Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:16 PM

Nigeria Ends Commonwealth Games With 24 Medals - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Ends Commonwealth Games With 24 Medals (20681 Views)

Fifa Ranking: Nigeria Ends 2019 In 31st Place / AFCON 2019: Nigeria Gets Medals, Fans Celebrate 3rd Place (Photos) / Mike Edwards Begs To Compete For Nigeria At The Commonwealth Games (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Nigeria Ends Commonwealth Games With 24 Medals by Andy2274: 3:36pm On Apr 15, 2018
ottohan:

U are an example of a medicore soul dat will settle for anything average or anything at all
So I dont expect you to agree with me!!
Am very sure d last that ur country won a gold medal in the olympics u were not even born!!
. U just expressed your level of ignorance and illiteracy in the last paragraph. Well, I am proudly Nigerian. I could still remember Atlanta 96.....and I also know that the likes of Chioma Ajuwan and team Nigeria at Atlanta 96 won gold medal. In Sydney 2000 also I know that Clement Chukwu, Nduka Awazie and co won gold medal too unless you are telling me you don't know the difference between Olympic games and Commonwealth games or you were born after year 2000. As for me I know it and I was born far before then. I don't settle for average or anything less but I always appreciate people's effort because it is not easy to serve a country like Nigeria. I don't condemn people's effort, I always applaud them so that they will have the courage to do more and if it gets to my turn people will appreciate me too.........

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ends Commonwealth Games With 24 Medals by olapink: 6:48pm On Apr 15, 2018
raphok1:
Op, you should have also told us they came second to the last.
the countries that participated re more than 20. so they did not finished second to last.
Re: Nigeria Ends Commonwealth Games With 24 Medals by AiiVee(m): 8:02pm On Apr 15, 2018
good news sha..Amusan shook the ground oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tributes: Life And Times Of Keshi In Pictures And Videos / Sunderland Sacks Papy Djilobodji For Failing Fitness Test / Sadjo Samuel Wins First Ikogosi 10KM Marathon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.