Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted (50051 Views)

Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted From #BBNaija “double Wahala” Show / BBNaija: Lolu Gives Ahneeka Body Massage / K.brule And Khloe Disqualified From The Big Brother House (details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted by chii8(f): 9:05pm On Apr 15, 2018
Mtchew, just watched the show for the first time today,.. thanks to nairaland, I already know the names of the contestants.
Re: Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted by CalciumB3: 9:05pm On Apr 15, 2018
This big brother is an igbo man

30 naira x 1000000(minimum of votes and we chat) 30000000 naira per week
Well done sir
Re: Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted by faithfull18(f): 9:05pm On Apr 15, 2018
Spend less and Save more on data.... Visit my profile or take a look at my signature..
Re: Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted by Nkwomarket: 9:06pm On Apr 15, 2018
Postboiswag:
Please how can u check my Bet9ja slip
Make I know mayb i don win 1million
. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted by Itzonlyme(f): 9:07pm On Apr 15, 2018
SpecNg:
Chai! Why Lolu?

Anyway, The only difference between Miracle and Efe is that;
Miracle is more frosh, Miracle is like an Efe that studied abroad.
Just like Akamu (pap) and Custard; Custard is an Akamu that studied abroad.

Simply put; Miracle is Custard, Efe is Akamu (pap)

Naija info Blog dot com
Copy copy

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted by Xman247: 9:09pm On Apr 15, 2018
wetin concern me slf
Re: Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted by Trexnemesis(m): 9:09pm On Apr 15, 2018
Tobi all the way

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted by SexytorresE(f): 9:10pm On Apr 15, 2018
skarlett:
Big brother o
Khloe o
Anto o
Lolu
Miracle o

Voters o

Min ta mi mo

All of you are mad cheesy
grin

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted by Lifeofpolice1(m): 9:11pm On Apr 15, 2018
sidneyeze:
Nonsense
why nonsense this name
Re: Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted by onupeter(m): 9:11pm On Apr 15, 2018
KingOvo:
The face I make when I see a BBNaija thread cheesy grin
here no be YBNL o
Re: Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted by Duru009(m): 9:12pm On Apr 15, 2018
Three igbos in the house remaining, only one Yoruba!

Igbos are always exceptional, y?
Re: Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted by AxceX(m): 9:14pm On Apr 15, 2018
Anto went in and brought out her LOVER kiss

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted by Donjazzy12(m): 9:14pm On Apr 15, 2018
onupeter:
O my Cee-C.. I love that babe #TEAM CEE-C
You are cursed!

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted by SexytorresE(f): 9:14pm On Apr 15, 2018
Postboiswag:
Please how can u check my Bet9ja slip
Make I know mayb i don win 1million
enter coupon then insert ur bet Id slip
Re: Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted by Donjazzy12(m): 9:14pm On Apr 15, 2018
Itzonlyme:
Aw! I really don't want miracle to win this show..I want my Cee-C o! She is the main double wahala..just like Uti nwachukwu said. Miracle is boring..let's vote for Cee-C pls..but I can't imaging spending a whole #30 for this shit lol..hey u guys should keep voting OK? I will be right back
Vote for ceecee? You are cursed!

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted by letusbepieces: 9:15pm On Apr 15, 2018
Duru009:
Three igbos in the house remaining, only one Yoruba!

Igbos are always exceptional, y?

Yoruba want to concentrate their vote on Tobi.

it is not a mistake.

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted by ednut1(m): 9:17pm On Apr 15, 2018
VampireeM:
I don't trust Deloitte and Big Brother Organisers. Alex should have been evicted last week! And this week three people were evicted. Mstchew undecided
angry

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted by letusbepieces: 9:17pm On Apr 15, 2018
WE GO WITH NUMBERS NOT SENTIMENT.

TOBI IS THE BIGGEST GAINER AND CLOSEST CHALLENGER TO MIRACLE NOT CEEC.

U TAKE AWAY ALL YORUBA IN THE HOUSE, U GREATLY INCREASE TOBI VOTE.

FROM MY MATHEMATICS, TOBI IS LIKELY TO EMERGE WINNER NEXT WEEK.

6 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted by follyshade(f): 9:18pm On Apr 15, 2018
I guess right, Good luck to the rest housemates
Re: Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted by eebruboss(m): 9:19pm On Apr 15, 2018
mostHandsome01:
Miracle may seem to have the highest vote tonight, but those that follow BBN knows, Tobi, Nina and alex fans voted for miracle this week becos they were not up for eviction. Miracle has fans truly but so does cee c has massive fans and now that lolu has been evicted, all lolu fans will sure vote for cee c in the finals making Cee C emerge the winner.

My point exactly....
Re: Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted by Trexnemesis(m): 9:19pm On Apr 15, 2018
Baddiezz:
Team miracle

Because Miracle like to fv*k toto on tv, abi?
He's a disgrace to decency.

Re: Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted by CSTR1003: 9:20pm On Apr 15, 2018
Itzonlyme:
Aw! I really don't want miracle to win this show..I want my Cee-C o! She is the main double wahala..just like Uti nwachukwu said. Miracle is boring..let's vote for Cee-C pls..but I can't imaging spending a whole #30 for this shit lol..hey u guys should keep voting OK? I will be right back
Most intelligent guys are introverted or boring, depending on your definition .
A significant portion of the brain has been dedicated to thinking, so other physical exerting activities is minimized by default.
That is why programmers and hackers are often introverted.

If you want your kids to be smart, you better learn to love introverted ,a. k. a boring guys.

Unless you want to marry an empty vessel that makes a lot of noise.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted by talk2percy(m): 9:21pm On Apr 15, 2018
Lol..nobi Khloe them vote come back to the house, they don still vote her go back?? Issorite, there's God
Re: Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted by Duru009(m): 9:22pm On Apr 15, 2018
letusbepieces:

Yoruba want to concentrate their vote on Tobi.

it is not a mistake.

Nice one!
Re: Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted by Baddiezz(f): 9:23pm On Apr 15, 2018
Trexnemesis:

Because Miracle like to fv*k toto on tv, abi? He's a disgrace to decency.
How is tobi any better?
Re: Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted by Trexnemesis(m): 9:24pm On Apr 15, 2018
Right-thinking people know that the perfect gentleman,Tobi deserves to win. He is the most talented in the house. Very decisive and pragmatic. Put a lot into the show. He even resigned his job to join the show.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted by Apoztl3(m): 9:24pm On Apr 15, 2018
mostHandsome01:
Miracle may seem to have the highest vote tonight, but those that follow BBN knows, Tobi, Nina and alex fans voted for miracle this week becos they were not up for eviction. Miracle has fans truly but so does cee c has massive fans and now that lolu has been evicted, all lolu fans will sure vote for cee c in the finals making Cee C emerge the winner.
Abeg oo, On what grounds should an ill mannered girl, displaying her rascality and ignorance on air emerge winner? Morality has finally gone to the dogs in 9ja

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted by Oluwambo147(m): 9:25pm On Apr 15, 2018
SpecNg:
Chai! Why Lolu?

Anyway, The only difference between Miracle and Efe is that;
Miracle is more frosh, Miracle is like an Efe that studied abroad.
Just like Akamu (pap) and Custard; Custard is an Akamu that studied abroad.

Simply put; Miracle is Custard, Efe is Akamu (pap)

Naija info Blog dot com
copy copy
Re: Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted by Ejyksneh(m): 9:27pm On Apr 15, 2018
Shut up, did u vote?
remsonik:
Lolu should have stayed, why evict him
Re: Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted by thobby4(m): 9:29pm On Apr 15, 2018
Kaxmytex:
As i predicted...

From a mathematical point of view and looking at the vote, cee c will work home with 45m next week..

Miracle got this high vote because a certain nina, tobi wasnt nominated for eviction...

I think cee c came with a game plan, and it's working for her..

Congrats in advance madam lashes

did u view the last week result when those people u metion were put for evition how miracle flog them

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted by peacettw: 9:29pm On Apr 15, 2018
CSTR1003:

Most intelligent guys are introverted or boring, depending on your definition .
A significant portion of the brain has been dedicated to thinking, so other physical exerting activities is minimized by default.
That is why programmers and hackers are often introverted.

If you want your kids to be smart, you better learn to love introverted ,a. k. a boring guys.

Unless you want to marry an empty vessel that makes a lot of noise.

Wowza. Need to know your source regarding this brain compartment theory

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted by Ejyksneh(m): 9:29pm On Apr 15, 2018
Hahaha, idiat
AxceX:
Anto went in and brought out her LOVER kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship / BBNaija Twist: Meet Venita & Elozonam, BBNaija's Newest Housemates / Some Incredible Photos Of Actors Before Applying Movie Makeup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.