Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Meet Aarinola Olaiya Who Broke 28-Year-Old Record In Medicine In OAU - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Aarinola Olaiya Who Broke 28-Year-Old Record In Medicine In OAU (45496 Views)

Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia / Lasu Law Student, Aminat Yusuf Graduates With 5.0, Breaking 40 Year Old Record / How Tattered A Room In OAU Hostel Is (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Aarinola Olaiya Who Broke 28-Year-Old Record In Medicine In OAU by ottohan: 11:43am On Apr 15, 2018
Guest2017:
Wia r those people that promote tribalism, that will start saying igbo this, igbo that? M sure they r hiding this time.

Congrats girl. Greater heights.
She must have been forked by Prof Akindele Richard cheesy
Re: Meet Aarinola Olaiya Who Broke 28-Year-Old Record In Medicine In OAU by sexdoll: 11:45am On Apr 15, 2018
I see her brains.

But I see no beauty.

Why is it so difficult to see women with both brains and beauty? shocked
Re: Meet Aarinola Olaiya Who Broke 28-Year-Old Record In Medicine In OAU by babkunlex(m): 11:45am On Apr 15, 2018
You've have done well. If she can excel in an hostile academic environment as we have it on Nigerian campuses, she can conquer the WORLD. Congratulations on this rare academics prowess of yours.

1 Like

Re: Meet Aarinola Olaiya Who Broke 28-Year-Old Record In Medicine In OAU by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 15, 2018
grin grin grin
FortifiedCity:
When Randy professor cum pastor dash her mark for Toto, what do you expect
Re: Meet Aarinola Olaiya Who Broke 28-Year-Old Record In Medicine In OAU by faithfull18(f): 11:46am On Apr 15, 2018
Brilliant!

Let me write this for all to read ' faithfull18' resells data and she sells at extremely affordable prices...Take a walk to her profile today...
Re: Meet Aarinola Olaiya Who Broke 28-Year-Old Record In Medicine In OAU by babkunlex(m): 11:46am On Apr 15, 2018
You've have done well. If she can excel in an hostile academic environment as we have it on Nigerian campuses, she can conquer the WORLD. Congratulations on this rare academics prowess of yours..
Re: Meet Aarinola Olaiya Who Broke 28-Year-Old Record In Medicine In OAU by sweetTai(m): 11:50am On Apr 15, 2018
FortifiedCity:

My Friend, you are an Idiot! I hope there aren’t many like you in your family and beyond?

4 Likes

Re: Meet Aarinola Olaiya Who Broke 28-Year-Old Record In Medicine In OAU by odutolasodiq(m): 11:51am On Apr 15, 2018
This achievement is worth 'Recognition'.... not Housemates evicted from an immoral TV show, celebrated by some of our Lawmakers.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Aarinola Olaiya Who Broke 28-Year-Old Record In Medicine In OAU by sulakishop(m): 11:52am On Apr 15, 2018
No make up, lots of brain....

1 Like

Re: Meet Aarinola Olaiya Who Broke 28-Year-Old Record In Medicine In OAU by IME1: 11:52am On Apr 15, 2018
Well done
Fayose celebrate her big oh

Re: Meet Aarinola Olaiya Who Broke 28-Year-Old Record In Medicine In OAU by citee(m): 11:59am On Apr 15, 2018
FortifiedCity:

That is a terrible thing to say. You should be ashamed of yourself!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Aarinola Olaiya Who Broke 28-Year-Old Record In Medicine In OAU by Zolazola: 12:27pm On Apr 15, 2018
FortifiedCity:
You are a fool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Aarinola Olaiya Who Broke 28-Year-Old Record In Medicine In OAU by Zolazola: 12:30pm On Apr 15, 2018
FortifiedCity:
You are just a fool, too dense to appreciate brilliance in others. Not so sure you had formal education?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Aarinola Olaiya Who Broke 28-Year-Old Record In Medicine In OAU by babasolution: 12:38pm On Apr 15, 2018
pressplay411:
Impressive. More important than distinction is its implication. The onus on her honors now rests on its application. I pray her passion for her perchant never dies but grows to apportion her inspiration for discoveries and inventions.
May providence smile on her and good fortunes follow her in Jesus Name.

Women, when they want to be, are extraordinary.
Congrats to her.

nigeria is full of beta simp males,thats why we are backward,nigerian men need to start being serious to make our country great,the women cant do it

1 Like

Re: Meet Aarinola Olaiya Who Broke 28-Year-Old Record In Medicine In OAU by Benwems(m): 12:40pm On Apr 15, 2018
her eye sef be like genius own
Re: Meet Aarinola Olaiya Who Broke 28-Year-Old Record In Medicine In OAU by RexTramadol1: 12:44pm On Apr 15, 2018
Now that's greatness

Her achievements are making me cum.
Re: Meet Aarinola Olaiya Who Broke 28-Year-Old Record In Medicine In OAU by akaahs(m): 12:45pm On Apr 15, 2018
On top someone research and experiment una de form brain box. Anyways congratulations
Re: Meet Aarinola Olaiya Who Broke 28-Year-Old Record In Medicine In OAU by omojeesu(m): 12:48pm On Apr 15, 2018
DeHEIGHTS:
Ekiti indigene broke 28 years academic record in OAU!
Records Broken again but this time it's was a clean clearance as Miss Aarinola Olaiya from Usin Ekiti,Ikole Local Government of Ekiti State broke a 28 years jinx in Oau.
She has 12 Distinctions.
17 Awards awaiting her on Convocation Day.
Obafemi Awolowo University released her Final MBChB result and this wonderful,cheeeful and Hot Brain lady broke a 28th year old Record in the Presence of Distinguished Professors in Surgery Department like Almighty: Professor Adejuyigbe,Professor Lawal,Professor Akinola,Professor Adesunkanmi and Professor Agbakwuru and other Distinguished Professor's.
She not only took Distinction in Surgery but her sister Course Medicine too.
This is the Breakdown of Her Records.
Part Three First MBChB Examination.
Distinction in Medical Biochemistry
Medical Physiological Sciences.
Part Four Second MBChB Examination
Distinction in Pathology
Distinction in Pharmacology
Distinction in CLI
Part five Third MBChB Examination.
Distinction in Dermatology and Venerology
Distinction in Mental Health
Distinction in Obestrics and Gynecology
Part Six Final MBChB Examination Result
Distinction in Surgery
Distinction in Medicine
Distinction in Community Health.
Let's keep sending this record till it's gets to Nigerian Government and CNN. Whoever that knows what these records will definitely know this young beautiful lady must have read her eyes out. It takes diligence and more than hard work to achieve this Great Success.
#Youneedtoknow

Great Ife! Great!!
Re: Meet Aarinola Olaiya Who Broke 28-Year-Old Record In Medicine In OAU by supereagle(m): 12:50pm On Apr 15, 2018
Igi Iwe.

Re: Meet Aarinola Olaiya Who Broke 28-Year-Old Record In Medicine In OAU by Adebowale89(m): 12:57pm On Apr 15, 2018
congrats aarinola
Re: Meet Aarinola Olaiya Who Broke 28-Year-Old Record In Medicine In OAU by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 15, 2018
FortifiedCity:

If you ever saw the walls of Medical School you would not openly display this level of unfettered open ignorance!
In Medical School, you're assessed by many lecturers / consultants. Even the most aggressive "Olosho" would not dare to service them.
In clinical exams, like OSCE, you're assessed by two examiners at each performance station. Theory papers is conference marking. There are checks and balances.

Anyway, I'm proud of this genius. I'm proud to be from Ekiti; & I'm proud to be in the noble profession. I rejoice with Dokita Aarinola.
#ProudlyEkiti.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Aarinola Olaiya Who Broke 28-Year-Old Record In Medicine In OAU by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 15, 2018
DeHEIGHTS:

If you ever saw the walls of Medical School you would not openly display this level of unfettered open ignorance!
In Medical School, you're assessed by many lecturers / consultants. Even the most aggressive "Olosho" would not dare to service them.
In clinical exams, like OSCE, you're assessed by two examiners at each performance station. Theory papers is conference marking. There are checks and balances.

Anyway, I'm proud of genius. I'm proud to be from Ekiti; & I'm proud to be in the noble profession.
#ProudlyEkiti.
Alright doctor! All the best in your profession
Re: Meet Aarinola Olaiya Who Broke 28-Year-Old Record In Medicine In OAU by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:28pm On Apr 15, 2018
a medical student that can not dress wound that one nah physician we are only good in paper work, bur carry her enter field you go know how many professors she fvcked b4 she attain that grade

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Aarinola Olaiya Who Broke 28-Year-Old Record In Medicine In OAU by gidjah(m): 1:40pm On Apr 15, 2018
Waooo!! This one is a genius o, only very very few MBBS students o earth aattain to this height , yrust me my popsy is in to medics too, very few students get here .Great feat to her and congrats to her parents. She is truely good looking too
Re: Meet Aarinola Olaiya Who Broke 28-Year-Old Record In Medicine In OAU by myself13: 1:40pm On Apr 15, 2018
.....They will let another Good Brain to deteriorate to mediocre level and become like every other conventional average doctor... No be Nigeria again? Education has lost its relevance in this country.
All the same, Congrats Girl ! Ko easy
Re: Meet Aarinola Olaiya Who Broke 28-Year-Old Record In Medicine In OAU by hagiosfemi(m): 1:52pm On Apr 15, 2018
Congrat but as a medical student, I know she didn't read her eyes out (to refute the Op's choice of language). Her stuff is familial (go check her family members too). I have Alabi Gbenga who graduated from OOUTH who also broke a record in surgery. People like that were marvellously helped by God to have a distinction, they have coursemates who read for longer hours. I have a friend like that too, they read enormous things within short period of time.
Re: Meet Aarinola Olaiya Who Broke 28-Year-Old Record In Medicine In OAU by Realist1(m): 1:53pm On Apr 15, 2018
Impressive! It's not easy at all.
Congratulations dear! Our government should invest in this girl,these are the kind of brains western world build their future around.
Re: Meet Aarinola Olaiya Who Broke 28-Year-Old Record In Medicine In OAU by Bolasebiomo: 1:57pm On Apr 15, 2018
Well done angel keep it up
Re: Meet Aarinola Olaiya Who Broke 28-Year-Old Record In Medicine In OAU by Dotman2210(m): 1:59pm On Apr 15, 2018
FortifiedCity:
This one na omore bi custard

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ninety Percent Of Nigerian Students Are Guilty Of This! / Teacher Breaks A 4-Year-Old Boy's Teeth (Graphic Photos) / Alexandria Braie Is Babcock University Best Graduating Student (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.