Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,596 members, 7,816,481 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Lizard Tied To A Man's Car In The Night In Awka, Anambra (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lizard Tied To A Man's Car In The Night In Awka, Anambra (Photos) (54401 Views)

Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? / Bishop Nelson Destroys Fetish Item Tied To A Tree In A Bush In Imo. Photos / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lizard Tied To A Man's Car In The Night In Awka, Anambra (Photos) by Viking007(m): 10:30pm On Apr 15, 2018
Earthbound:
Maybe the lizard committed suicide
Nairaland will not kill me today. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lizard Tied To A Man's Car In The Night In Awka, Anambra (Photos) by Nedfed(m): 10:32pm On Apr 15, 2018
Village people@work
This how dey enter the city to tigh the lizard.

1 Like

Re: Lizard Tied To A Man's Car In The Night In Awka, Anambra (Photos) by Reference(m): 10:42pm On Apr 15, 2018
They tied it there because they know you believe in it. And to confirm that, you are already asking for 'prayers'. They know if they tie a copy of a fashion magazine or box of gold jewellry you will smile at the 'angelic gift from heaven' Abegi.

4 Likes

Re: Lizard Tied To A Man's Car In The Night In Awka, Anambra (Photos) by tellmemore15: 10:43pm On Apr 15, 2018
Back to sender
Re: Lizard Tied To A Man's Car In The Night In Awka, Anambra (Photos) by Hakeem12(m): 10:59pm On Apr 15, 2018
Probably some kids fooling around.

3 Likes

Re: Lizard Tied To A Man's Car In The Night In Awka, Anambra (Photos) by Starsleakinfo: 11:25pm On Apr 15, 2018
Moji olaiya the nollywood actress and her husband.
Re: Lizard Tied To A Man's Car In The Night In Awka, Anambra (Photos) by egworlordor(m): 11:33pm On Apr 15, 2018
Fear kills faster than AIDS; fear fear christians

1 Like

Re: Lizard Tied To A Man's Car In The Night In Awka, Anambra (Photos) by thatafricanboi(m): 11:58pm On Apr 15, 2018
Earthbound:
Maybe the lizard committed suicide
Naija don tire the lizard... grin grin
Too much sense is killing me cool grin

1 Like

Re: Lizard Tied To A Man's Car In The Night In Awka, Anambra (Photos) by MrEgghead(m): 12:14am On Apr 16, 2018
PurplePatch:
shocked

Beauty and the beast! cheesy

I had to shine a torch light on my screen to see the husbands face... grin

#TouchToDyeBlack angry
From your analogy, Fair skin depicts beauty and dark skin depicts ugliness, no wonder Africa is the biggest market for bleaching creams but the irony is that most of these bleachers become uglier unknowing to them coupled with chronic health implications attached.

3 Likes

Re: Lizard Tied To A Man's Car In The Night In Awka, Anambra (Photos) by stevio(m): 12:46am On Apr 16, 2018
You won't need a visa to Togo my dear,just close eye enter bus for Lagos,open am for togo grin
HeWrites:
Someone should just get me a VISA!!
Re: Lizard Tied To A Man's Car In The Night In Awka, Anambra (Photos) by achillesfoot(m): 2:24am On Apr 16, 2018
Firstly i'm surprised to see a very very dark Nigerian, cos everybody don bleach. Secondly that lizard is not a spiritual thing, it's just the handiwork of a Nigerian science student. After much smoking and drugs, that is what his brain told him to do. If it is not your children perhaps you parked the car in a wrong spot and some Nigerians decided to mess with your brain or better still it could be a decoy, the main menu is still on its way. Be watchful and have a beautiful week.

1 Like

Re: Lizard Tied To A Man's Car In The Night In Awka, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 2:50am On Apr 16, 2018
Reference:
They tied it there because they know you believe in it.
Word

Why is no one asking how on earth did she even notice a lizard tied at the back. That this is very small.
Re: Lizard Tied To A Man's Car In The Night In Awka, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 3:54am On Apr 16, 2018
Kill fry and chop...nothing do you
Re: Lizard Tied To A Man's Car In The Night In Awka, Anambra (Photos) by daroz(m): 5:15am On Apr 16, 2018
I once saw a live cat inside the engine compartment of my few weeks old car some years ago. I simply just called in some neighbours , locked the gate and together we killed it.
Then I covered my car and family with the blood of Jesus in prayer , then I zoomed off to face the activities of the day. Till today , nothing happened. Everything all depends on your mindset . We African are too scared of the unknown.
Re: Lizard Tied To A Man's Car In The Night In Awka, Anambra (Photos) by NnamdiEducamia(m): 6:33am On Apr 16, 2018
decatalyst:
What nonsense!

So because of ordinary lizard you call the whole world to be praying for you?

What if a big tortoise was tied to the car bonnet?

You gonna invite the ancestors?

So what are you saying?
Re: Lizard Tied To A Man's Car In The Night In Awka, Anambra (Photos) by NnamdiEducamia(m): 6:34am On Apr 16, 2018
PurplePatch:
shocked

#TouchToDyeBlack angry

Share your pics let's see your fine face.
Re: Lizard Tied To A Man's Car In The Night In Awka, Anambra (Photos) by NnamdiEducamia(m): 6:35am On Apr 16, 2018
slawomir:
Negro and their stupid way of reasoning

Where are you from?
Re: Lizard Tied To A Man's Car In The Night In Awka, Anambra (Photos) by Ogunleti01: 6:37am On Apr 16, 2018
A times I wonder how some Nigerian youths do reason. May be because majority are Butter kids that is why they are spewing trash here. Ignore some unusual strange things at your own peril! at least I have seen some guys who could conjure this thunderbolt of a thing with either a strand of broom or a small thread place it on the ground for their target (women) to cross
Re: Lizard Tied To A Man's Car In The Night In Awka, Anambra (Photos) by Ogunleti01: 6:41am On Apr 16, 2018
grin cheesy
daroz:
I once saw a live cat inside the engine compartment of my few weeks old car some years ago. I simply just called in some neighbours , locked the gate and together we killed it.
Then I covered my car and family with the blood of Jesus in prayer , then I zoomed off to face the activities of the day. Till today , nothing happened. Everything all depends on your mindset . We African are too scared of the unknown.
But you know right within you that your car bonnet should be a comfort zone for cats. thank God you didn't allow the pussy to slip away grin
daroz:
But you know right within you that your car bonnet should be a comfort zone for cats. thank God you didn't allow the pussy to slip away
Re: Lizard Tied To A Man's Car In The Night In Awka, Anambra (Photos) by YorubaAssasin: 8:06am On Apr 16, 2018
Dem dem and their ways sha..
Re: Lizard Tied To A Man's Car In The Night In Awka, Anambra (Photos) by uuzba(m): 9:26am On Apr 16, 2018
PurplePatch:
shocked

#TouchToDyeBlack angry

Tomorrow, when Oyibos call you Nigger, you will say they are racist. I know how many answers I've written on Quota.com telling these same oyibo people that we Africans are even more racist to each other than they were ever racist to us.
Re: Lizard Tied To A Man's Car In The Night In Awka, Anambra (Photos) by tunary(m): 9:29am On Apr 16, 2018
decatalyst:
What nonsense!

So because of ordinary lizard you call the whole world to be praying for you?

What if a big tortoise was tied to the car bonnet?

You gonna invite the ancestors?
That's how people die like fowl because they ignore things too much
Re: Lizard Tied To A Man's Car In The Night In Awka, Anambra (Photos) by uuzba(m): 10:11am On Apr 16, 2018
decatalyst:

His name is MR BLACK cool

Nigerians being racist to other Nigerians.
The same way the Hutu and Tutsi of Rwanda were racist to each other and killed off 20% of the entire countries population in their 1994 Mass genocide. All because Oyibos said, they like the shape of head of the Tutsi tribe and they don't like the shape of head of the Hutu tribe.

Continue calling your fellow Nigerian Black with the imaginary hope that you yourself are white, and so would be given Visa to go to America.

WTF?!
Re: Lizard Tied To A Man's Car In The Night In Awka, Anambra (Photos) by uuzba(m): 10:13am On Apr 16, 2018
NnamdiEducamia:

Share your pics let's see your fine face.

You want to see the face of a racist abi?
Re: Lizard Tied To A Man's Car In The Night In Awka, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 16, 2018
grin
Category1:
Hmmm science will have a say in this coz literally know everything happening this world... grin grin grin

So, according to science, the lizard is cytrophintrantry giantuangaga that helps to examine the speed lemnisense of the car metaphors...
Re: Lizard Tied To A Man's Car In The Night In Awka, Anambra (Photos) by uuzba(m): 10:16am On Apr 16, 2018
egworlordor:
Fear kills faster than AIDS; fear fear christians

Saint Paul was in Malta. Snake came To bite him. He just use one hand to pick it and throw it away. The locals were shocked. Looking at him, expecting him to die. Nothing happened.
Re: Lizard Tied To A Man's Car In The Night In Awka, Anambra (Photos) by merits(m): 10:18am On Apr 16, 2018
1x2x3:
A kid did that
i concur with you,and she term it as something special.....nonsense.
Re: Lizard Tied To A Man's Car In The Night In Awka, Anambra (Photos) by PanickMode(m): 11:28am On Apr 16, 2018
PurplePatch:

Another "Black Mamba" spotted. Birds of a feather(Charcoal black) defend each other. tongue
To sacrifice you give oracle just dey hungry me angry
Re: Lizard Tied To A Man's Car In The Night In Awka, Anambra (Photos) by MrPRevailer(m): 1:20pm On Apr 16, 2018
Re: Lizard Tied To A Man's Car In The Night In Awka, Anambra (Photos) by MrPRevailer(m): 1:20pm On Apr 16, 2018
All these frontpage commenters, it's either they are athiest or witchcraft activis/supporters.
All these frontpage commenters, it's either they are athiest or witchcraft activists/supporters.
Re: Lizard Tied To A Man's Car In The Night In Awka, Anambra (Photos) by Bestypretty: 1:24pm On Apr 16, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Man Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ::. / Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon / Is It Right For A Christian To Eat The Moslem Ram During This Celebration?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.