Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

South Africa Buries Nelson Mandela's Wife, Winnie Mandela Today Aimed Tears - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South Africa Buries Nelson Mandela's Wife, Winnie Mandela Today Aimed Tears (38594 Views)

Winnie Mandela Braiding Zolek, Granddaughter's Hair- Now She's Bald from Cancer / Photos Of Nelson Mandela's Lookalike Go Viral / South Africa's Winnie Mandela Dies At 81 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa Buries Nelson Mandela's Wife, Winnie Mandela Today Aimed Tears by Felixalex(m): 6:56pm On Apr 14, 2018
BrideOfDracula:
Here's a full coverage of the funeral.

[url][/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmyFwh0raH8]

Is this 10hours? shocked
Re: South Africa Buries Nelson Mandela's Wife, Winnie Mandela Today Aimed Tears by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 14, 2018
Redoil:
Sadly and oddly enough every living thing must test death

Not true.

Some of our brother's here told us that Elijah and Enoch went to heaven without dying.
Re: South Africa Buries Nelson Mandela's Wife, Winnie Mandela Today Aimed Tears by brainhgeek(m): 7:14pm On Apr 14, 2018
[quote author=exlinkleads post=66708392]South Africa Buries Nelson Mandela's Wife, Winnie Mandela Today Aimed Tears - Photos

Op, it is amid and not aimed. I understand it might be typo or android autofinish though
Re: South Africa Buries Nelson Mandela's Wife, Winnie Mandela Today Aimed Tears by Ade3000yrs(m): 7:35pm On Apr 14, 2018
ok
Re: South Africa Buries Nelson Mandela's Wife, Winnie Mandela Today Aimed Tears by la1(m): 7:35pm On Apr 14, 2018
@Admin...Title check required
Re: South Africa Buries Nelson Mandela's Wife, Winnie Mandela Today Aimed Tears by zudozz: 7:37pm On Apr 14, 2018
Good night mama Madikizela..We love you.
Re: South Africa Buries Nelson Mandela's Wife, Winnie Mandela Today Aimed Tears by ogbiwa: 7:43pm On Apr 14, 2018
I love the way she will be remembered not just as Nelson Mandela's wife but also a freedom fighter in her own right. The honour of answering Mandela's wife alone wasn't enough for her, but she topped that by striving to also make a name for herself and distinguishing her voice from that of her husband's. which was already very loud. I hope our young ladies are watching. The ultimate achievement of a woman shouldn't be to be tagged as a great man's wife alone, but to also be tagged a great woman in her own right.
Re: South Africa Buries Nelson Mandela's Wife, Winnie Mandela Today Aimed Tears by alabo1: 7:52pm On Apr 14, 2018
Krissjones:
Useless ugly old black bitch glad she's dead atleast now her profound useless in life can be absolved by using her as fertilizer.

Posts like yours make me realize everyday that a large portion of the human populace are actually insane. Without even studying your profile your posts reveals that if you live to a thousand years you will not achieve 1% of what she has. You can not even respect the dead. Please do not procreate.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Buries Nelson Mandela's Wife, Winnie Mandela Today Aimed Tears by deepsuk(f): 8:09pm On Apr 14, 2018
Mandela corpse go enter her side this night aha ...
Re: South Africa Buries Nelson Mandela's Wife, Winnie Mandela Today Aimed Tears by Horus(m): 8:10pm On Apr 14, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZjeVI_DUDE

Thousands attend the burial of Winnie Mandela

South Africans turned out in their thousands to bid farewell to anti-apartheid icon and Nelson Mandela's former wife Winnie Mandela, who was laid to rest with full state honours, Saturday. Mourners thronged the 37,500-seater Orlando Stadium in the township of Soweto where Winnie lived and erupted into loud cheers as the casket carrying her remains was wheeled in
Re: South Africa Buries Nelson Mandela's Wife, Winnie Mandela Today Aimed Tears by activelyA(f): 8:32pm On Apr 14, 2018
What has nairaland turned to
A place of education has been turned to mockery. ..

What for crying out loud is aimed tears angry angry angry

cc lalasticlala Seun
Re: South Africa Buries Nelson Mandela's Wife, Winnie Mandela Today Aimed Tears by Optimisticlady: 8:32pm On Apr 14, 2018
After her divorce she chose to maintain Mandela's name. It was a choice she made that was why she was addressed as Mandela's.
Re: South Africa Buries Nelson Mandela's Wife, Winnie Mandela Today Aimed Tears by BrideOfDracula(f): 8:41pm On Apr 14, 2018
Felixalex:

Is this 10hours? shocked

At your leisure. It's an abridged version, not the full 10 hours.
Re: South Africa Buries Nelson Mandela's Wife, Winnie Mandela Today Aimed Tears by uuzba(m): 9:04pm On Apr 14, 2018
Why did she run from her husband Mandela?
Re: South Africa Buries Nelson Mandela's Wife, Winnie Mandela Today Aimed Tears by OAUTemitayo: 9:15pm On Apr 14, 2018
Krissjones:
Useless ugly old black bitch glad she's dead atleast now her profound useless in life can be absolved by using her as fertilizer.
Get brain
Re: South Africa Buries Nelson Mandela's Wife, Winnie Mandela Today Aimed Tears by uuzba(m): 9:19pm On Apr 14, 2018
Krissjones:

It's like there is something you know about her. But don't curse her.
I just read up what she even divorced Mandela. Your husband is a great man and yet you divorce him and went to sleep with other men? It's better not to even answer Mandela as name. It is the man who did the great work. I don't know her for anything.
My take on it sha.
Here's the link on what I read.

http://imzansi.com/the-shocking-reasons-why-nelson-mandela-divorced-winnie-exposed/
Re: South Africa Buries Nelson Mandela's Wife, Winnie Mandela Today Aimed Tears by uuzba(m): 9:23pm On Apr 14, 2018
Optimisticlady:
After her divorce she chose to maintain Mandela's name. It was a choice she made that was why she was addressed as Mandela's.

Mandela is the actor of this film. Na him do all the action moves. Which one did she do apart from answering awuf name?
Re: South Africa Buries Nelson Mandela's Wife, Winnie Mandela Today Aimed Tears by uuzba(m): 9:26pm On Apr 14, 2018
alabo1:

Posts like yours make me realize everyday that a large portion of the human populace are actually insane. Without even studying your profile your posts reveals that if you live to a thousand years you will not achieve 1% of what she has. You can not even respect the dead. Please do not procreate.

That guy said something different. Though I do not accept insulting dead people. But look at this:
http://imzansi.com/the-shocking-reasons-why-nelson-mandela-divorced-winnie-exposed/
Re: South Africa Buries Nelson Mandela's Wife, Winnie Mandela Today Aimed Tears by exlinkleads(f): 9:40pm On Apr 14, 2018
[quote author=brainhgeek post=66711656][/quote]

thnks bro for thr typo correction

but can't correct it again cuz is on fp

1 Like

Re: South Africa Buries Nelson Mandela's Wife, Winnie Mandela Today Aimed Tears by Neddyogu(m): 9:55pm On Apr 14, 2018
alenwup:
I thought she divorced Mandela, why are they still calling her Mrs Mandela or is it because Mandela is a big name?
Yes oo. Dat name can open any kind of door oo. There is power in dat name joor. No be name wey dem dey discard o

1 Like

Re: South Africa Buries Nelson Mandela's Wife, Winnie Mandela Today Aimed Tears by slimghost(m): 10:04pm On Apr 14, 2018
uuzba:

It's like there is something you know about her. But don't curse her.
I just read up what she even divorced Mandela. Your husband is a great man and yet you divorce him and went to sleep with other men? It's better not to even answer Mandela as name. It is the man who did the great work. I don't know her for anything.
My take on it sha.
Here's the link on what I read.

You know nothing about Winnie son. She even fought more than Nelson. Although some people would disagree with her methods.
Re: South Africa Buries Nelson Mandela's Wife, Winnie Mandela Today Aimed Tears by alabo1: 10:13pm On Apr 14, 2018
[quote author=uuzba post=66714740]

That guy said something different. Though I do not accept insulting dead people. But look at this:

She had an affair while he was in prison and even when he came out and so what? U expected her to stay celibate for 27 years abi? Did u read that the barely lived as man and woman before his incarceration? Look her so called promiscuity does not detract from the fact that she continued the struggle against apartheid all through mandelas incarceration. Why do u think they gave her a state burial?because she was married to Mandela? She is a black hero. Please read real history books not extracts from articles. Peace
Re: South Africa Buries Nelson Mandela's Wife, Winnie Mandela Today Aimed Tears by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 14, 2018
woman that was notorious for fucking Mandela's associates....smh
God forbid angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

17 Niger Soldiers Killed In An Attack Near Mali / Donald Trump Impeachment Resolution: Full Text. / Israel Vows To Attack Iran If Hezbollah Joins The War With Hamas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.