woman is in severe pains. They should stop insulting her.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by Tellemall: 2:30pm On Apr 14, 2018
safarigirl:
if she were in Nigeria, yes.

I made that comment before finding out she is abroad, in which case, I have no idea their methods

I asked because I did not think you noticed that she not Nigerian/in Nigeria.

She needs the funds because you cannot just bury a child like that. Some years later the new people living there could dig it up and she would be in trouble for a possible murder.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by Smartademu(m): 2:30pm On Apr 14, 2018
Take heart!

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by Tellemall: 2:31pm On Apr 14, 2018
adorable29:
Leave her the fvuk alone. She is obviously not in her right frame of mind. Do you not see how she wrapped the baby like he is still alive. Even gave him a hat to protect his head. ..

Do you know what it means to prepare for a baby and then two days to arrival the child dies inside her?

She said she didn't do the go fund me. Someone else did. This woman is in severe pains. They should stop insulting her.

This is a new trend. A cold cot. Or warm? In which mother's cradle decomposing babies for days on end.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by neeyeesky(m): 2:31pm On Apr 14, 2018
I pity d man wey marry dis type of discarded woman because of cheap likes and shares, she posted dis on sociai media
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 2:32pm On Apr 14, 2018
And so
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by iluvdonjazzy: 2:32pm On Apr 14, 2018
no be her baby, if na her baby she for no post am.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by Mcy56(f): 2:33pm On Apr 14, 2018
Ritaze12:
This is a very disturbing. Using your dead baby to gain social media attention is sick. This woman isn't well in the head.
My thought exactly when I saw the title before I even open the thread.
She's seriously sick in the head.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by sapeleboi(m): 2:34pm On Apr 14, 2018
dead on social media cry
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by Navalsadiq(m): 2:37pm On Apr 14, 2018
How sad and unfortunate!you will have more babies.the love of a mother is genuine pure and the most beautiful thing you can ever imagined.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by Snow02: 2:37pm On Apr 14, 2018
sad but this does not have to be on social media it's sick if you ask me
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by donnie(m): 2:38pm On Apr 14, 2018
Baby is already so big? Habba
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by Snow02: 2:43pm On Apr 14, 2018
safarigirl:
She's sick.

She does not need any money, she should go to any provision shop, get a carton, put the baby inside and bury him in the ground.

Na God know why he no give her pikin, even in his death, they want to turn it to money-making venture. Let me just say she's going through Post-partum stress disorder, that is why her mental faculties are unsound.

She'll be fine
I didn't want to say much because of her loss but I agree with all you said I won't be surprised if the Still birth is as a result of drugs Just look at a the baby
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by Cutiekatty: 2:44pm On Apr 14, 2018
W3xy1:
Why must everything be uploaded on social medias? Alainitiju

I just don't know,isn't writing about it enough? Why must you post pix? May his gentle soul RIP.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by piagetskinner(m): 2:44pm On Apr 14, 2018
and some slay queens are aborting without remorse...

she shouldn't have put this on social media tho

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by Snow02: 2:45pm On Apr 14, 2018
Tellemall:

the hospital takes care of still births if you let them
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 14, 2018
CuriousMynd:
A lady who goes by the name Kawaii Child on instagram took to her IG page on March 16th to post a photo of the dead baby boy she gave birth to.

She said the baby died in her tummy two days before she was due to give birth. She said she suddenly felt no movement inside her on that day and was feeling very different and rushed herself to the hospital where she was induced and she gave birth to a baby boy who was already dead.

She later explained that he died because his intestines were born on the outside of his body.

Many sympathised with the bereaved mother and sent condolence messages to her on her page while others were uncomfortable with the fact that she posted his dead photos on IG.

People became more agitated when she posted another photo of the dead child a few hours later, asking for money on GoFundMe, for expenses and funeral expenses for the child.

When people shared their reservations, she wrote wrote.

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/woman-gives-birth-to-a-dead-baby-shares-his-photos-online-to-grieve-graphic-photos.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
so dem dy BORN intestines??
nawa to bloggers
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by GrammarCheck: 2:54pm On Apr 14, 2018
Ritaze12:
This is a very disturbing. Using your dead baby to gain social media attention is sick. This woman isn't well in the head.

She just lost her baby

She cannot be well.

She will need months of psychiatric help to get back to normal. It is the worst type of pain in the world. I can't even wish it for my enemies
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by Lastanza: 2:55pm On Apr 14, 2018
crackhouse:
easy bro. If u can't donate just pass.

Donate for what. Funeral for a zero old baby?. If she has any other needs for the money like medical complications, dats better. Not begging for money to carry out funeral for a still born baby.

Pipl should not hide under emotions to do absurd things

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by bigtt76(f): 2:56pm On Apr 14, 2018
Wonder why people are being harsh to her. You don't know her or what she went through carrying the baby she so longed for to comfort her. 9 months attached with few months to go.... Women who miscarry in the early days of the pregnancy find it hard to overcome grief how much more 9 months.... People are just heartless in their comments.

As for posting the pix, it's her own way of grieving over the dead and yes she deserve to have him buried decently. Why would anyone advise her to use carton? Haba naaaaa!

I pray none of us ever go through the grief she's going through in Jesus Name.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by RichBright: 3:05pm On Apr 14, 2018
Ritaze12:
God will never let you lose a child....... Then you will know no one in that situation can be 'well in the head'
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by phemmyfour: 3:06pm On Apr 14, 2018
safarigirl:
She's sick.

She'll be fine
Seconded

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? / Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) / Photo Of Pregnant Woman Jumping On The Beach Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.