Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,433 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Biafra Is A Fraud. It Was In The Mortuary, Now In The Cemetry.- An Igbo Monarch - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Is A Fraud. It Was In The Mortuary, Now In The Cemetry.- An Igbo Monarch (611 Views)

"Biafra Is A Fraud – It Was In The Mortuary, Now Gone To The Cemetery" -Nwabueze / Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? / Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Biafra Is A Fraud. It Was In The Mortuary, Now In The Cemetry.- An Igbo Monarch by Ade3000yrs(m): 11:22pm On Apr 14, 2018
As a part igbo and Part Yoruba Nigerian, I thought i was the only insane person to call the Biafran secession saga a fraud. For the records, people should do a quick history on the cause and trajectory of the American Civil war of 1864 to 1865 between the Noth and Southern USA that cost President Abraham Lincoln his life. I have often said it that the Biafran saga was all about greed in respect to the oil discovered in 1956 in Olobiri and there came some power drunk persons who felt it was their father's property which lead to a show of power between 2 disgruntled security chiefs who made a national menace of the crisis with equal blame on both sides. I have often told people that those who dont pay enough attention to history will surely make or repeat the same mistakes in history. Not until i stormed on this news which i felt it is worth sharing to educate eachother.

A traditional ruler from Mbaise in Imo State, Eze Nwabueze Soronnadi Ezewiro, has dissociated himself from the struggle for Biafra, an agitation he described as fraud.

While in Calabar, yesterday, the monarch said: “I am His Imperial Majesty Eze Nwabueze Soronnadi Ezewiro from Mbaise in Imo State as well as the Lord Mayor of the Igbo Nation and in Diaspora, Eze Agaba-Idu 1 of Igbo kingdom.
Biafra is a fraud. Whichever way they take it but the truth has to be said anyway, the only institutional body that represents Igbo people all over the world is Ohaneze Ndigbo, not Biafra.

Let me ask you one thing, when Odumegwu Ojukwu died, he was a General, he was given a state burial during the time of Jonathan, you saw in Nnewi that day that we, the Ohaneze Ndigbo were making our own preparation but the Presidency was doing the burial.

His body was carried by Nigerian soldiers, so where are the Biafran soldiers to carry the body? “When they’re talking about Biafra, is Biafra only Imo, Abia, Anambra Enugu and Ebonyi states? No.
It should be South-South, South-East all incorporated because these are the old eastern region excluding Edo. Have you seen anybody from those South-South states supporting Biafra?

We will put this thing on the table, get the Presidency, put our heads together and discuss this thing. But you can’t get it by force as if you are inciting to segregate from Nigeria federation. .
The Biafran thing as much as I am concerned is dead gone. It was in the mortuary, it has gone to the cemetery. Its dead, there’s nothing and there would not be anything like Biafra.”

https://www.kemifilani.com/2018/04/biafra-dead-mortuary-cemetery-monarch.html

Re: Biafra Is A Fraud. It Was In The Mortuary, Now In The Cemetry.- An Igbo Monarch by BankeSmalls(f): 11:23pm On Apr 14, 2018
Just another unity begging Afonja lying from between his ewedu stained teeth,

Gerrarofheremen grin

Re: Biafra Is A Fraud. It Was In The Mortuary, Now In The Cemetry.- An Igbo Monarch by Ade3000yrs(m): 11:38pm On Apr 14, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Just another unity begging Afonja lying from between his ewedu stained teeth,

Gerrarofheremen grin
Lol! grin I am sure you did not finish your Queen Premier and Lady bird book series before you abandoned school at a very young age to hawk Okpa and breadfruit at just 3years old.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Is A Fraud. It Was In The Mortuary, Now In The Cemetry.- An Igbo Monarch by BankeSmalls(f): 11:41pm On Apr 14, 2018
Ade3000yrs:
I am sure you did not finish your Queen Premier and Lady bird book series before you abandoned school at a very very young age to hawk Okpa and breadfruit at just 3 years old.

No, my name na Banke, I started hawking agbo jedi jedi of multiple colour from age 2 grin
Re: Biafra Is A Fraud. It Was In The Mortuary, Now In The Cemetry.- An Igbo Monarch by Ade3000yrs(m): 11:44pm On Apr 14, 2018
BankeSmalls:

No, my name na Banke, I started hawking agbo jedi jedi of multiple colour from age 2 grin
Your own Banke na for waterside or Banana Island because you got talent right from your tender age na. The Banke I know cant be money conscious at that your age of intellectual prowess outside the four walls of school na
Re: Biafra Is A Fraud. It Was In The Mortuary, Now In The Cemetry.- An Igbo Monarch by yarimo(m): 1:07am On Apr 15, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Biafra Is A Fraud. It Was In The Mortuary, Now In The Cemetry.- An Igbo Monarch by Mortiple(m): 1:09am On Apr 15, 2018
Someone should tell this fool that Nigeria is dead, about to be interred at the Cemetery.

For the record, Mbaise comprises of 3 local governments in Imo State. This fraud of a man couldn't even mentioned his town or community. More so, there is no such title as Agaba Idu of Igbo land.

Above all, we don't even know him.
Re: Biafra Is A Fraud. It Was In The Mortuary, Now In The Cemetry.- An Igbo Monarch by fk001(m): 1:14am On Apr 15, 2018
Biafra was a scammed

Ojukwu scammed his flat headed brothers and dragged them into war, what a pity
Re: Biafra Is A Fraud. It Was In The Mortuary, Now In The Cemetry.- An Igbo Monarch by NonsoWow: 1:15am On Apr 15, 2018
With wawa, abakaliki and Imo people running biafra today by using ponzi schemes like Ipod and Massob, what did you expect? When Anambra indigenes were running biafra from 1967-70, it was real and tangible. A lot of fake and impure breed of Igbos have sprung up these latter days.
Re: Biafra Is A Fraud. It Was In The Mortuary, Now In The Cemetry.- An Igbo Monarch by Nobody: 1:28am On Apr 15, 2018
biafra need to come oo am tired of this flat head Jew's, and their baby making factory
Re: Biafra Is A Fraud. It Was In The Mortuary, Now In The Cemetry.- An Igbo Monarch by booblacain(m): 1:32am On Apr 15, 2018
T
Re: Biafra Is A Fraud. It Was In The Mortuary, Now In The Cemetry.- An Igbo Monarch by Mynd44: 4:52am On Apr 15, 2018

(1)

Guess Where They Found The Stolen Mace??? / A Chicken Still Winning Buhari In Twitter Poll / PMB Is The Only Thing That Makes APC Better Than Other Parties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.