Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,139 members, 7,811,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Nigerians In INDIA, Please Show Face Here! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In INDIA, Please Show Face Here! (1325 Views)

Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries / "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out / Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians In INDIA, Please Show Face Here! by donfish28: 2:49pm On Apr 15, 2018
I'm a regular reader of travels section and I have not come accross any thread on living in India. I'm a staff of a big multi national company in Nigeria and we have a lot of Indians working there who told me India is a good place to live in, so I'm planning to retire soon and relocate there. This is the reasons they told me
1 constant power 247, an India guy told me he has a 1 ton per day groundnut oil expeller and pays equivalent of 2500 Naira as light bills monthly

2. Cheap food, he said food is very cheap especially local food like rice and chicken and 1500 is enough to feed 4 people at a sit

3. Cheap accommodation, he said some cheap hotels charges 25$ per night, wow

4. Ease to get a visa, he said once you can get an Indian to give you letter of invitation, you'll be given visa at Abuja

5. Your Indian contact can also assist you with resident permit when you get there

6. He said he can assist me to set up a small groundnut oil expeller factory at the cost of 300k and I will make a profit of 150k everyday because Indians consumes lots of cooking oil daily, wow

7. Least I forgot to mention cheap internet

8. Cheap cost of transportation mostly trains and three wheelers

9. Indians has cheapest textiles factories in the world, you can export cloths to Nigeria for sale

10. Best ICT training Schools in the world

With this I'm already planning to relocate after retirement with my family with my gratuity of more than 5 million naira.

Please Nairalanders in India, is it true before I commence processing

Thanks
Re: Nigerians In INDIA, Please Show Face Here! by pat1612(m): 2:53pm On Apr 15, 2018
Not as easy as you have written sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In INDIA, Please Show Face Here! by donfish28: 2:55pm On Apr 15, 2018
Hi, do you stay in India, share your experience
Re: Nigerians In INDIA, Please Show Face Here! by Nobody: 5:56am On Apr 16, 2018
donfish28:
I'm a regular reader of travels section and I have not come accross any thread on living in India. I'm a staff of a big multi national company in Nigeria and we have a lot of Indians working there who told me India is a good place to live in, so I'm planning to retire soon and relocate there. This is the reasons they told me
1 constant power 247, an India guy told me he has a 1 ton per day groundnut oil expeller and pays equivalent of 2500 Naira as light bills monthly

2. Cheap food, he said food is very cheap especially local food like rice and chicken and 1500 is enough to feed 4 people at a sit

4. Ease to get a visa, he said once you can get an Indian to give you letter of invitation, you'll be given visa at Abuja

5. Your Indian contact can also assist you with resident permit when you get there

6. He said he can assist me to set up a small groundnut oil expeller factory at the cost of 300k and I will make a profit of 150k everyday because Indians consumes lots of cooking oil daily, wow

9. Indians has cheapest textiles factories in the world, you can export cloths to Nigeria for sale

With this I'm already planning to relocate after retirement with my family with my gratuity of more than 5 million naira.

Thanks
really cost of living very cheap compared to nigeria just that they ar nt clean in nature

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In INDIA, Please Show Face Here! by donfish28: 7:10am On Apr 16, 2018
Thanks Bro, which state are you in India, my Indian contact is from Trivandrum
Re: Nigerians In INDIA, Please Show Face Here! by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 16, 2018
omio4real:
really cost of living very cheap compared to nigeria just that they ar nt clean in nature

grin grin grin

How many indians have u inspected personally to come to this conclusion mr. Personal hygiene inspector ?

1.2 billion indians ?

anyways FYI the concept of taking daily baths was taken from India (by Europeans Arabs etc), otherwise falling accidently into a ditch or a pond or getting drenched in rain once or twice a year was considered personal hygiene for most of the people in the rest of the world.
Re: Nigerians In INDIA, Please Show Face Here! by edoman2016: 5:22pm On Apr 16, 2018
donfish28:

Thanks
Have you asked the Indian man at your place of work about why he is an employee in Nigeria?

If he can set up a small groundnut oil factory with 300,000 Naira and make 150,000 Naira daily in India, then why is he working for someone in Nigeria? The Indian man is definitely telling you lies.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In INDIA, Please Show Face Here! by oshobugie22: 6:22pm On Apr 16, 2018
Relocate to where? U try from fry pan to fire

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In INDIA, Please Show Face Here! by donfish28: 9:52pm On Apr 16, 2018
Have you asked the Indian man at your place of work about why he is an employee in Nigeria?

If he can set up a small groundnut oil factory with 300,000 Naira and make 150,000 Naira daily in India, then why is he working for someone in Nigeria? The Indian man is definitely telling you lies.
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)[color=#006600][/color]

Yes.i asked him why he's here working in Nigeria and he said most of them are here to raise money for bigger projects because they're well paid here

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In INDIA, Please Show Face Here! by olumig(m): 5:30am On Apr 17, 2018
donfish28:

(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)[color=#006600][/color]

Yes.i asked him why he's here working in Nigeria and he said most of them are here to raise money for bigger projects because they're well paid here
valid question
Re: Nigerians In INDIA, Please Show Face Here! by charles2468(m): 8:30am On Apr 26, 2018
Brother you're expecting a gratuity of 5 million naira, and your planning to relocate to India, hmm!! No try am, use that money and find your self in a beloved country like Australia, new Zealand and Canada, secure your PR sharp sharp, you wont regret doing this, Indians and philipians are running to these countries I mentioned above, choose wisely!!!

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Travel Partner With The Funds / Skilled Immigrants In Canada With Heightened Unemployment ( Phrankleen) / I Was Ready To Jump Over The Third Mainland Bridge - Canada Relocation Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.