Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Opening Offshore Companies In Uae (ras Al Khaimah) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Opening Offshore Companies In Uae (ras Al Khaimah) (398 Views)

Cultured Pearl Farm Ras Al Khaimah; A Glory Welcomed Warm-handed In The UAE / China Offshore Oil Company To Invest $3bn In Nigeria / Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha Sprays Money At Opening Of Escoba Smith Hotel In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opening Offshore Companies In Uae (ras Al Khaimah) by Ruslan110401: 10:38am On Apr 15, 2018
Hello everyone , who is interested in opening offshore companies?
Re: Opening Offshore Companies In Uae (ras Al Khaimah) by HalaHala: 7:15pm On Apr 16, 2018
Me

1 Like

Re: Opening Offshore Companies In Uae (ras Al Khaimah) by Ruslan110401: 6:53am On Apr 17, 2018
HalaHala:
Me
Thanks for your interest, I can advise you RAK ICC offshore company

I would like to introduce RAK ICC offshore company formation.
RAK ICC is an ideal location for international business operations and asset protection schemes. If you are looking for an offshore location in the Middle East where you can register your company without too much cost or hassle, RAK ICC is the answer. You can kindly see below some advantages of RAK ICC offshore company:
• 100% Income and corporate tax exemptions;
• 100% Foreign ownership
• 100% Capital and profit repatriation
• Easy Licensing Procedures;
• No audit requirements
• No trade barriers or quotas;
• A strategic location at the crossroads of East and West with access to a market of over 2 billion people, from Morocco to China, and from Russia to Africa.
• A modern telecommunication and transportation infrastructure with well-developed road, air and sea transport facilities.
• Part of the United Arab Emirates, one of the most financially and politically stable countries in the region and worldwide.
• A local government that is fast and efficient with minimum regulation and red tape, and a strong commitment to encouraging business and investment.

If you are interested in opening offshore company,contact us by e-mail or phone number.We will introduce full information about RAK ICC
In case of any questions please feel free to contact me.
Awaiting your kind response.
Our Best regards,
N.E.O Consulting FZC – Corporate Service Provider for RAK ICC & RAKEZ
Office 205, BC 2, RAKEZ Business Park
PO Box 37603, Al Nakheel area, Ras Al Khaimah, UAE
Tel.: +971 7 2031381 | Mobile: +971 50 4997464 | Fax: + 971 7 2031382
Email: office@neoconsulting.ae
YOU CAN VISIT OUR WEBSITE HERE :
https://www.rakicc.com/

(1) (Reply)

Incorporate Your Company With Corporate Affairs Commission. / Lead Ore And Zinc Ore / How Cartrack Is Helping The Logistics Industry In Nigeria Evolve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.