Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Patapaa Angrily Leaves VGMA After Failing To Win An Award - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patapaa Angrily Leaves VGMA After Failing To Win An Award (34457 Views)

Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 / Patapaa Suit, Outfit To Ghana Music Award, As Davido Wins (Photo) / Patapaa: " They Say I Am Ugly And A Villager And Sometimes It Hurts Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patapaa Angrily Leaves VGMA After Failing To Win An Award by tstx(m): 9:15am On Apr 16, 2018
Ehya
Re: Patapaa Angrily Leaves VGMA After Failing To Win An Award by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 16, 2018
TOUT!
Re: Patapaa Angrily Leaves VGMA After Failing To Win An Award by chiroyale(f): 9:15am On Apr 16, 2018
Mariangeles:
Wouldn't he be shocked if he had won with such song?

grin grin grin
Re: Patapaa Angrily Leaves VGMA After Failing To Win An Award by Saintsquare(m): 9:15am On Apr 16, 2018
but that song Na hit o
Re: Patapaa Angrily Leaves VGMA After Failing To Win An Award by collitexnaira(m): 9:16am On Apr 16, 2018
That guy deserve an award nah
Most crazy danced music
Re: Patapaa Angrily Leaves VGMA After Failing To Win An Award by collitexnaira(m): 9:16am On Apr 16, 2018
That guy deserve an award nah
Most crazy danced music
Re: Patapaa Angrily Leaves VGMA After Failing To Win An Award by joeyswift(m): 9:18am On Apr 16, 2018
If not that Africa is a shit hole continent, how can a sha prapra song like one corner,see the living day light talk more of even getting a nomination. I hope he left the venue via one corner of the building
Re: Patapaa Angrily Leaves VGMA After Failing To Win An Award by DrMuzungu(m): 9:19am On Apr 16, 2018
Mommyyyyy, daddyyyyy, mweeeeeee, they did not give me an award, mweeeee, MWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Re: Patapaa Angrily Leaves VGMA After Failing To Win An Award by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 16, 2018
If dis one wants to win award with that nonsense song, then our " Kerewa " crooners should win the Grammys.

U re even calling God on top the matter, when your song was derailing people from God!!

It is well
Re: Patapaa Angrily Leaves VGMA After Failing To Win An Award by HoodBillionaire: 9:20am On Apr 16, 2018
naija dj
go dey blast am
na quana
na quana
abi na one corna
Re: Patapaa Angrily Leaves VGMA After Failing To Win An Award by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:24am On Apr 16, 2018
Mariangeles:

Atayaoooo....

Those who like the song must have anvils for brains.
Re: Patapaa Angrily Leaves VGMA After Failing To Win An Award by dfrost: 9:24am On Apr 16, 2018
Mariangeles:

cheesy grin Yama yama song to win award? The guy no serious at all. angry
Re: Patapaa Angrily Leaves VGMA After Failing To Win An Award by dfrost: 9:27am On Apr 16, 2018
Patapaa has however taken to social media to express his faith in God for the future. According to him, he believes that God’s time is the best.

Like seriously? Express his faith in God with that rubbish?

1 Like

Re: Patapaa Angrily Leaves VGMA After Failing To Win An Award by authority2006(m): 9:27am On Apr 16, 2018
anyimontana:
Cos the mumu knows that dis is the closest he will ever get
U harsh o
Re: Patapaa Angrily Leaves VGMA After Failing To Win An Award by abbeyty(m): 9:27am On Apr 16, 2018
You think you can win an award with your one corner dik? Oh sorry i mean one corner song
Re: Patapaa Angrily Leaves VGMA After Failing To Win An Award by authority2006(m): 9:28am On Apr 16, 2018
dfrost:

Like seriously? Express his faith in God with that rubbish?

No. He knew that that song has gone. He was talking about another new effort.
Re: Patapaa Angrily Leaves VGMA After Failing To Win An Award by Mariangeles(f): 9:29am On Apr 16, 2018
dfrost:

cheesy grin Yama yama song to win award? The guy no serious at all. angry
would you blame him?
Since almost everyone would start jumping like a monkey at the sound of that trash angry...
Re: Patapaa Angrily Leaves VGMA After Failing To Win An Award by thunderbabs: 9:32am On Apr 16, 2018
He should release another single titled.... Two angles.
Re: Patapaa Angrily Leaves VGMA After Failing To Win An Award by aku626(m): 9:35am On Apr 16, 2018
They’d need to create a special category for him to win
Re: Patapaa Angrily Leaves VGMA After Failing To Win An Award by Dollabiz: 9:36am On Apr 16, 2018
hmmm
Re: Patapaa Angrily Leaves VGMA After Failing To Win An Award by Kaxmytex(m): 9:36am On Apr 16, 2018
Gadam's total cheat no match nah, i neva hear am before sef maybe bcoz i aint Ghanaian...

Buh as i no be ghanian, i hear one corner for here in naija o...about 95% of event wey i attend, if dj neva play one corner, event neva complete o.. Forget lyrics, who lyrics help.. .that song make wave die and the owner deserves an award for it..

Giving the award to gadam for his total cheat single wey i never hear before, i say " Gaddamn!, that is total cheat"

1 Like

Re: Patapaa Angrily Leaves VGMA After Failing To Win An Award by Pat081: 9:41am On Apr 16, 2018
Mariangeles:
You know that rubbish song One corner ...that's it!
Na u knw it to b rubbish but some of our youth still love it n dey love it in Ghana

1 Like

Re: Patapaa Angrily Leaves VGMA After Failing To Win An Award by JeffreyJames(m): 9:41am On Apr 16, 2018
See all of them they this thread dey shout "rubbish song" "stupid song"

But when them hear the song all of them go dey whine waist. Nigerians, una double mouth no get pair.
Re: Patapaa Angrily Leaves VGMA After Failing To Win An Award by Abatemtem(m): 9:44am On Apr 16, 2018
WarriAproko:
Ur award shold be most foolish sonf of the year tongue embarassed tongue embarassed

Just read what you typed �
Re: Patapaa Angrily Leaves VGMA After Failing To Win An Award by Talknochip(m): 9:44am On Apr 16, 2018
I hate it wen All dis pple (Celebrities,Musicians, BBN hms etc) call God or use d name of God in dia conversations!... Stop associatin God wit ur rubbish...its disrespectful,annoyin and sacrilegious!

1 Like

Re: Patapaa Angrily Leaves VGMA After Failing To Win An Award by Mariangeles(f): 9:45am On Apr 16, 2018
Pat081:
Na u knw it to b rubbish but some of our youth still love it n dey love it in Ghana
That demonic song that sent so many youths to their graves early...? angry
Re: Patapaa Angrily Leaves VGMA After Failing To Win An Award by Pat081: 9:48am On Apr 16, 2018
Mariangeles:
That demonic song that sent so many youths to their graves early...? angry
we re still saying d same thing here
Re: Patapaa Angrily Leaves VGMA After Failing To Win An Award by ncoolsome(m): 9:53am On Apr 16, 2018
ebukahandsome:
People wey sabi.that song is trash.
Right here ,he will bang
Artist of the year
Song of the year
Best new act
Best video.
He go win award taya with that yeye song.

The award he was hoping to win was most popular song and as long as me n u both know his song then he deserved it...so are u trying to tell me that:
Dj's playing the song are rubbish?
O.A.P's playing the song are rubbish?
People that have the song on their phones are rubbish?
People that danced to the song are rubbish?

I guess u might just be the only rubbish I see here,were is LAWMA when u need them..
Re: Patapaa Angrily Leaves VGMA After Failing To Win An Award by raph101(m): 9:56am On Apr 16, 2018
maestroferddi:
One Corner crooner calling God...

I have die...

this is one comment I was waiting to see! one corner immoralist calling God! damn
Re: Patapaa Angrily Leaves VGMA After Failing To Win An Award by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:01am On Apr 16, 2018
d guy dey crase ni!
wit dat him devilish dirty song wit d labu-labu trouser wey ee wear go d award event!
who even invite am sef?
Re: Patapaa Angrily Leaves VGMA After Failing To Win An Award by Shakushaku1(m): 10:04am On Apr 16, 2018
Songs thrash or na, he shld have won the most popular song award, cos I dunno what other song came out of Ghana last year that was this banging..

We should put our sentiment aside and say things the way it's supp to be, not that his counterparts out dere are even doin better when it boils down to lyrics, even here in naija, songs with deep lyrics dnt get the accolades dey deserve, all our musicians have sell out, this days it's all about the beat, dance step, vulgar words, meaningless lyrics and a bad ass clerence shot it video flick.

1 Like

Re: Patapaa Angrily Leaves VGMA After Failing To Win An Award by Shhhh01(f): 10:11am On Apr 16, 2018
ToriBaze:

http://ghana.toribaze.com/entertainment/patapaa-angrily-leaves-vgma-after-failing-win-award/

what a pity. tried searching for him on google. Google don't know the nigger. SMH

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CDQ: I Don't Know Tonto Dikeh, Don't Bring Her Topic To My Page / Aneke Twins Stun In Dashiki (photos) / Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.