Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) (56775 Views)

I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later / Meet The Mexican Man Who Was Born With 2 Heads, See His Photos / After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by Jok3r(m): 3:06pm On Apr 14, 2018
CuriousMynd:
A lady who goes by the name Kawaii Child on instagram took to her IG page on March 16th to post a photo of the dead baby boy she gave birth to.

She said the baby died in her tummy two days before she was due to give birth. She said she suddenly felt no movement inside her on that day and was feeling very different and rushed herself to the hospital where she was induced and she gave birth to a baby boy who was already dead.

She later explained that he died because his intestines were born on the outside of his body.

Many sympathised with the bereaved mother and sent condolence messages to her on her page while others were uncomfortable with the fact that she posted his dead photos on IG.

People became more agitated when she posted another photo of the dead child a few hours later, asking for money on GoFundMe, for expenses and funeral expenses for the child.

When people shared their reservations, she wrote wrote.

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/woman-gives-birth-to-a-dead-baby-shares-his-photos-online-to-grieve-graphic-photos.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

from the first picture I looked well the baby was crying....
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by nattyGENT: 3:09pm On Apr 14, 2018
Must everything be posted online? You make your village people celebrate over your misfortune & plan another attack

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by Tellemall: 3:10pm On Apr 14, 2018
Snow02:
the hospital takes care of still births if you let them

There's such an arrangement? I'm only aware of people burying the dead at cemeteries.

Will they incinerate it? They can't keep it for organs because it's stayed off ice for long.

Any idea what they do with them?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by Pat081: 3:10pm On Apr 14, 2018
W3xy1:
Why must everything be uploaded on social medias? Alainitiju
abi now only God will save us, may be dat is how she upload it b4 gvin birth to d baby nt every body want her Joy

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by walexlasvegaz(m): 3:17pm On Apr 14, 2018
Take heart,we know its now easy but, u dont need to post it on social media.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by uzucuzu1(m): 3:17pm On Apr 14, 2018
W3xy1:

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by purples25(f): 3:17pm On Apr 14, 2018
bigtt76:
Wonder why people are being harsh to her. You don't know her or what she went through carrying the baby she so longed for to comfort her. 9 months attached with few months to go.... Women who miscarry in the early days of the pregnancy find it hard to overcome grief how much more 9 months.... People are just heartless in their comments.

As for posting the pix, it's her own way of grieving over the dead and yes she deserve to have him buried decently. Why would anyone advise her to use carton? Haba naaaaa!

I pray none of us ever go through the grief she's going through in Jesus Name.

I feel you. Said everything I could have said. Hmmmm.

Why'd someone ask her to put the baby in a carton. The child came out, fully formed. That's someone's memories, someone's love and emotions and experiences. All together. And you're asking her to bury the child like a dog. Like some trash. Like some animal. Something not human.

Look I don't care who reads this. I don't care if it gets no likes. I realized thats the way to live. Did you see that woman's face ? It was contorted in pain.

Most human beings are bad. The true good people are bullied while some people come out and just grow bolder and bolder because the stupid society supports how rude and bad they act. So confident to tell someone to put her kid in a carton. So harsh. So nasty. Millenials are less compassionate than any other generation. And that includes me.

R.I.P to her kid. And I hope that she puts herself together. And if she is sick, and if she needs love from people, why not give it to her. Will it kill the public to show affection and do good when we can? And if she wants goddamn money and the public has it.

Give her the goddamn money and stop complaining. Instead of sitting on your fat arrogant asses pointing fingers like you're the perfectly sensible ones.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by Snow02: 3:18pm On Apr 14, 2018
Tellemall:

There's such an arrangement? I'm only aware of people burying the dead at cemeteries.

Will they incinerate it? They can't keep it for organs because it's stayed off ice for long.

Any idea what they do with them?
never really thought about it I always assume they bury them my aunt had a still birth they asked to take care of it and she obliged without further details
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by Mmaloveth(f): 3:19pm On Apr 14, 2018
They said one man's meat another man's posion. But all the same so sorry for your loss dear. Rest in peace little angel
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by Jabioro: 3:21pm On Apr 14, 2018
W3xy1:
Ara Samaria!

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by perdollar(m): 3:24pm On Apr 14, 2018
d woman go set to hammer. but y d nose ring on a pretty face
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by linearity: 3:36pm On Apr 14, 2018
Tellemall:

Will she do this in her backyard?

From the background, she gave birth most likely in the U.S.A. or U.K.

The hospital take care of the funeral of stillborn babies, they only require the parents to sign off and to elect either cremation or burial.

No funding is required from the parents for the hospital to do this, only that....if the parent are able, they can optionally make any donation of their wish towards this effort. Their donation is not a requirement to carry out the funeral only their signature and funeral type is needed.

There is also option to donate it for research purposes, it is burst to stem cell researchers and cures of tomorrow.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by onitshaman: 3:41pm On Apr 14, 2018
[quote author=yeyerolling post=66704901]I give up on humanity. We need islamic civilisation abeg[/

oh yes,, Islamic civilisation like,,,,,, suicide bombings, executions,,, beheadings,,, shootings,,,, rapes,,, and other satanic islamic tendencies.what a devilish civilisation from a satanic, evil and murderous religion. ��[quote author=yeyerolling post=66704901]I give up on humanity. We need islamic civilisation abeg[/

oh yes,, Islamic civilisation like,,,,,, suicide bombings, executions,,, beheadings,,, shootings,,,, rapes,,, and other satanic islamic tendencies.what a devilish civilisation from a satanic, evil and murderous religion. ��
[quote author=yeyerolling post=66704901]I give up on humanity. We need islamic civilisation abeg[/

oh yes,, Islamic civilisation like,,,,,, suicide bombings, executions,,, beheadings,,, shootings,,,, rapes,,, and other satanic islamic tendencies.what a devilish civilisation from a satanic, evil and murderous religion. ��
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by palsenator(m): 3:49pm On Apr 14, 2018
Ritaze12:
This is a very disturbing. Using your dead baby to gain social media attention is sick. This woman isn't well in the head.
Do you know that she is also passing a message to those heartless mothers? How about people aborting? How about those who drop their babies on the street at birth? She is an amazon even with the disturbing picture
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by graphicsgal3000(f): 3:51pm On Apr 14, 2018
eyaa undecided

get any kind of graphic design work done at ridiculously low rates

click here to chat with me now!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by ejomahgrace44: 3:56pm On Apr 14, 2018
So painful, i feel your pain. But i don't tink it's proper pasting the dead child's pics on social media.
RIP LITTLE ONE
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by Beey(f): 4:17pm On Apr 14, 2018
safarigirl:
She's sick.

Which money does she want people to send her to bury a stillbirth?

She does not need any money, she should go to any provision shop, get a carton, put the baby inside and bury him in the ground.

Na God know why he no give her pikin, even in his death, they want to turn it to money-making venture. Let me just say she's going through Post-partum stress disorder, that is why her mental faculties are unsound.

She'll be fine
You can't say that it's just mean.If she's from the US, you have to bury your own baby because not everyone likes to cremate.Many people prefer a graveside where they can visit & put flowers.Someone i worked with lost a baby & the cost of a grave here is about $10000.She could use all the help right now because even by US standards, $10,000 is a lot of money.That's if she's from the US.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 14, 2018
U want try those two women for that village be that.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by Tellemall: 4:25pm On Apr 14, 2018
linearity:

From the background, she gave birth most likely in the U.S.A. or U.K.

The hospital take care of the funeral of stillborn babies, they only require the parents to sign off and to elect either cremation or burial.

No funding is required from the parents for the hospital to do this, only that....if the parent are able, they can optionally make any donation of their wish towards this effort. Their donation is not a requirement to carry out the funeral only their signature and funeral type is needed.

There is also option to donate it for research purposes, it is burst to stem cell researchers and cures of tomorrow.

It was a rhetoric question because of the carton remark.

One wonders what the mother needs the funds for, a private funeral perhaps? Or to continue keeping the baby in a state where she can cuddle it?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by ElNero(m): 4:46pm On Apr 14, 2018
angelboy01:
I feel her pain, so sad and so touching. Little angel, God didn't want you in this sinful world. God bless you baby.
Check my signature

Please, what do you mean in essence?
I hope you are not saying that it is God's will because it will be unloving of you. Life is precious to God dear and he feels hurt when he sees people suffer from the stings of death. So, when someone dies, it will be wrong to say ' God didn't want you in this sinful world ' or 'it is God's will ' or ' God giveth, God taketh '. Such expressions makes it seem as if God caused such, or that He is hardhearted, whereas, He is Loving and a caring God that only allows such things to happen and holds a Resurrection Hope for the dead. There's a big difference between causing something and allowing it.
#NoHate
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by IdeyFindWife: 4:57pm On Apr 14, 2018
Ritaze12:
This is a very disturbing. Using your dead baby to gain social media attention is sick. This woman isn't well in the head.

Sick is an understatement, and those commiserating with her instead of telling her to take it down!

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by Diso60090(m): 5:26pm On Apr 14, 2018
Buhari please bring me my Nokia3310 let me call Ahmed i am tired ooh the world nor wan end
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 14, 2018
Attention LovePeddler.

Unable to mourn in private.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:38pm On Apr 14, 2018
WEEP NO MORE FOR YOU SHALL HAVE TWINS WHEN YOU CONCEIVE AGAIN THROUGH JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD, AMEN. BE STRONG SIS.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by Born2Breed(f): 5:40pm On Apr 14, 2018
CuriousMynd:
A lady who goes by the name Kawaii Child on instagram took to her IG page on March 16th to post a photo of the dead baby boy she gave birth to.

She said the baby died in her tummy two days before she was due to give birth. She said she suddenly felt no movement inside her on that day and was feeling very different and rushed herself to the hospital where she was induced and she gave birth to a baby boy who was already dead.

She later explained that he died because his intestines were born on the outside of his body.

Many sympathised with the bereaved mother and sent condolence messages to her on her page while others were uncomfortable with the fact that she posted his dead photos on IG.

People became more agitated when she posted another photo of the dead child a few hours later, asking for money on GoFundMe, for expenses and funeral expenses for the child.

When people shared their reservations, she wrote wrote.

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/woman-gives-birth-to-a-dead-baby-shares-his-photos-online-to-grieve-graphic-photos.html

RIP little Angel.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by petitejolie(f): 6:09pm On Apr 14, 2018
Ritaze12:
who will go through this and still be well in d head. sometimes u need the people's encouraging words to help pull through, u want people to share in ur grief and u need an evidence of wat u passing through if not some people will be like pictures or I don't believe it. this is her own way of saying help me I'm not well in the head cos this has happened to me. don't underestimate the power of social media. there are families outside blood relations out there.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by fucktoto: 6:09pm On Apr 14, 2018
olosho will always be olosho.

foolish, gold-digging slayqueen. she probably doesn't know who the stillbirth father is. instead of mourning the unfortunate child in silence she's disturbing the social media for attention and free money from sympathizers.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by nmaihat: 6:14pm On Apr 14, 2018
Did anybody notice, clothes she wore in the two pictures aren't the same. Meaning after given birthday to a dead baby, she freshened up and still carried the dead baby to pose for pictures.

I don't get it.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by toboy: 7:30pm On Apr 14, 2018
nmaihat:
Did anybody notice, clothes she wore in the two pictures aren't the same. Meaning after given birthday to a dead baby, she freshened up and still carried the dead baby to pose for pictures.

I don't get it.
In the first picture she is still wearing the hospital's scrub. Then, in the second pic, she is in her personal clothes. Is this all your wicked heart could come up with for a lady who lost a baby and whose husband is no longer around? You should be ashamed of yourself. Also, you're not even that smart.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by Ade3000yrs(m): 7:54pm On Apr 14, 2018
another psycopath and jobless woman in the USA
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 14, 2018
the story only appears on nigerian blogs

also kawaii is japanese for cute

i call bs and good for nothing click hungry troll riff raff

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? / Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) / Photo Of Pregnant Woman Jumping On The Beach Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.