Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Prince Obaghator Ewuare And Bianca Oriaifo Wedding Introduction In Edo (Photos) - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Prince Obaghator Ewuare And Bianca Oriaifo Wedding Introduction In Edo (Photos) (38152 Views)

Meet Two Sisters Married To Oba Ewuare Of Benin (Photos) / Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) / Ezelekhae Ewuare: The Crown Prince Of Benin Kingdom Unveiled In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Obaghator Ewuare And Bianca Oriaifo Wedding Introduction In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 16, 2018
You igbobastard pretending to be yoruba !
What in hell is wrong with you guys ?
Has your self-esteem sinked that low ?
You don't even know what you are talking about while saying Benin.
Esanland is part of Benin Kingdom, you filthy igbobastard.

ariesbull:

LoL....but Yoruba are Benin cousins ..we are one bro
Re: Prince Obaghator Ewuare And Bianca Oriaifo Wedding Introduction In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 16, 2018
There are a lot of bastards online pretending to hold one ethnicity or the other while insulting other ethnicities.
These bastards are trying to create problems where there is none.
I just wonder if all this ethnc bickering wasn't started by the would-be biafrans as a means to create division.
The igbobastard whom I just caught trying to create trouble within the Edo and between the Edo and the yoruba is showing me the real face of the igbo.

1 Like

Re: Prince Obaghator Ewuare And Bianca Oriaifo Wedding Introduction In Edo (Photos) by Eddy2cute(m): 7:54am On Apr 16, 2018
nonso88:
Ceiling fans everywhere... Very poor people. My Igwe Palace has air conditioning system everywhere....... Modest a bit, but there's nothing more the lubber can do.... Forget the people behind me, bubu will get to them soon...... Up Man U
how come you are a man u fan and yet so senseless? that's not a palace. the the girl's parents house and that's where an introduction is suppose to be held.
Re: Prince Obaghator Ewuare And Bianca Oriaifo Wedding Introduction In Edo (Photos) by Eddy2cute(m): 7:57am On Apr 16, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
.... Erio Nò. Ugha Tò uvbe Kpè. Alagho' darò ma N'Erun Yi
na so my people. I just wish I could write Benin language this good. thumbs up broda

1 Like

Re: Prince Obaghator Ewuare And Bianca Oriaifo Wedding Introduction In Edo (Photos) by Princemoneyman(m): 8:00am On Apr 16, 2018
No go day do pass your self undecided
Re: Prince Obaghator Ewuare And Bianca Oriaifo Wedding Introduction In Edo (Photos) by Princemoneyman(m): 8:00am On Apr 16, 2018
nonso88:
I simply said the truth and you're attacking me like this..... Try obtain sense ooooooooh, it's on promo now... Ijot!!!!!

Talk about sense! Bros read what op wrote again and again ''wedding introduction'' maybe you might be able to assimilate a common sense.
If na Exam now you don fail.

If I curse you now them go say person wicked. Mtchw...
Re: Prince Obaghator Ewuare And Bianca Oriaifo Wedding Introduction In Edo (Photos) by Eddy2cute(m): 8:01am On Apr 16, 2018
Tundeobama:
see palace poorly arrange interior . Royalty all over the world means class and luxury go learn from ooni obi Emir of kano and see how a palace should be.
bros try and have common sense na. that's not the oba palace for Christ sake. that's the girl's parent house na because introduction happens at the bride to be parents house not the groom's place. must you people always need lecturing on naira land?
Re: Prince Obaghator Ewuare And Bianca Oriaifo Wedding Introduction In Edo (Photos) by Cupie22(f): 8:14am On Apr 16, 2018
Sweet Couple

1 Like

Re: Prince Obaghator Ewuare And Bianca Oriaifo Wedding Introduction In Edo (Photos) by cyrilamx(m): 8:33am On Apr 16, 2018
We on same page. Bini and Esan might quarrel a lot just like what is obtainable in families but they are the closest. Esan's words and greetings are 90 percent Bini. And also there re Esan chiefs in the palace. Esan and Bini need to come together and forge a strong bond so that we can collectively checkmate the invading armies of strangers who want to turn our Edo land into no man's land in the name of development...
prolog2:
Yes, you are right.
Although the thing which worries me is the fact that the yoruba have "upgraded" all their village chiefs to the status of "king".
I would say that every Enogie/Onogie is at least the same rank as the alafin of oyo or an emir in the north.
The King/Emperor of all the Edo is the Oba of Benin: Omo n'Oba n'Edo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Obaghator Ewuare And Bianca Oriaifo Wedding Introduction In Edo (Photos) by felaismyhero(m): 8:35am On Apr 16, 2018
lawalosky:
wow so cute.........
anyway I always read my quotes 5 times before posting because I'm scared of these unemployed teachers on Nairaland.......
funny,but i think you should be grateful to those 'unemployed teachers',they put u on ur toes! otherwise who knows how poor ur diction might have been!
Re: Prince Obaghator Ewuare And Bianca Oriaifo Wedding Introduction In Edo (Photos) by mr1759: 8:58am On Apr 16, 2018
martineverest:
I just said it with no intention in mind..... besides, I'm esan
. Am Benin, Esan and Benin are brothers and sisters don’t let haters divide us we are one
Re: Prince Obaghator Ewuare And Bianca Oriaifo Wedding Introduction In Edo (Photos) by Bomgirl(f): 9:39am On Apr 16, 2018
Tundeobama:
see palace poorly arrange interior . Royalty all over the world means class and luxury go learn from ooni obi Emir of kano and see how a palace should be.

I thought introduction is done at the ladies place? Is it different in Edo state?
Re: Prince Obaghator Ewuare And Bianca Oriaifo Wedding Introduction In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 16, 2018
Re: Prince Obaghator Ewuare And Bianca Oriaifo Wedding Introduction In Edo (Photos) by Jimbadly: 3:01pm On Apr 16, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

The next in line to the Dutch throne is a lady.

I know a lot about European monarchy so you can't fool Hippolyta.

You obviously take life too seriously madam. undecided
You think if I were really next in line to the Dutch throne I'll come on nairaland to propose to a faceless female? undecided

Learn to appreciate a tongue-in-cheek remark when you see one.

And oh, good to see you're versed in European monarchy. Well, I myself am an expert in West African monarchy. That makes two of us I guess.

Cheerio!

1 Like

Re: Prince Obaghator Ewuare And Bianca Oriaifo Wedding Introduction In Edo (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:16pm On Apr 16, 2018
Jimbadly:

You obviously take life too seriously madam. undecided
You think if I were really next in line to the Dutch throne I'll come on nairaland to propose to a faceless female? undecided

Learn to appreciate a tongue-in-cheek remark when you see one.

And oh, good to see you're versed in European monarchy. Well, I myself am an expert in West African monarchy. That makes two of us I guess.

Cheerio!
Wow I agree with you I can't even accept the proposal of Jeff bezos or Bill gates on a faceless forum

1 Like

Re: Prince Obaghator Ewuare And Bianca Oriaifo Wedding Introduction In Edo (Photos) by GrammarCheck: 4:19pm On Apr 16, 2018
lawalosky:
wow so cute.........
anyway I always read my quotes 5 times before posting because I'm scared of these unemployed teachers on Nairaland.......

Re: Prince Obaghator Ewuare And Bianca Oriaifo Wedding Introduction In Edo (Photos) by Toide: 6:10pm On Apr 16, 2018
prolog2:
I would like you and your fellow deluded non-Edo to leave me and my people alone.
For some reason, you guys all believe yourselves to be experts on us and it is getting very annoying.
For your information, some of the greatest Edo heroes are Esan.
There is just one Edo people, I know bastards like you would want to see us devided/ balkanized in order to claim some of our territory.
Just stop making up these laughable stories, you probably didn't know I were Edo myself. If I were not Edo you might have spread your ignorance to an unsuspecting person. I see one people under one King: Omo n'Oba n'Edo.

You are just an other yorubastard who feels he has the right to speak on behalf of the Edo. What are you even doing here ?
I see you guys everywhere online telling lots of rubbish in any topic concerning Edo. Whenever anybody online asks a question about Edo history or culture, one yoruba or the other feels he is obliged to answer and then answers with his ignorance while pretending to be some sort of authorty in the subject. Why won't you yoruba just mind your business instead of needlessly spreading your ignorance ? Why did you feel that you, a non-Edo should be the person to say the horrible stuff you are saying about a totally different people ? Just shut the fvck up !
common keep shut little brat like you, that is still living under the apron string of his parents what do you know about the Edo people or do you think it is by living in edo, do you even know were the oba palace is,inshort generational curse we follow you for calling your father a bastard.you lack home training wasted element.

1 Like

Re: Prince Obaghator Ewuare And Bianca Oriaifo Wedding Introduction In Edo (Photos) by ariesbull: 6:35pm On Apr 16, 2018
prolog2:
You igbobastard pretending to be yoruba !
What in hell is wrong with you guys ?
Has your self-esteem sinked that low ?
You don't even know what you are talking about while saying Benin.
Esanland is part of Benin Kingdom, you filthy igbobastard.

LoL
Re: Prince Obaghator Ewuare And Bianca Oriaifo Wedding Introduction In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 01, 2019
Flat design is going to die. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi Dances At RCCG In Washington D.C - Photos / Some Misconception About Warri And Her People / The Itsekiris.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.