Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted (50053 Views)

Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted From #BBNaija “double Wahala” Show / BBNaija: Lolu Gives Ahneeka Body Massage / K.brule And Khloe Disqualified From The Big Brother House (details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted by letusbepieces: 9:29pm On Apr 15, 2018
LOGICALLY, SINCE MIRACLE IS NUMBER 1 CONSISTENTLY, IT MAKES SENSE TO FOCUS VOTE ON MIRACLE.

I WAS GOING TO VOTE CEEC BUT THAT VOTE WILL BE WASTED ON A PERSON IN THIRD POSITION.

IT IS BETTER TO VOTE THE PERSON ALREADY IN FIRST POSITION.

TEAM CEEC, LET US SACRIFICE OUR VOTE FOR MIRACLE.

ALL CEEC FAN ARE ALSO MIRACLE AND NINA FAN AT HEART.

CEEC AND NINA FAN WILL SACRIFICE THEIR VOTES FOR MIRACLE, WHO IS ALREADY NUMBER 1.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted by mrphate(m): 9:30pm On Apr 15, 2018
See my accurate predictions of today’s eviction show, please share till it gets to @bbnaija

Re: Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted by grandstar(m): 9:31pm On Apr 15, 2018
SpecNg:
Chai! Why Lolu?

Anyway, The only difference between Miracle and Efe is that;
Miracle is more frosh, Miracle is like an Efe that studied abroad.
Just like Akamu (pap) and Custard; Custard is an Akamu that studied abroad.

Simply put; Miracle is Custard, Efe is Akamu (pap)

Naija info Blog dot com

Yeah, the boy next door
Re: Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted by samisj4real(m): 9:35pm On Apr 15, 2018
People who follow this shit are kids & as a young man in my prime I don't seem to give a bleep..

Modified: I don't even watch TV cause am always chasing money (Legitimately)

In 2baba's voice: MONEY'S D ONLY WAY ����
Re: Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted by shogsman(m): 9:42pm On Apr 15, 2018
undecided undecided

Re: Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted by datahubng(m): 9:43pm On Apr 15, 2018
It is so obvious that Miracle will winthis year edition of BBN. As he has won everybody whenever he is up for eviction. Cee Cee will be in 2nd Place while Tobi 3rd Place. Nina 4th and Alex 5th. If the Organizers want to give it to a Female this year, its definitely going to be Cee-Cee as she has represented the Theme of this year show. "DOUBLE WAHALA.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted by Saintsammy59(m): 9:52pm On Apr 15, 2018
Another clown spotted grin grin
Re: Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted by phemmyfour: 9:52pm On Apr 15, 2018
VampireeM:
I don't trust Deloitte and Big Brother Organisers. Alex should have been evicted last week! And this week three people were evicted. Mstchew undecided
Go commot her now....you just dey rant anyhow since last week. Bad belle
Re: Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted by zicoisaac: 9:55pm On Apr 15, 2018
Deloitte and Big brother are bleeped....Why Lolu, why evict only one person(Rico) when Alex was next with low vote to be evicted last week. The organisers lost my respect tonite. you evicted one last week and three this week that got a talented, brave chap evicted tonite. I wish all the luck five housemates all the best. My next favorite housemate is CeeCee(Realest Babe).

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted by Saintsammy59(m): 9:59pm On Apr 15, 2018
[quote author=mrphate post=66741659]See my accurate predictions of today’s eviction show, please share till it gets to @bbnaija[/quote

Cant U channel such energy to something more productive
Re: Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted by aystunt: 10:00pm On Apr 15, 2018
May your brother marry a babe like Cee-c
Itzonlyme:
Aw! I really don't want miracle to win this show..I want my Cee-C o! She is the main double wahala..just like Uti nwachukwu said. Miracle is boring..let's vote for Cee-C pls..but I can't imaging spending a whole #30 for this shit lol..hey u guys should keep voting OK? I will be right back

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted by freshdude99(m): 10:00pm On Apr 15, 2018
mostHandsome01:
Miracle may seem to have the highest vote tonight, but those that follow BBN knows, Tobi, Nina and alex fans voted for miracle this week becos they were not up for eviction. Miracle has fans truly but so does cee c has massive fans and now that lolu has been evicted, all lolu fans will sure vote for cee c in the finals making Cee C emerge the winner.
Fish brain
Re: Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted by Fongido(m): 10:01pm On Apr 15, 2018
post=66739783:
Here are Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted

http://newshelm.ng/bbnaija-voting-results-that-got-lolu-anto-and-khloe-evicted/

When is Finale?
Re: Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted by Saintsammy59(m): 10:03pm On Apr 15, 2018
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Lol
Re: Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted by kokan: 10:09pm On Apr 15, 2018
mostHandsome01:
Miracle may seem to have the highest vote tonight, but those that follow BBN knows, Tobi, Nina and alex fans voted for miracle this week becos they were not up for eviction. Miracle has fans truly but so does cee c has massive fans and now that lolu has been evicted, all lolu fans will sure vote for cee c in the finals making Cee C emerge the winner.
Not all Lolu Fans Like CeeC. I will rather vote for miracle

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted by shallysgirl: 10:10pm On Apr 15, 2018
Itzonlyme:
Aw! I really don't want miracle to win this show..I want my Cee-C o! She is the main double wahala..just like Uti nwachukwu said. Miracle is boring..let's vote for Cee-C pls..but I can't imaging spending a whole #30 for this shit lol..hey u guys should keep voting OK? I will be right back
I receive my miracle today today,
I receive my miracle today today,
I will never go away empty handed,
I receive my miracle today today.
Ewoo!

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted by shallysgirl: 10:12pm On Apr 15, 2018
letusbepieces:
WE GO WITH NUMBERS NOT SENTIMENT.

TOBI IS THE BIGGEST GAINER AND CLOSEST CHALLENGER TO MIRACLE NOT CEEC.

U TAKE AWAY ALL YORUBA IN THE HOUSE, U GREATLY INCREASE TOBI VOTE.

FROM MY MATHEMATICS, TOBI IS LIKELY TO EMERGE WINNER NEXT WEEK.
Guess work.
Re: Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted by kokan: 10:13pm On Apr 15, 2018
Kaxmytex:
As i predicted...

From a mathematical point of view and looking at the vote, cee c will work home with 45m next week..

Miracle got this high vote because a certain nina, tobi wasnt nominated for eviction...

I think cee c came with a game plan, and it's working for her..

Congrats in advance madam lashes
Nina has little fans that can't really affect Miracle and you know some Tobi fans still voted for ceec to compensate her. Just wait and see. Massive voting for Miracle this week

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted by nkay2020: 10:45pm On Apr 15, 2018
mostHandsome01:

If cee c wins, there will be trouble.
Re: Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted by Hugo55(m): 10:52pm On Apr 15, 2018
Proudlyngwa:
Rigged.

Useless staged show

hahahahahahahahahahahah why do you think so bro?
Re: Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted by dROC1: 10:58pm On Apr 15, 2018
Kaxmytex:
As i predicted...

From a mathematical point of view and looking at the vote, cee c will work home with 45m next week..

Miracle got this high vote because a certain nina, tobi wasnt nominated for eviction...

I think cee c came with a game plan, and it's working for her..

Congrats in advance madam lashes

Unfortunately your math has failed and you will eat your words come next Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted by Yoshy: 11:00pm On Apr 15, 2018
Duru009:
Three igbos in the house remaining, only one Yoruba!

Igbos are always exceptional, y?

Shut up, stop all these hyping that leads to no where, in what aspects have Igbos performed better than Yoruba?
Re: Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted by Duru009(m): 11:08pm On Apr 15, 2018
Yoshy:

Shut up, stop all these hyping that leads to no where, in what aspects have Igbos performed better than Yoruba?

Tribalistic bigot like yu !

Go and kill yourself, if you are pained with the comment.
People like are why Nigeria is backward because you will never say the truth especially with your hatred for other pple.

Stupid mor00n !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted by Kaxmytex(m): 11:12pm On Apr 15, 2018
dROC1:

Unfortunately your math has failed and you will eat your words come next Sunday.

Lolz.. .
Re: Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted by Dcaliphate(m): 11:17pm On Apr 15, 2018
mostHandsome01:
Sick analysis. Miracle has always topped. Cee-c wont win. Period.

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted by mamuzoOMAH(m): 12:24am On Apr 16, 2018
all these Cee C fans and their thinking. So you think team tobi will vote for a direct competitor in miracle to make their chance of tobi even harder. why una choose to deceive unaself. miracle has topped the polls in every single eviction even with tobi and Nina on eviction. you think his fans will abandon him in the finale? accept reality and fight for second place with tobi. miracle has won this year.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted by mhizsuzzy(f): 12:33am On Apr 16, 2018
I feel this bbnaija is manipulated they know the winner from the onset or strong connection is used to save some ppl....

It is too suspicious...
Re: Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted by frankpro27(m): 1:18am On Apr 16, 2018
https://africamagic.dstv.com/show/big-brother-nigeria-s3/vote

Go and vote for CEE-C guys. D hate on her is too much. Vote for free
Re: Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted by kpompey: 2:20am On Apr 16, 2018
The organisers are cooperate or licensed scammers.The game was scripted and they know the winner from the beginning.The stupid big brother nominated five last week and evicted one,because Alex must stay to rock their party.This week five nominated and three evicted,with three worst candidate pushed automatically to final.This one na correct scam,I pitied those voting with their money.Olorun onije.
Re: Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted by JustHector(m): 2:58am On Apr 16, 2018
kpompey:
The organisers are cooperate or licensed scammers.The game was scripted and they know the winner from the beginning.The stupid big brother nominated five last week and evicted one,because Alex must stay to rock their party.This week five nominated and three evicted,with three worst candidate pushed automatically to final.This one na correct scam,I pitied those voting with their money.Olorun onije.
Show is scripted right... So that viewers can expect some spontaneity. Alex won the HOH last week, she became immune at that moment.. Had it been she didn't win and was on the block for eviction, believe me she would be gone by now! Lolu was just unfortunate in that regard. However Lolu has one of the biggest prospects outside the house.. Watch that space..
Re: Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted by Vikky014(f): 5:08am On Apr 16, 2018
Donjazzy12:
You are cursed!
u r the cursed one.
team Ceec.
Re: Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted by JUHABACH: 5:27am On Apr 16, 2018
Itzonlyme:

you know you could just go online and vote for free right?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship / BBNaija Twist: Meet Venita & Elozonam, BBNaija's Newest Housemates / Some Incredible Photos Of Actors Before Applying Movie Makeup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.