Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,507 members, 7,770,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:26 AM

7 Players To Be Dropped From Super Eagles Squad - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 7 Players To Be Dropped From Super Eagles Squad (18980 Views)

List Of Super Eagles Squad for Egypt Game / Emenike Rejects Invitation Back To The Super Eagles Squad / Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Players To Be Dropped From Super Eagles Squad by hollandis(f): 5:16am On May 21, 2010
dayokanu:

^^ If you dont know let no me inform you.

In France squad of 1998 Petit of Arsenal, Lebouef of Chelsea, Vieira of Arsenal and Bermanrd Lama of West ham were the EPL players.

Bernanrd Lama was 3rd keeper and didnt see a single minute of action.

Patrick Vieira was avery useless player and a substitute who was considered not good enough. He only started one game which was the meaningless 3rd group game vs Denmark when they rested all their regulars.

Frank Lebouef was another back up player. A sub at best he only plays when the major starters like Dessailly and Blanc were suspended. he started the final for this reason. The other game he started was the meaningless 3rd group game.

Emmanuel Petit was the closest the EPL had to astarter and he was in and out of the team, mainly coming in as a second half substitute.

If you remove the meaningless 3rd group games, Lizarazu played more minutes that the combination of all EPL players

SPOT ON grin
Re: 7 Players To Be Dropped From Super Eagles Squad by seunspice(m): 1:08pm On May 21, 2010
I don't follow the French Championat weekly, but can anyone tell me how many minutes of football Elderson Echiejile (Rennes, France) had all season?
All the bench warming players on this list of 30 should go. You need to see the panthing over fed pigeons at the first warmup session with LAGGERBACK yesterday in abuja. Bunch of clowns these lot.
Re: 7 Players To Be Dropped From Super Eagles Squad by Iyineda(m): 1:39pm On May 21, 2010
seunspice:

You need to see the panthing over fed pigeons at the first warmup session with LAGGERBACK yesterday in abuja. Bunch of clowns these lot.

*Ahem*

http://www.kickoff.com/news/15549/eagles-fitness-impresses-lars.php
Re: 7 Players To Be Dropped From Super Eagles Squad by honeric01(m): 5:25pm On May 21, 2010
seunspice:

All the bench warming players on this list of 30 should go. You need to see the panthing over fed pigeons at the first warmup session with [b]LAGGERBACK [/b]yesterday in abuja. Bunch of clowns these lot.

grin grin grin grin, you need to see largerback belle, you'd think they make beer in his stomach, very big grin grin grin grin
Re: 7 Players To Be Dropped From Super Eagles Squad by Bisi4prof(m): 5:00pm On May 22, 2010
I do nt agry with d list u drop I think it would rather go dis way.brown ideye,bassey akpan,sanni kaita,yakubu ayegbeni,yussuf ayila,joseph yobo,nwakwo kanu.
Re: 7 Players To Be Dropped From Super Eagles Squad by hollandis(f): 1:49pm On May 26, 2010
4 players to be dropped are-
Kanu
Shittu
Yobo
Ayila
I will decide the remaining 3 in the match against colombia. undecided
Re: 7 Players To Be Dropped From Super Eagles Squad by deb(m): 3:25pm On May 26, 2010
After watching yesterday's match again Saudi Arabia, I definitely think YOBO should top the list of 7players to be dropped.
Shittu could follow. Ayila should be dropped too.

If we play Yobo against Argentina then we are guranteed 7-0 defeat
Re: 7 Players To Be Dropped From Super Eagles Squad by azeeza(f): 4:48pm On May 26, 2010
Elderson
yobo
Ayila
kanu(sorri papa you have to go,we can make him our cheer leader)
john utaka
apam
shittu.

Guys where is FBS.
Re: 7 Players To Be Dropped From Super Eagles Squad by marutimon: 5:46pm On May 26, 2010
apam, yobo and elderson? and who exactly is supposed to defend? besides Apam is Nigeria's best defender.
Re: 7 Players To Be Dropped From Super Eagles Squad by honeric01(m): 9:44am On May 27, 2010
azeeza:

apam

Guys where is FBS.

4 real?
Re: 7 Players To Be Dropped From Super Eagles Squad by phreakabit(m): 4:44pm On May 29, 2010
Anyone asking for Anichebe to be dropped is definitely a RETARDED MORONIC slowpoke (please disregard the tautology).That guy is the closest we have come to having a player as powerful and forceful as Daniel Amokachi AKA The Bull for obvious reasons,in my opinion both Utakas should be booted out of camp they have nothing to offer,apam,akpan,ideye,aiyegbeni and ?? lets keep our fingers crossed for the last name although it pretty much looks like Ayila or Kaita
Re: 7 Players To Be Dropped From Super Eagles Squad by Dede1(m): 9:18pm On May 29, 2010
Bassey Akpan (Bayelsa United)
Rabiu Afolabi (Salzburg)
Ayila Yussuf (Dynamo Kiev)
Obafemi Martins (Wolfsburg)
Ideye Brown (Sochaux)
Lukman Haruna (Monaco)
John Utaka (Portsmouth)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FIFA U-20 Women's World Cup: Canada 2014! / Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 / Karibe Ojigwe: Ex-Super Eagles footballer Nominated Commissioner In Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.