Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,883 members, 7,810,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia (40855 Views)

Prof. Ngozi Chuma-Udeh: Soludo's Commissioner Goes Back To Secondary School / Chidi Chike Achebe Bags Award In Medicine And Science At US College (Photo) / Meet Aarinola Olaiya Who Broke 28-Year-Old Record In Medicine In OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by NwekeUG(m): 6:48am On Jul 12, 2023
Nigerian Lady Graduates With First Class Honors In Medicine From Russia Varsity (Photos)

A Nigerian lady, Udeh Chiamaka Victoria, has graduated with a First Class Honors in Medicine from Stavropol State Medical University in Russia, IGBERETV reports.

Stavropol State Medical University is one of the oldest universities in Russia.

She took to Twitter on Monday, July 10, 2023, to celebrate her achievement.

“I graduated with a First Class Honors in Medicine. God did it I wouldn’t have done it without the support of my family, friends and most definitely God. It wasn’t an easy journey but here I’m. First class honors bagged. It’s now Dr. Udeh Chiamaka Victoria MD,” she wrote.

https://twitter.com/__ChiAmaKa___/status/1678328273971953665?t=2XvIULkv2jVbvkrivpJUJg&s=19

138 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by God1000(m): 6:59am On Jul 12, 2023
Beauty and brain

Congrats to her

325 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by JASONjnr(m): 7:02am On Jul 12, 2023
Nigerian girl Amaka oh....😆😆😆

She's Nigerian and that's final....

140 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Padipadi(m): 7:29am On Jul 12, 2023
God1000:
Beauty and brain

Congrats to her
Na them sweet pass. It's everlasting.
Congratulations to her. To all unmarried men, may you marry beauty with brains & not just one dull tiktoker.

286 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by MaryAye(f): 7:30am On Jul 12, 2023
The future is female. No one can take that away from us.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Fira09(m): 7:45am On Jul 12, 2023
MaryAye:
The future is femail. No one can take that away from us.

9 Likes

Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by IamAtAnger: 7:46am On Jul 12, 2023
Beauty with brain

23 Likes

Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by IamAtAnger: 7:47am On Jul 12, 2023
grin grin grin you catch am 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Fira09:

1 Like

Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Houseofglam7(f): 7:52am On Jul 12, 2023
Dope 😎
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Boogyman557: 7:53am On Jul 12, 2023
Holly Gram cool Congrats to her..

And she looks young..

Chai

Me na Federal Poly Nekede Owerri I graduate..

Before I even graduate, I don get WHITE and GREEN beards..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Absuchat(m): 7:56am On Jul 12, 2023
Igbos keep causing 90% of high BP case in south west since 1914 grin

211 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Candidlady: 7:58am On Jul 12, 2023
kiss

Women are salt to this decaying world 🌎🌍

Imagine a world with only women... Peace and Harmony all year round

SHiNJA4RMDWEST:
This gal is beautiful

Christians keep making this country proud..

The other people are busy fighting for Sharia and who to stone next

Anyway God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by insidelife22(m): 8:02am On Jul 12, 2023
Igbo amaka.

Umunnem unu choro ife kam Jere Tachie.

Raphael Godwin
Access.

Chukwu gozie gi.

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by TONYE001(m): 8:04am On Jul 12, 2023
Absuchat:

This is a beautiful thread where we all should celebrate this doc. There's absolutely no need to turn this into a tribal war.

The Yorubas, Hausas, and other tribes have also had students who turn out to be the best in medicine or other fields of endeavours.

This lady has done well, and I celebrate her dedication and hard work. Nigeria does not give grades in medschool, but this does not take away the fact that Nigerian-trained medstudents are hard working too....

May God bless all medics!

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Absuchat(m): 8:09am On Jul 12, 2023
TONYE001:

This is a beautiful thread where we all should celebrate this doc. There's absolutely no need to turn this into a tribal war.

The Yorubas, Hausas, and other tribes have also had students who turn out to be the best in medicine or other fields of endeavours.

This lady has done well, and I celebrate her dedication and hard work. Nigeria does not give grades in medschool, but this does not take away the fact that Nigerian-trained medstudents are hard working too....

May God bless all medics!
Still doesn't change anything. When they carried Mmesoma's case for head like their smelly dreadlocks, forgetting that Tinubu did worse, where were you?

124 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by TONYE001(m): 8:13am On Jul 12, 2023
Absuchat:

Still doesn't change anything. When they carried Mmesoma's case for head like their smelly dreadlocks, forgetting that Tinubu did worse, where were you?

What that girl did is embarrassingly bad, and should be condemned entirely.

That, too, wasn't a tribal issue, it was a case of a teenager that did something bad...there was a need for an all-round condemnation.

If anyone made it a tribal issue, like, attacking the entire Igbo ethnic group, that person is as wrong as you are now.

So, do two wrongs make a right?

55 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Purvan(m): 8:14am On Jul 12, 2023
Bleeping thing

Best thing to do to this one is bleep and throw away
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by YoungLionken(m): 8:25am On Jul 12, 2023
Commendable cool!!

But for me, it's north America, western Europe or nothing...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Dididrumz(m): 8:25am On Jul 12, 2023
Congratulations to her. These are the sets of Nigerians that are making Nigeria proud, overseas. Our politicians making the country look like a laughing stock.

7 Likes

Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by DropsMic(m): 8:26am On Jul 12, 2023
Igbo Amaka

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by SHiNJA4RMDWEST: 8:26am On Jul 12, 2023
This gal is beautiful

Christians keep making this country proud..

The other people are busy fighting for Sharia and who to stone next

Anyway God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:26am On Jul 12, 2023
undecided

If not for quota system...

make I no talk sha

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Ihateheadslamer: 8:26am On Jul 12, 2023
Good to see you are back cool
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Congrats to her..

And she looks young..

Chai

Me na Federal Poly Nekede Owerri I graduated..

Before I even graduate, I don get WHITE and GREEN beards..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

7 Likes

Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Morbeta11(m): 8:26am On Jul 12, 2023
Absuchat:

Don't derail the thread. She is a Nigerian that all that matters.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by DropsMic(m): 8:26am On Jul 12, 2023
Her name is even Amaka

Igbo Amaka true true

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Morbeta11(m): 8:27am On Jul 12, 2023
DropsMic:
Igbo Amaka

Nigerians Amakalicha....
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by plumcomm: 8:27am On Jul 12, 2023
Do people still go to school when there is war?
Absuchat:
feat even children of people like MC oluomo are attaining in SW,dey play...we go soon hear una normal news from Indonesia,India and other countries.i mean the only area where your people perform more than everywhere part of the country,your area of soecialization.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by 001Lagos: 8:27am On Jul 12, 2023
It can only be an Igbo lady

Helinues, I know you Hate Igbos but we continue to progress .

Na your hate dey motivate the Igbos to progress the more because "Oganiru bu E'chiche Ndibanyi".

God in heaven, in my next life I want to be Igbo.

45 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by ecolime(m): 8:28am On Jul 12, 2023
Nigeria Amaka
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Highways: 8:28am On Jul 12, 2023
Congratulations, Udeh Chiamaka Victoria, on your incredible achievement of graduating with First Class Honors in Medicine from Stavropol State Medical University in Russia!

Your exceptional dedication, hard work, and commitment to your studies have paid off in a tremendous way. Your achievement is a testament to your intellect, perseverance, and unwavering determination.

Not only have you excelled academically, but you have also brought pride and honor to the Igbo community. Your success serves as an inspiration to others, highlighting the talent and brilliance within our community.

As an Igbo individual, you have showcased the unique abilities and capabilities that our community possesses. Your achievement is a reminder of the brilliance and potential that lies within each and every one of us.

Your graduation with First Class Honors in Medicine is not just a personal accomplishment; it is a significant milestone that will undoubtedly impact countless lives. Your dedication to the medical field and your pursuit of excellence will make a difference in the lives of many patients you will encounter throughout your career.

May this achievement be the beginning of a remarkable journey for you. As you embark on your professional path, may you continue to excel, grow, and make a positive impact in the medical field.

Congratulations once again, Udeh Chiamaka Victoria! Your accomplishment is an inspiration to us all, and we are incredibly proud of you. Wishing you continued success and fulfillment in all your future endeavors.

Warmest congratulations,

17 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

U.S. To Deport 16,000 Nigerian Students, ASUU Fumes / Police Invade Hostel, Brutalise UNIZIK Female Student While Naked / University Boys 'Slay' During Their Gender Swap Day In Enugu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.