Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,286 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Igbos Will Benefit More Under Buhari If He Wins In 2019– APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Will Benefit More Under Buhari If He Wins In 2019– APC (894 Views)

Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu: "Who will be Atiku’s First Lady if he wins? Titi or Jamila?" / Fulanis Pray: "Buhari's Haters Will Sleep Like This Till He Wins In 2019" (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Will Benefit More Under Buhari If He Wins In 2019– APC by 1960ng(m): 5:07pm On Apr 14, 2018
Chief Uche Ogar, a former governorship candidate under the All Progressive Congress (APC) in Abia State said that Igbos will benefit more than any other ethnic group under President Muhammadu Buhari if he emerges in 2019.

Ogar told said in Enugu on Saturday that the president had revived some projects abandoned by the immediate past administration (Goodluck Jonathan) in the South East zone.

According to him, President Buhari’s declaration for presidency in 2019 is good news especially for Igbos and They should be very happy about it.

“What he has done in the South East zone is quite remarkable despite the fact that we did not support him or never wanted him in 2015.

“He gave us substantive ministers, Enugu-Onitsha and Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressways are all under construction including the 2nd Niger Bridge in Onitsha.

“Most importantly, his emergence will give the zone the opportunity to produce the President in 2023,” he said.

Ogar urged people of the Enugu to support the president’s intention and vote for him massively when the time comes.

On plans to rerun in 2019, the political chieftain said he had not made up his mind adding that he would speak at the appropriate time.

Ogar, who was in Enugu to attend the 43rd Annual Synod of the Methodist Church Nigeria, preached for peace in families and the country at large.

Speaking on the theme of the synod, `Strive for Peace and Holiness’, the business magnate noted that the world presently was in crisis as nowhere on earth was safe ‘ he said.

“We hear constantly about wars and rumours of war around the world. Our world is in trouble and the United Nations as a body is helpless in the face of it all.

“I believe it will require reconciliation between man and his maker to bring or enthrone peace on earth.

“For every child of God, peace is our vocation. Let us, therefore, do all in our power to live and make peace. Let us apply the dictum of `Live and let live,’’ he said.

https://www.1960ng.com/2018/04/14/igbos-will-benefit-more-under-buhari-if-he-wins-2019-apc/

Visit www.1960ng.com for more news update
Re: Igbos Will Benefit More Under Buhari If He Wins In 2019– APC by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:09pm On Apr 14, 2018

1 Like

Re: Igbos Will Benefit More Under Buhari If He Wins In 2019– APC by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 14, 2018
Hahahahahahaa

This time arround the south south and south east vote are what matter and PDP knows it , how?
Why do you think the powers that be want Atiku to run?
Off course he can't win, but he is very popular in the north, it is to split the northern vote , if previously buhari was certain to get 10 million plus votes in the North now with Atiku running buhari will at best only get 55% of that

Note one thing, the powers that be backed sowore to run, off course he can't win but he will split the south west vote because he has a very strong youth following in the entire South Western states

Now what is the only region which are United on the fence ?= The south south and south east and they will vote 80% for one candidate

Now you see why buhari's smart political advisers are doing all they can to sway opinions.in these regions but I fear it's too little too late

The other day osibanjo went to Abia and Enugu do you think it was for sight seeing ?

Dude politics is beyond beer palour talk and nairaland ranting

It's the south south and south east that will win the election for any candidate this time around

Who ever gets just 59% in the north , 50% in South west and gets 80% in South south and south east has won

That's the game , sometimes you allow a weak opponents to run just to split the vote of a stronger candidate

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Will Benefit More Under Buhari If He Wins In 2019– APC by neezar: 5:14pm On Apr 14, 2018
Suddenly 5% votes are needed

we need a young candidate

1 Like

Re: Igbos Will Benefit More Under Buhari If He Wins In 2019– APC by Movic1(m): 5:14pm On Apr 14, 2018
APc don't let me abuse you this afternoon o. I'm angry.. What the hell have the hausas and fulani benefited from this government? The Yorubas Nko? Nothing. Nigeria is hell on earth, I can't die and still go to hell again. Even the satan for hell gate go pity me. We don't have leaders in this country.
Re: Igbos Will Benefit More Under Buhari If He Wins In 2019– APC by fulaniHERDSman(m): 5:14pm On Apr 14, 2018
Under Buharin Daji's forest government? Joke of the year.
This hopeless bastards no dey gree rest ooooo!
Re: Igbos Will Benefit More Under Buhari If He Wins In 2019– APC by dadavivo: 5:15pm On Apr 14, 2018
These mad people should stop talking rubbish. We hate buhari period.

Stop this rubbish, No be only us dey Nigeria.
Re: Igbos Will Benefit More Under Buhari If He Wins In 2019– APC by Nigeriabiafra80: 5:17pm On Apr 14, 2018
off course ,we will get biafra in buhari regime

Re: Igbos Will Benefit More Under Buhari If He Wins In 2019– APC by chinoxstock: 5:19pm On Apr 14, 2018
Igbos can never vote Buhari....How hard is that for Buhari to understand?

Igbos rather vote Lucifer than vote Buhari. Buhari is a murderer and a paedophile.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Will Benefit More Under Buhari If He Wins In 2019– APC by highpriestess: 5:21pm On Apr 14, 2018
why are these cows begging for Igbo votes? ?thought they said we are 5%
are they all mad? please,we don't claim sophiscation by voting for a dullard.
if you need votes, you know which region to get it. stupid blood suckers.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Will Benefit More Under Buhari If He Wins In 2019– APC by Omeokachie: 5:35pm On Apr 14, 2018
Keep your Greek gift to yourself. We don't want.

What is this new obsession with 5%?

Back to Daura.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Will Benefit More Under Buhari If He Wins In 2019– APC by SLIMDON88: 5:42pm On Apr 14, 2018
Sir M. Buhari is a honest man and will surely relinquish power to the Igbo nation in 2019
Re: Igbos Will Benefit More Under Buhari If He Wins In 2019– APC by shallysgirl: 5:44pm On Apr 14, 2018
grin grin

I talk am.
lestat:
Hahahahahahaa

This time arround the south south and south east vote are what matter and PDP knows it , how?
Why do you think the powers that be want Atiku to run?
Off course he can't win, but he is very popular in the north, it is to split the northern vote , if previously buhari was certain to get 10 million plus votes in the North now with Atiku running buhari will at best only get 55% of that

Note one thing, the powers that be backed sowore to run, off course he can't win but he will split the south west vite because he has a very strong youth following

Now which is the only region which are United on the fence ?
The south south and south east will vote 80% for one candidate
Now you see why buhari's smart political advisers are doing all this?
The other day osibanjo went to Abia and Enugu do you think it was for sight seeing ?

Dude politics is beyond beer palour talk and nairaland ranting

It's the south south and south east that will win the election for any candidate this time around

Who ever gets just 59% in the north , 50% in South west and gets 80% in South south and south east has won

That's the game , sometimes you allow a weak opponents to run just to split the vote of a stronger candidate

1 Like

Re: Igbos Will Benefit More Under Buhari If He Wins In 2019– APC by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 14, 2018
shallysgirl:
grin grin

I talk am.

That's the reality and Buhari's political team have seen it.

His woeful performance and high level of insecurity has damaged his hold on the North and South West

And to make things worse Atiku will split the Northern vote , any one who doubts this doesn't know Nigerian politics at all.

Sowore is even worse, he will spilt the South Western vote totally hence this leaves Buhari with at most half of the available votes in these two regions and zero in South south and south east, he will.loose at this rate .

So he has to find a way to get the south south and south east votes ... Unfortunately these are the two regions he ignored the most

I actually do not see buhari winning no matter how much he rigs...
The math is just stacked against him

If sowore and Atiku weren't running I can tell you with the north and south west alone he would.win , this is how he beat GEJ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Will Benefit More Under Buhari If He Wins In 2019– APC by buhariguy(m): 5:51pm On Apr 14, 2018
What kind of wahala is this?

He was invited to speak on theme: Peace and holiness,

He forgot the theme, and started preaching the good works of buhari in church.

Instead to preach Christ, so that Christ will dwell in their heart to know the truth.

Only truth can set idiotic pigs of Biafra Free.
Re: Igbos Will Benefit More Under Buhari If He Wins In 2019– APC by buhariguy(m): 5:57pm On Apr 14, 2018
neezar:
Suddenly 5% votes are needed

we need a young candidate
are you not young enough to run?
Re: Igbos Will Benefit More Under Buhari If He Wins In 2019– APC by neezar: 5:59pm On Apr 14, 2018
buhariguy:
are you not young enough to run?
will u vote for me??
Re: Igbos Will Benefit More Under Buhari If He Wins In 2019– APC by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 6:06pm On Apr 14, 2018
PMB1523 IS EQUAL TO IGBO PRESIDENCY 2023
Re: Igbos Will Benefit More Under Buhari If He Wins In 2019– APC by LilSmith55(m): 6:07pm On Apr 14, 2018
The Yoruba self neva benefit.... Now na igbo wan Benefit,

Yinmu
Re: Igbos Will Benefit More Under Buhari If He Wins In 2019– APC by kingsman66(m): 6:11pm On Apr 14, 2018
why are mine having this feelings that OP is a brother to PMB
Re: Igbos Will Benefit More Under Buhari If He Wins In 2019– APC by gartamanta: 6:17pm On Apr 14, 2018
APC makes me laugh. They know Igbos will never vote for them
Re: Igbos Will Benefit More Under Buhari If He Wins In 2019– APC by buhariguy(m): 6:22pm On Apr 14, 2018
neezar:

will u vote for me??
you knew, nobody will vote for you and you are insulting buhari who people will freely vote, or you think is easy for any young man to win experience old man.?
NothingDoMe:
That's not hard na grin
Nevertheless ,
if you get sense more than buhari, I will vote for you
Re: Igbos Will Benefit More Under Buhari If He Wins In 2019– APC by quincee88(f): 6:34pm On Apr 14, 2018
MR OGAR, THIS IS A VERY WRONG PACKAGE NAH
Re: Igbos Will Benefit More Under Buhari If He Wins In 2019– APC by NothingDoMe: 6:34pm On Apr 14, 2018
buhariguy:
if you get sense more than buhari, I will vote for you
That's not hard na grin
Re: Igbos Will Benefit More Under Buhari If He Wins In 2019– APC by letusbepieces: 6:36pm On Apr 14, 2018
ANOTHER IMBECILEE FORMING BUHARI MOUTH PIECE FOR THE CRUMBS THAT FALLS FROM THE PRESIDENT TABLE.

IF IT IS NOT COMING FROM BUHARI DIRTY MOUTH, IT IS A LIE.

(1) (Reply)

Okorocha Imposes N3,000 Levy On All Adults In Imo / Oyegun, Edo Speaker Absent At Edo APC Congress / FG Recruiting Repentant Boko Haram Into Army, Police, Others — Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.