Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:37 PM

The Sowore You Don't Know - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Sowore You Don't Know (811 Views)

Sowore: "You Owe Nigerians An Explanation’ – Sagay Tells DSS Over Re-arrest Of A / When They Try To Rearrest Kanu Fatally, You Said Nothing.Now Sowore, You Talking / The Sowore You All Don't Know. (2) (3) (4)

The Sowore You Don't Know by Julivas(m): 6:01pm On Apr 15, 2018
Sometimes in 1993 during the struggle for the actualization of June 12 mandate, Omoyele Sowore had led some vibrant UNILAG Studentsto Kola Abiola's house at Anthony Lagos on solidarity visit and to urgehim to join the struggle.Kola Abiola while addressing them asked them to relax on the aluta and then offered them some money.I am sure Kola sef won't try that again in his life. Sowore took the money and threw it in his face and gave him the greatest dress down of his entire existence.He told Kola Abiola that besides being MKO's son, he is not better than him in anyway and that if he thinks they are fighting for democracy because they are hungry.He told him the struggle was actually about Nigerians and not his father.When I look back at some of these incidents involving him, I didn't have to think twice to join#Sowore2019movement.
Ha can be trusted, he has paid his dues.-
Ayo Turtons

Re: The Sowore You Don't Know by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 15, 2018
This party less man is just creating awareness just like d pic in my attachment.

Let's save Sowore for 2023

Re: The Sowore You Don't Know by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 15, 2018
Julivas:
Sometimes in 1993 during the struggle for the actualization of June 12 mandate, Omoyele Sowore had led some vibrant UNILAG Studentsto Kola Abiola's house at Anthony Lagos on solidarity visit and to urgehim to join the struggle.Kola Abiola while addressing them asked them to relax on the aluta and then offered them some money.I am sure Kola sef won't try that again in his life. Sowore took the money and threw it in his face and gave him the greatest dress down of his entire existence.He told Kola Abiola that besides being MKO's son, he is not better than him in anyway and that if he thinks they are fighting for democracy because they are hungry.He told him the struggle was actually about Nigerians and not his father.When I look back at some of these incidents involving him, I didn't have to think twice to join#Sowore2019movement.
Ha can be trusted, he has paid his dues.-
Ayo Turtons
How come history didn't mention it?

Re: The Sowore You Don't Know by CodeTemplar: 6:21pm On Apr 15, 2018
he has a bettetd track record than most of his peers. I heard he was forced into exile during the military dictatorship years.
Re: The Sowore You Don't Know by Dantedasz(m): 6:36pm On Apr 15, 2018
comshots:
How come history didn't mention it?

It happened.
Re: The Sowore You Don't Know by Julivas(m): 7:13pm On Apr 15, 2018
Onijagidijagan:
This party less man is just creating awareness just like d pic in my attachment.

Let's save Sowore for 2023

Then what can be the option among these old politicians?
Re: The Sowore You Don't Know by Julivas(m): 7:16pm On Apr 15, 2018
CodeTemplar:
he has a bettetd track record than most of his peers. I heard he was forced into exile during the military dictatorship years.

Then I think we can give him a chance
Re: The Sowore You Don't Know by CodeTemplar: 7:17pm On Apr 15, 2018
Julivas:

Then I think we can give him a chance
Sure

2019: Orji Uzor Kalu For Senate (campaign Photo) / Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Commits Suicide(photos) / EXCLUSIVE: Buhari Summons IG As Police Boss Faces Sack