Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Ohaneze Throws Its Weight Behind Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohaneze Throws Its Weight Behind Jonathan (4616 Views)

Cameroonian Separatist Group Throws Weight Behind Biafra / Bayelsa Governorship Race: 10 Candidates Withdraw, Throw Weight Behind Sylva / Oshiomhole May Join Pdp….as LP, APGA Queue Behind Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ohaneze Throws Its Weight Behind Jonathan by Abagworo(m): 8:42am On May 14, 2010
Eminent Igbo personalities in Lagos State have said that in the spirit of equality and fairness, the South East zone should be given one more state.

They also said that if rotational presidency should be maintained, then the next president for the 2011 general elections should come from the South East or South South zones since the North has ruled far more than the South. They also warned that Nigeria would remain stagnant if the Igbos were not granted fairness in the country as they are the builders of the nation but are denied when it comes to sharing the dividends.

Also, Ohanaeze Ndigbo said it would organise a funeral for NdiIgbo killed during the 1966 pogrom in the North in which thousands of the people were slaughtered in reaction to the Major Nzeogwu coup of January 15, 1966.

President-General of the group, Amb. Ralph Uwechue, said this in response to the keynote speaker at the 14th Zik Memorial Lecture, Chief Mbazulike Amechi, leader of the Zikist Movement Uwechue, who also inform Ndigbo that the lingering Eze Igbo title has been resolved.

He said that the case was resolved in his house at Ogwashi-Uku, Delta State, where the Igbo monarchs agreed that the term Eze Igbo as used by leaders abroad be dropped.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/05/14/igbo-wants-additional-state-to-re-bury-pogrom-victims/
Re: Ohaneze Throws Its Weight Behind Jonathan by AndreUweh(m): 10:41am On May 14, 2010
Organising a funeral service for Ndigbo slaughtered in the North in 1966 is a good idea. Am sure their spirits have not rested since then.
Perhaps, those who died during the Aba womens' Revolution in 1929 will be looked into as well.
Re: Ohaneze Throws Its Weight Behind Jonathan by ChinenyeN(m): 1:10pm On May 14, 2010
Excellent, especially the decision on that Eze Igbo issue.
Re: Ohaneze Throws Its Weight Behind Jonathan by chiozor: 5:33pm On May 14, 2010
they have no option
Re: Ohaneze Throws Its Weight Behind Jonathan by Dede1(m): 7:48pm On May 14, 2010
chiozor:

they have no option

What do you mean about “they have no option”?
Re: Ohaneze Throws Its Weight Behind Jonathan by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 14, 2010
Dede1:

What do you mean about “they have no option”?
it means south south has taken the place of south east in nigeria politics, lol
Re: Ohaneze Throws Its Weight Behind Jonathan by marcdunu: 10:05pm On May 14, 2010
~Bluetooth:

so?

who cares about your 50years of backwards politics that produces nothing but more poverty
Re: Ohaneze Throws Its Weight Behind Jonathan by Dede1(m): 10:28pm On May 14, 2010
~Bluetooth:

You are laughable ignoramus. A fool at forty, they say is fool forever.

Probably the previous poster thought that Goodluck Jonathan will be only candidate vying for the presidential position that robbed Ndigbo their collective political options in 2011 general election.
Re: Ohaneze Throws Its Weight Behind Jonathan by Onlytruth(m): 12:02am On May 15, 2010
Dede1:

[b]Probably the previous poster thought that Goodluck Jonathan will be only candidate vying for the presidential position [/b]that robbed Ndigbo their collective political options in 2011 general election.   

The truth is that Ndigbo seem not to have a game plan in this whole thing. I've been watching for a sign that they have one and haven't seen any yet. If we are supporting Jonathan, I hope he has good plans for Igboland. We don't owe anybody anything in Nigeria. We deal with whoever delivers for us on things like International airport, fixing federal roads, state police and removal of quota system.

Anyone who promises those and can deliver should get our votes. Jonathan has an opportunity now to demonstrate that he can do those things. So far, I have not seen any signs of that yet. There is no basis or need to be sentimental in supporting Jonathan.

For the records, I think that the only way Jonathan can win next year is if he gets the support of the north and south east. The South west will always vote for a Yorubaman. If the South east votes for APGA, and the north fields a candidate under ANPP or so called mega party, the only place Jonathan gets his votes will be from south south- maybe minus delta state (because folks there are angry over Ibori issues).
So actually Jonathan has no choice than to win over the South east. Else he will lose unless he rigs. If he rigs, the north can topple him in a coup (don't think that coups are gone in Nigeria undecided).
Re: Ohaneze Throws Its Weight Behind Jonathan by ChinenyeN(m): 12:31am On May 15, 2010
There is a reason why ndi Igbo (why are people writing it as 'Ndigbo'??) do not have a game plan, and the reason is simple and glaringly obvious, to anyone who is familiar.
Re: Ohaneze Throws Its Weight Behind Jonathan by asha80(m): 12:43am On May 15, 2010
I once used to be bothered about this 'lack of game plan' of igbos but not anymore since the whole country suffers from system ineptitude.So since the whole country suffers let us all enjoy the system mediocrity together.Until there is a fundamental change in the structure of nigeria i do not see any change in nigeria.
Re: Ohaneze Throws Its Weight Behind Jonathan by Onlytruth(m): 1:49am On May 15, 2010
asha 80:

I once used to be bothered about this 'lack of game plan' of igbos but not anymore since the whole country suffers from system ineptitude.So since the whole country suffers let us all enjoy the system mediocrity together.Until there is a fundamental change in the structure of nigeria i do not see any change in nigeria.

I used to be indifferent to all these issues in Nigeria until I started thinking about it.  After a little while, I found out that the problem, if not addressed, can actually destroy my people (even if not me, my family members). Last week, a friend of mine's father was kidnapped. The old man nearly died. So, whether I like it or not, the problem of Nigeria haunts me like the reaper. It is nagging and persistent.

So the biggest fool is anyone who thinks he can wait this out. It can only get worse. So, I ask my people once again: Are you Nigerians? If the answer is yes, then, why are we treated like a captured people? If we have rejected Nigeria, then, when are we going to start squeezing Nigeria's balls until Nigeria turns us loose? Does any Igbo think he is safe from this?  Yesterday, I was reading that Ghanaians require a registration fee of $300,000 before a Nigerian can open a shop in Ghana. Guess who will be affected most by that? You guessed right -Igbo businessmen. Near similar treatment has been meted to us in other parts of Nigeria. Then the question becomes, do we have a country? Which country? Why don't we fight for a country we can call ours, a country that can come to our aid when abused outside our home?

Our fathers did something about their situation; what are we doing about ours? Is this mere self centeredness or is it unadulterated idiocy?  Ejikwa m ogu o! undecided angry sad
Re: Ohaneze Throws Its Weight Behind Jonathan by asha80(m): 2:35am On May 15, 2010
Onlytruth:

I used to be indifferent to all these issues in Nigeria until I started thinking about it.  After a little while, I found out that the problem, if not addressed, can actually destroy my people (even if not me, my family members). Last week, a friend of mine's father was kidnapped. The old man nearly died. So, whether I like it or not, the problem of Nigeria haunts me like the reaper. It is nagging and persistent.

So the biggest fool is anyone who thinks he can wait this out. It can only get worse. So, I ask my people once again: Are you Nigerians? If the answer is yes, then, why are we treated like a captured people? If we have rejected Nigeria, then, when are we going to start squeezing Nigeria's balls until Nigeria turns us loose? Does any Igbo think he is safe from this?  Yesterday, I was reading that Ghanaians require a registration fee of $300,000 before a Nigerian can open a shop in Ghana. Guess who will be affected most by that? You guessed right -Igbo businessmen. Near similar treatment has been meted to us in other parts of Nigeria. Then the question becomes, do we have a country? Which country? Why don't we fight for a country we can call ours, a country that can come to our aid when abused outside our home?

Our fathers did something about their situation; what are we doing about ours? Is this mere self centeredness or is it unadulterated idiocy?  Ejikwa m ogu o! undecided angry sad

Sorry but there is no logic to the bolded here.Are the igbos the targeted people here  Do you think ghananians are interseted in our shenenegians here  Ghananians are trying to protect the economy from foreigners NOT igbos.If igbos make up the majority of nigerians in ghana(if ghanians are targeting nigerian businesses)then it is not ghananians fault.Igbos who feel this rule is harsh can relocate to another country.

Bros a war has been fougth before and the scars are still here.I am more interested in getting our internal politics(states?) right so that we can have people in the mould of late sam mbakwe back in our fold.

If you like continue falling for sefago's comments.
Re: Ohaneze Throws Its Weight Behind Jonathan by Onlytruth(m): 2:49am On May 15, 2010
asha 80:

Sorry but there is no logic to the bolded here.Are the igbos the targeted people here  Do you think ghananians are interseted in our shenenegians here  Ghananians are trying to protect the economy from foreigners NOT igbos.If igbos make up the majority of nigerians in ghana(if ghanians are targeting nigerian businesses)then it is not ghananians fault.Igbos who feel this rule is harsh can relocate to another country.

Bros a war has been fougth before and the scars are still here.I am more interested in getting our internal politics(states?) right.

Relocate to which country?
Frankly my grouse is that they are staying outside Igboland in the first place. Most of them HAD TO. No choice about that. I was thinking about what impact an international airport in Enugu for instance would make on business and entrepreneurship in the south east. In fact, I cannot imagine my company anywhere else. It is either Enugu or never. Asaba can also achieve something close to that, but I am not a trader. I am a professional, and own an international company.

My point is that we do not have to leave Igboland in the first place. Not saying that Igbos won't leave still for some other reasons, but at least they should do so out of adventure, not out of need.

The war we fought before does not address our problem in Nigeria. It is like saying that you have a snake in your house, you fired some shots into the direction of its hiding place, the snake is still alive and you decide to switch off the lights and go to sleep, afterall you've shot at the snake. That is almost insane.

Our issue in Nigeria is UNRESOLVED.  cool

Believe me I've been wanting to assume that everything is alright, but each time, something reminds me that all is not well.
Are we Nigerians? If yes, why can't we be full Nigerians and enjoy similar things?
If No, when are we going to start to really deal with Nigeria. This is not 1967. cool A whole lot has changed.
Re: Ohaneze Throws Its Weight Behind Jonathan by Kobojunkie: 2:55am On May 15, 2010
asha 80:

Sorry but there is no logic to the bolded here.Are the igbos the targeted people here Do you think ghananians are interseted in our shenenegians here Ghananians are trying to protect the economy from foreigners NOT igbos.If igbos make up the majority of nigerians in ghana(if ghanians are targeting nigerian businesses)then it is not ghananians fault.Igbos who feel this rule is harsh can relocate to another country.

Bros a war has been fougth before and the scars are still here.I am more interested in getting our internal politics(states?) right so that we can have people in the mould of late sam mbakwe back in our fold.

eeeeee . . . wetin my eyes dey see oo?? @Asha80 is no longer one of those playing VICTIM CARD on nairaland? Salvation for Ibos is here ooo. That @Asha80 can suddenly have her eyes opened to the true reality of what plagues people from all four corners of Nigeria, and not just the Ibos is sign that Salvation is nigh!!! Praise the Lord!!! E yin Oluwa lo go! Ke le re m chineke na o di nma ooo!!! Aaaawwww!!
Re: Ohaneze Throws Its Weight Behind Jonathan by asha80(m): 3:23am On May 15, 2010
Kobojunkie:

eeeeee . . . wetin my eyes dey see oo?? @Asha80 is no longer one of those playing VICTIM CARD on nairaland? Salvation for Ibos is here ooo. That @Asha80 can suddenly have her eyes opened to the true reality of what plagues people from all four corners of Nigeria, and not just the Ibos is sign that Salvation is nigh!!! Praise the Lord!!! E yin Oluwa lo go! Ke le re m chineke na o di nma ooo!!! Aaaawwww!!

This abia woman wey grow for ikorodu na wa for you shocked

However i do not think i have ever played a victim card.My arguments always has been that nigeria state has flaws structurally and fundamentally and until something happens to change that anormally nigeria will never change(with me favouring a federal or confederal system or total disintergration if the former 2 cannot happen)

I wonder why people feel i am a woman.the name is asha not aisha
Re: Ohaneze Throws Its Weight Behind Jonathan by asha80(m): 3:27am On May 15, 2010
Onlytruth:

Relocate to which country?
Frankly my grouse is that they are staying outside Igboland in the first place. Most of them HAD TO. No choice about that. I was thinking about what impact an international airport in Enugu for instance would make on business and entrepreneurship in the south east. In fact, I cannot imagine my company anywhere else. It is either Enugu or never. Asaba can also achieve something close to that, but I am not a trader. I am a professional, and own an international company.

My point is that we do not have to leave Igboland in the first place. Not saying that Igbos won't leave still for some other reasons, but at least they should do so out of adventure, not out of need.

The war we fought before does not address our problem in Nigeria. It is like saying that you have a snake in your house, you fired some shots into the direction of its hiding place, the snake is still alive and you decide to switch off the lights and go to sleep, afterall you've shot at the snake. That is almost insane.

Our issue in Nigeria is UNRESOLVED. cool

Believe me I've been wanting to assume that everything is alright, but each time, something reminds me that all is not well.
Are we Nigerians? If yes, why can't we be full Nigerians and enjoy similar things?
If No, when are we going to start to really deal with Nigeria. This is not 1967. cool A whole lot has changed.

Guy believe me i also want the above but both of us know that our politicians like other nigerians have not helped matters.

However guy believe me even if the east is turned to london igbos will always migrate.you can ask me the reason for that.
Re: Ohaneze Throws Its Weight Behind Jonathan by Kobojunkie: 3:32am On May 15, 2010
asha 80:

However i do not think i have ever played a victim card.My arguments always has been that nigeria state has flaws structurally and fundamentally and until something I wonder why people feel i am a woman.the name is asha not aisha

ROFLMAO!!!

Na me come be woman, from abia for that matter? ROFLMAO!!
Re: Ohaneze Throws Its Weight Behind Jonathan by Nobody: 9:54am On May 15, 2010
Dede1:

Probably the previous poster thought that Goodluck Jonathan will be only candidate vying for the presidential position that robbed Ndigbo their collective political options in 2011 general election.   

so what if jonathan doesnt contest come 2011.do you think he will consider handing over to igbo?
Re: Ohaneze Throws Its Weight Behind Jonathan by Katsumoto: 12:17pm On May 15, 2010
asha 80:

I always find your comments refreshing, analytical, and on-point.
Re: Ohaneze Throws Its Weight Behind Jonathan by Katsumoto: 12:20pm On May 15, 2010
asha 80:

However i do not think i have ever played a victim card.My arguments always has been that nigeria state has flaws structurally and fundamentally and until something happens to change that anormally nigeria will never change(with me favouring a federal or confederal system or total disintergration if the former 2 cannot happen)

I wonder why people feel i am a woman.the name is asha not aisha

I strongly share that opinion.
Re: Ohaneze Throws Its Weight Behind Jonathan by Katsumoto: 12:22pm On May 15, 2010
Onlytruth:

The truth is that Ndigbo seem not to have a game plan in this whole thing. I've been watching for a sign that they have one and haven't seen any yet. [b]If we are supporting Jonathan, I hope he has good plans for Igboland. We don't owe anybody anything in Nigeria. [/b]We deal with whoever delivers for us on things like International airport, fixing federal roads, state police and removal of quota system.

Anyone who promises those and can deliver should get our votes. Jonathan has an opportunity now to demonstrate that he can do those things. So far, I have not seen any signs of that yet. There is no basis or need to be sentimental in supporting Jonathan.

For the records, I think that the only way Jonathan can win next year is if he gets the support of the north and south east. The South west will always vote for a Yorubaman. If the South east votes for APGA, and the north fields a candidate under ANPP or so called mega party, the only place Jonathan gets his votes will be from south south- maybe minus delta state (because folks there are angry over Ibori issues).
So actually Jonathan has no choice than to win over the South east. Else he will lose unless he rigs. If he rigs, the north can topple him in a coup (don't think that coups are gone in Nigeria undecided).

Last week you were campaigning for IBB, now you are thinking of supporting Goodluck. Can you make up your mind?
Re: Ohaneze Throws Its Weight Behind Jonathan by Dede1(m): 12:43pm On May 15, 2010
~Bluetooth:

so what if jonathan doesnt contest come 2011.do you think he will consider handing over to igbo?

Who is talking about handing power over to an Igbo? I thought the original posters were juggling with political support of Ndigbo come 2011 election. Watching the PDP body language, I think that Ndigbo are adamantly believed in the rotational presidency adopted by the party. Ndigbo are very principled bunch.
Re: Ohaneze Throws Its Weight Behind Jonathan by Dede1(m): 1:20pm On May 15, 2010
Kobojunkie:

I think you have found home on the issue of the so-called “BLAME GAME or VICTIM CARD” and it has become your spring board to launch condescending jabs on the Ndigbo. The fact remains that after the end of the Nigeria-Biafra civil war, the position held by the Ndigbo in certain Nigerian parastatals were not given back to them.

The issue of N20.00 to every Igbo person who had money in the back before the war remains a classic example of economic strangulation. What of the quota system at the gates of Nigerian institutions of higher learning and military academy? The sign of instances of neglect of Igbo land is well documented as federal government presence in Igbo land is zero in number.

I still can not fathom the iota of reasons why certain cross section of Nigerians get twisted out of human form because Ndigbo are agitating for independent sovereign state.
Re: Ohaneze Throws Its Weight Behind Jonathan by Katsumoto: 1:25pm On May 15, 2010
Dede1:

I think you have found home on the issue of the so-called “BLAME GAME or VICTIM CARD” and it has become your spring board to launch condescending jabs on the Ndigbo. The fact remains that after the end of the Nigeria-Biafra civil war, the position held by the Ndigbo in certain Nigerian parastatals were not given back to them.

The issue of N20.00 to every Igbo person who had money in the back before the war remains a classic example of economic strangulation. What of the quota system at the gates of Nigerian institutions of higher learning and military academy? The sign of instances of neglect of Igbo land is well documented as federal government presence in Igbo land in zero in number.

I still can not fathom the iota of reasons why certain cross section of Nigerians get twisted out of human form because Ndigbo are agitating for independent sovereign state.

I am of the opinion that if a majority of people do not want to be part of a nation, then they should be allowed to form their own nation. But the question for you Dede1 is, 'what if you are in the minority?' What if a majority of Igbo people do not want a separate nation? Are you going to force your personal opinion and wishes on a majority?
Re: Ohaneze Throws Its Weight Behind Jonathan by ChinenyeN(m): 1:59pm On May 15, 2010
Katsumoto:

I am of the opinion that if a majority of people do not want to be part of a nation, then they should be allowed to form their own nation. But the question for you Dede1 is, 'what if you are in the minority?' What if a majority of Igbo people do not want a separate nation? Are you going to force your personal opinion and wishes on a majority?

From Topic: Should Igbo People Have Their Own Country?
ChinenyeN:

There is no law that says a group of people should not have their own country, but there's more to getting a country than just walking out on another country. Often times, getting a country comes hand in hand with war, and I don't think ndi Igbo are generally in the mood for war. It seems to me that most Igbo would rather settle with the present state of things in Nigeria, than go to war for their own country. That's not to say that ndi Igbo don't want their own country. From the much I gather, there's a subtle yearning for the manifestation of a sovereign Igbo state (even among the youth in diaspora), but as it would seem, ndi Igbo are more in the mood for diplomacy than war. If there is indeed a diplomatic way to get a country, I have little to no doubt in my heart that the general Igbo populace would opt to take such a path.
Re: Ohaneze Throws Its Weight Behind Jonathan by nduchucks: 2:03pm On May 15, 2010
Katsumoto:

But the question for you Dede1 is, 'what if you are in the minority?' What if a majority of Igbo people do not want a separate nation? Are you going to force your personal opinion and wishes on a majority?

Your question highlights the fallacy in the notion that Ndigbo are agitating for an independent sovereign state.  The said agitation (wishful thinking) exists only in the minds of economic and political refugees of the Igbo extraction, old coots and Igbos of the older generation. A vast majoirity of Igbos live outside of Igboland, and have assimilated nicely, and contributing economically and otherwise to their adopted states in Nigeria. Many have inter-married and have no interest whatsoever in a separate nation.

The sooner they realize that they are not going to have a separate nation, the sooner they will start working for their interests in one Nigeria in manners that will benefit their lot. The typical cry of marginalization by many a Igbo has become pitiful and counterproductive.
Re: Ohaneze Throws Its Weight Behind Jonathan by Katsumoto: 2:12pm On May 15, 2010
ndu_chucks:

Your question highlights the fallacy in the notion that Ndigbo are agitating for an independent sovereign state.  The said agitation (wishful thinking) exists only in the minds of economic and political refugees of the Igbo extraction, old coots and Igbos of the older generation. A vast majoirity of Igbos live outside of Igboland, and have assimilated nicely, and contributing economically and otherwise to their adopted states in Nigeria. Many have inter-married and have no interest whatsoever in a separate nation.

The sooner they realize that they are not going to have a separate nation, the sooner they will start working for their interests in one Nigeria in manners that will benefit their lot. The typical cry of marginalization by many a Igbo has become pitiful and counterproductive.

It is this very factor that influences my thinking. Would it make sense for Igbo to agitate for its own country and then request business visas to conduct business in other parts of Nigeria? Also, they may have to pay certain taxes and follow new rules just to be able to trade in other parts outside Igboland. The Igbos own interests outside of its own region more than any other tribe in Nigeria. The other argument of course is that the Igbo would all return to Igboland (or Biafra) once it has its own country. I am not so sure of that.
Re: Ohaneze Throws Its Weight Behind Jonathan by Dede1(m): 2:17pm On May 15, 2010
Katsumoto:

Pal, the answer to the question you posed is unequivocally no. I hope you should agree with me that the problem lies on the process of arriving to the segregated majority or minority of Ndigbo that will want independent state out of Nigeria. I guess such innocuous process does not lead to an uncalled war. You can bear with me that mere debate on Biafra sovereignty on this forum attracts war-like attitude from non-Biafrans
Re: Ohaneze Throws Its Weight Behind Jonathan by Onlytruth(m): 2:37pm On May 15, 2010
Katsumoto:

grin grin grin

Its like asking what if Nigeria is a first world country? grin
Pal, I didn't know you could descend this low.

Simple population census, Obasanjo could not even allow tribe to be included in the questionaire, and you are here asking this question.

Let us have a fair census first with tribe included, and leave a box that asked Igbos whether they want to remain in Nigeria or not and see the result. Even folks with assets all over Nigeria will vote in the affirmative.
Ojukwus father owned the most number of houses in Lagos before the war. Did that stop Ojukwu? lmao!
Re: Ohaneze Throws Its Weight Behind Jonathan by Dede1(m): 2:37pm On May 15, 2010
Katsumoto:

It is this very factor that influences my thinking. Would it make sense for Igbo to agitate for its own country and then request business visas to conduct business in other parts of Nigeria? Also, they may have to pay certain taxes and follow new rules just to be able to trade in other parts outside Igboland. The Igbos own interests outside of its own region more than any other tribe in Nigeria. The other argument of course is that the Igbo would all return to Igboland (or Biafra) once it has its own country. I am not so sure of that.

Pal I know you are better than this analogy. There are many Nigerian nationals, Igbo included, doing good business outside the shores of Nigeria. If I may follow you plank of the argument, Nigerian or Ghanaian citizens should be forbidden from living and conducting businesses in places such as Cameroon, Benin or Togo.

Being a citizen of the sovereign state of Biafra does not prohibit such person from engaging in business endeavors outside Biafra. By the same token, I am of the view the citizens of Oduduwa. Arewa or Nigeria should be welcomed into Biafra to partake in any business without molestations.
Re: Ohaneze Throws Its Weight Behind Jonathan by Onlytruth(m): 2:45pm On May 15, 2010
Katsumoto:

Last week you were campaigning for IBB, now you are thinking of supporting Goodluck. Can you make up your mind?

I can see that you find me very difficult to understand. Believe me I am very easy to understand. Your problem is that you keep seeing me as a typical Nigerian or Igbo who is only after his own personal/selfish interest. What if I told you that I am one of those natural born leaders? Leaders who are completely devoted to the course of their people without any personal gains?

I have no permanent friends in Nigeria. Anyone who can deliver on the following for my people gets my support:

A fully functional International Airport
State police
Abolish quota system and federal character
Fix all federal roads in Igboland.

Anyone who can do these IS MY FRIEND AND GETS MY VOTE.

Get it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Lawmakers Advocate Return Of Police Check-point Nationwide / DINO MELAYE Wrote This About Gen, Muhammadu Buhari / The Pronouncement [Not Declaration] Of IPOB As Terrorists By The Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.