Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Vast Surprised Jennifer Oguzie, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday In UK. Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vast Surprised Jennifer Oguzie, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday In UK. Photos (25528 Views)

Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage / Falz Undergoes Knee Surgery In UK (Photos, Video) / Actor Uche Odoputa Weds In The UK (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vast Surprised Jennifer Oguzie, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday In UK. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 7:27pm On Apr 14, 2018
A Nigerian lady, Jennifer Oguzie was amazed by her longtime boyfriend, Nwachukwu Ozioko, popularly known as Vast of the singing group, Bracket - on her birthday, April 10th in London.

According to the excited lady, she and her man who share the same birthday - had been talking about celebrating their special days together before he made it come through this time in London.

Below is what Jennifer, the special adviser on Diaspora to Senator Ben Uwajumogu of Imo state shared online.

About Last night . Sharing one of the most important dates in my life with someone very special to me Vastbracket Nwachukwu Ozioko was absolutely amazing . Both of us share the same April 10th and for years we have talked about what it would be like celebrating our special day together .

This was never planned as I had no idea he was in London and spontaneously we decided with 280 Degree Bar & Restaurant to make it happen . Thanks to everyone who showed up in quite a shot notice , as in hours . To you Vast , you are just so pure and cheerful . You made this years birthday more memorable than ever . I Love you Babe...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/vast-of-bracket-surprises-longtime-girlfriend-on-her-birthday-in-london.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vast Surprised Jennifer Oguzie, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday In UK. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 7:28pm On Apr 14, 2018

Re: Vast Surprised Jennifer Oguzie, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday In UK. Photos by purem(m): 7:53pm On Apr 14, 2018
I actually don't even know what to say

Please someone should help and comment

7 Likes

Re: Vast Surprised Jennifer Oguzie, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday In UK. Photos by decatalyst(m): 8:03pm On Apr 14, 2018
I hope the person below me have something to say.

undecided

3 Likes

Re: Vast Surprised Jennifer Oguzie, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday In UK. Photos by OneCorner: 8:43pm On Apr 14, 2018
see teeth like shovel grin

if diz one dey give pesin blow-job and convulsion carry am...
i hope u guys no wetin go apun cool

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vast Surprised Jennifer Oguzie, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday In UK. Photos by youngberry001(m): 8:48pm On Apr 14, 2018
OneCorner:
if diz one dey give pesin Mouth Action and concussion carry am... i hope u guys no wetin go apun cool
u need Reboot!!

5 Likes

Re: Vast Surprised Jennifer Oguzie, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday In UK. Photos by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 15, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Vast Surprised Jennifer Oguzie, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday In UK. Photos by AdaIhiala(f): 5:21pm On Apr 15, 2018
Yori yori nwa. Happy birthday to her.
Re: Vast Surprised Jennifer Oguzie, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday In UK. Photos by loadedvibes: 5:21pm On Apr 15, 2018
Musician of fraudster? Because this boy be wan resemble Dammy Krane o

2 Likes

Re: Vast Surprised Jennifer Oguzie, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday In UK. Photos by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:22pm On Apr 15, 2018
yuck.dem go resemble demon
Re: Vast Surprised Jennifer Oguzie, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday In UK. Photos by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 15, 2018
Hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahaha
Re: Vast Surprised Jennifer Oguzie, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday In UK. Photos by sapeleboi(m): 5:22pm On Apr 15, 2018
worwor pass worwor embarassed
Re: Vast Surprised Jennifer Oguzie, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday In UK. Photos by jide219(m): 5:23pm On Apr 15, 2018
were dose bracket ppl dae self

1 Like

Re: Vast Surprised Jennifer Oguzie, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday In UK. Photos by Ellabae(f): 5:25pm On Apr 15, 2018
She is pretty nd he is handsome
Re: Vast Surprised Jennifer Oguzie, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday In UK. Photos by Abdulkareem407(m): 5:26pm On Apr 15, 2018
how does that send Fayose outta government house in Ekiti upcoming election?
Re: Vast Surprised Jennifer Oguzie, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday In UK. Photos by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 15, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Vast Surprised Jennifer Oguzie, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday In UK. Photos by JethroSodje1(m): 5:27pm On Apr 15, 2018
OneCorner:
if diz one dey give pesin blow-job and concussion carry am... i hope u guys no wetin go apun cool
Mah nigga, no be shovel sef Nah like rake

2 Likes

Re: Vast Surprised Jennifer Oguzie, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday In UK. Photos by dominique(f): 5:27pm On Apr 15, 2018
That's the guy that had cancer, good to see that he's better now
Re: Vast Surprised Jennifer Oguzie, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday In UK. Photos by CAPSLOCKED: 5:32pm On Apr 15, 2018
OneCorner:

if diz one dey give pesin blow-job ......

2ND TIME CIRCUMCISION. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Vast Surprised Jennifer Oguzie, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday In UK. Photos by Rekyz(m): 5:32pm On Apr 15, 2018
The commissioner for happiness must have done a great job so far. Look how happy she is.

1 Like

Re: Vast Surprised Jennifer Oguzie, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday In UK. Photos by nanakgh(m): 5:34pm On Apr 15, 2018
one of them friends of hers probably already planning a snatch and grab. if they try, madam bite them biko
Re: Vast Surprised Jennifer Oguzie, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday In UK. Photos by Dacronym(m): 5:34pm On Apr 15, 2018
Brand new Gaming Laptop for Sale Cheapest deal ever

Acer Aspire A515

8th Generation Intel Core i5-8250U Processor (Up to 3.4GHz)
15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) ComfyView widescreen LED-backlit display
NVIDIA GeForce MX150 with 2 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
8GB DDR4 Dual Channel Memory & 256GB SSD
802.11ac WiFi (Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz)
1 - USB 3.1 Type C Gen 1 port, 1 - USB 3.0 Port & 2 - USB 2.0 ports
1 - HDMI port
Backlit Keyboard
4-cell Li-Ion (3220 mAh) Battery, Up to 7 Hours Battery Life
Windows 10 Home
(Google for full specs)
Price 260k
Call/WhatsApp 09031948582
Re: Vast Surprised Jennifer Oguzie, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday In UK. Photos by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 5:35pm On Apr 15, 2018
All this big noisy nothing stories

1 Like

Re: Vast Surprised Jennifer Oguzie, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday In UK. Photos by piagetskinner(m): 5:35pm On Apr 15, 2018
OneCorner:
if diz one dey give pesin blow-job and concussion carry am... i hope u guys no wetin go apun cool
see where ur mind go...can't you be constructive with ur thinking?
Re: Vast Surprised Jennifer Oguzie, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday In UK. Photos by Olukat(m): 5:40pm On Apr 15, 2018
Na only cake? Musician ke sad
Re: Vast Surprised Jennifer Oguzie, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday In UK. Photos by zainabicy: 5:40pm On Apr 15, 2018
So dis one wey dress like dis na special adviser 'on diaspora' to senator for Nigeria ? How she take get d job ? And your boyfriend dey London with you ,but you no know See how d oda babes be sef.

Issokay, Issokay, Issokay.

I no talk anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vast Surprised Jennifer Oguzie, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday In UK. Photos by Obierika(m): 5:41pm On Apr 15, 2018
OneCorner:

if diz one dey give pesin blow-job and concussion carry am...
i hope u guys no wetin go apun cool

It's not "Concussion" , it's convulsion
Re: Vast Surprised Jennifer Oguzie, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday In UK. Photos by Flokey: 5:41pm On Apr 15, 2018
Stingy girl angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God / Oladips: “I Had Just 23 Thousand Naira In My Account When I Left Reminisce Label / Lepacious Bose: 'Fat Was My Jail, My Personal Hell'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.