Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

"Soldiers Led Fulani Herdsmen To Attack Us" - Benue People Accuse Army (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Soldiers Led Fulani Herdsmen To Attack Us" - Benue People Accuse Army (Photos) (31369 Views)

People Accuse Chinese Zoo Of Hiring Humans To Act Like Animals / Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents / Fulani Herdsmen Strike Kill 4 Benue People In Fresh Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Soldiers Led Fulani Herdsmen To Attack Us" - Benue People Accuse Army (Photos) by Agenda20: 8:02am On Apr 16, 2018
[quote author=grandstar post=66740324]Absolutely not true.

The Fulani usually hire mercenaries to do this dirty work and they are masters of war.

I very much suspect that the mercenaries most likely work in collaboration with rogue elements in the army to perpetuate these crimes.

The army is well structured and mixed tribally so it is hard to believe the army can successfully collude with these Fulani murderers.

And who does the selection of NA for any operations. Am currently in company of 5 JTF
officer at my work site, all hausa/Fulani.

So never rule out the possibility of this accusations
Re: "Soldiers Led Fulani Herdsmen To Attack Us" - Benue People Accuse Army (Photos) by Elliot2(m): 8:02am On Apr 16, 2018
ennysuccess:

Then there was division in the army....each region where on there own..... Do you understand now
and you think there is no division now? when the highest positions are occupied by a section of the country?
Re: "Soldiers Led Fulani Herdsmen To Attack Us" - Benue People Accuse Army (Photos) by RillJ(m): 8:11am On Apr 16, 2018
It is Gadafi at work, believe me.
Re: "Soldiers Led Fulani Herdsmen To Attack Us" - Benue People Accuse Army (Photos) by InHim4Him(m): 8:55am On Apr 16, 2018
progress69:
There is a serious campaign of calumny against the Nigerian Army sponsored by some useles unpatriotic politicians in the opposition, who are bent on making the President because he is Fulani look sympathetic to killer militias sponsored by the same group.

Don't worry. Just remember that what goes round comes round.
Re: "Soldiers Led Fulani Herdsmen To Attack Us" - Benue People Accuse Army (Photos) by phase1: 8:57am On Apr 16, 2018
Jiang:

Mr e-warrior, how do you think boko haram stole chibok girls or break prisoners,

They usually dress in full military gear, with all the hilux & shyt, the only real military personnel can sniff them out, sometimes they pass check points like that before they are tracked & killed.

In fact when boko haram wanted to bust their members out of Bama prison way back. the dressed in full well ironed mopol uniforms weapons & dark SUVs, immediately they got accessed into the prison yard their was a shoot out, they over powered the guards & free them members

You want us to believe this your nonsense and then disbelieve Danjuma who have been part and parcel of the Army.
Do you know more than Danjuma?
Re: "Soldiers Led Fulani Herdsmen To Attack Us" - Benue People Accuse Army (Photos) by balanceofterror1(m): 9:03am On Apr 16, 2018
BabaOwen:
why don't you create a thread and tell us about your experience

Will you believe if I tell you?
Re: "Soldiers Led Fulani Herdsmen To Attack Us" - Benue People Accuse Army (Photos) by ennysuccess(m): 9:35am On Apr 16, 2018
Elliot2:
and you think there is no division now? when the highest positions are occupied by a section of the country?

Even at that believe me there is still a large number of other ethnic groups in the army and these people will not agree to massacre of innocent Nigerians in the expense of performing their duty..... So it's logical to know think that soldiers can't work with herdsmen to kill the people they are supposed to protect.... Remember they get honoured if their operation is successful so nobody will trade that.... The army has its own integrity to protect.
Re: "Soldiers Led Fulani Herdsmen To Attack Us" - Benue People Accuse Army (Photos) by COCKCROW: 9:38am On Apr 16, 2018
IF IT HAPPENS IN BENUE, PLATEAU, TARABA, ADAMAWA, KOGI, NASSARWA THERE IS NO PROBLEM. THAT VEHICLE THEY SAW MUST HAVE BEEN FOR IPOB AND NNAMDI KANU LEADING THEM. TELL THEM IT IS JUST THE BEGINNING. BIAFRA IS THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA. THOSE HERDSMEN ARE LOOKING FOR KANU, THE BENUE PEOPLE ARE KEEPING HIM IN HIDING. BENUE GOOD MORNING.
Re: "Soldiers Led Fulani Herdsmen To Attack Us" - Benue People Accuse Army (Photos) by ennysuccess(m): 9:40am On Apr 16, 2018
SnowJay92:

You're making it sound like the army is some sort of Charity organization that can choose to or not to respond to terrorism, they're duty bound to respond, the fact that they have been unlooking all this while is enough complicity.

U are right its their duty to protect citizens from terrorism.... But when the people u are protecting refers to u as murderers what do u expect..... The army has its own way of operating.... Allegations such has these has its consequence attached..... Investigation will be made and actions will be taken..... The host community has to cooperate will the NA for them to deliver but when the community leaders call them terrorist when they are not in the public press... Tell me how they will contact them when the real terror shows up
Re: "Soldiers Led Fulani Herdsmen To Attack Us" - Benue People Accuse Army (Photos) by ennysuccess(m): 9:44am On Apr 16, 2018
poseidon12:

I don't think the collusion of the Army with the herdsmen is an official policy of the Army. Rather, it is Fulani (and probably Kanuri and others sympathetic to the ethnic cleansing agenda of the Fulani) within the military that are colluding with the Fulani killers.
You should read the report released by Dr Doyin Okukpe on the Fulani herdsmen issue.

Yeah, u got a point but the army has its own chain of command, I don't think some certain groups could plan, execute and go out alone without others knowing to aid the herdsmen in killing innocent Nigerians.... These is a huge conspiracy against the NA and we all should condemn it because the NA has really proven to be competent in the fight against terrorism..... I see footage of Syria, Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan everyday on CNN, believe me Nigeria could have been worse thanks to NA without foreign aids and support.... NA will never work with terrorist.
Re: "Soldiers Led Fulani Herdsmen To Attack Us" - Benue People Accuse Army (Photos) by sunsewa16: 11:08am On Apr 16, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
angry sad Military Uniforms can be used by those savages. Bokoharam also use Lafiya Dole Uniforms

so they also use armoured personal carriers (APC) unchallenged in the villages.
Re: "Soldiers Led Fulani Herdsmen To Attack Us" - Benue People Accuse Army (Photos) by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 16, 2018
ennysuccess:

U are right its their duty to protect citizens from terrorism.... But when the people u are protecting refers to u as murderers what do u expect..... The army has its own way of operating.... Allegations such has these has its consequence attached..... Investigation will be made and actions will be taken..... The host community has to cooperate will the NA for them to deliver but when the community leaders call them terrorist when they are not in the public press... Tell me how they will contact them when the real terror shows up

It's very possible that some people are trying to gain cheap political scores with the herdsmen menace, it's equally possible that some rogue elements in the army who are aiding and abetting the marauders, it's still possible that there might be some grander scheme underway, so there's no need to get emotional or pick sides yet.
Re: "Soldiers Led Fulani Herdsmen To Attack Us" - Benue People Accuse Army (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:36pm On Apr 16, 2018
poseidon12:

You are obviously naive.

Provide tangible proof otherwise; look into the mirror and you would see the naive one.
Re: "Soldiers Led Fulani Herdsmen To Attack Us" - Benue People Accuse Army (Photos) by ennysuccess(m): 1:32pm On Apr 17, 2018
SnowJay92:

It's very possible that some people are trying to gain cheap political scores with the herdsmen menace, it's equally possible that some rogue elements in the army who are aiding and abetting the marauders, it's still possible that there might be some grander scheme underway, so there's no need to get emotional or pick sides yet.

U are RIGHT
Re: "Soldiers Led Fulani Herdsmen To Attack Us" - Benue People Accuse Army (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 17, 2018
balanceofterror1:

Will you believe if I tell you?
sure I will

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10-Year-Old Armed Robber Arrested In Bayelsa, Confesses (Photo) / Rivers Police Raid Baby Factories, Rescue Pregnant Teenagers And Women / Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ilorin For Losing Bets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.