Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

How Do I Communicate With Other Nairalanders? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Communicate With Other Nairalanders? (572 Views)

No Rescued Kankara Sec School Boy Could Communicate In English During Interview / Why Do We Communicate With English Language. / How Do Deaf And Dumb Person With No Arm Communicate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Communicate With Other Nairalanders? by Chapelbeatz(m): 6:42pm On Apr 14, 2018
Please how do i send a fellow nairalander a message?
Re: How Do I Communicate With Other Nairalanders? by greatnaija01: 6:50pm On Apr 14, 2018
click QUOTE under the comment or post of any of the nairalanders YOU WANT TO CHAT WITH.... and reply their msgs thats all!!! THERE IS NO CHAT INBOX ON NAIRALAND.

You can also click on their user name and select the option to SEND THEM A MAIL.... and they will get it in their EMAILS and will reply your email directly to your own email... then you can share contact and begin to chat.

ENGAGING FORUMS on NL are best for you to practice this.
Chapelbeatz:
Please how do i send a fellow nairalander a message?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Communicate With Other Nairalanders? by redbuffer: 2:43pm On Oct 22, 2023
RedBuffer Ai provides top-notch software development services, crafting custom solutions to meet your unique needs.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking! OAU Suspends Prof Akindele. (photos) / Photography / How To Stream All Russia 2018 FIFA World Cup For Free & Links

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.