Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,920 members, 7,814,101 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

HEAVEN: A Prepared Place For Prepared People. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / HEAVEN: A Prepared Place For Prepared People. (5715 Views)

"The Grace Not To Miss Heaven" A Very Needless Prayer Most Christians Pray / Heaven Is A Prepared Place For Prepared People / A Prepared Table (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

HEAVEN: A Prepared Place For Prepared People. by Righteousness2(m): 9:52am On Aug 14, 2022
John 14:1-3
Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Heaven is a place of Joy.
Heaven is a place of Peace.
Heaven is a place where all tears are wiped away.
Heaven is a Holy place.
Heaven is the resting place of the holy people.
Heaven is the consolation of the righteous.
Heaven is the Eternal home of all who have a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ.
Heaven is a Prepared place for Prepared People.
No one enters Heaven by wish. No one enters Heaven anyhow.
Everyone desires to make Heaven but the truth is not everyone will make Heaven.
There is a lifestyle to live and Follow, if you desire to make Heaven. Preparation is essential if you desire to make Heaven

Rev 21:27
And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

It behoves on you and I to decide if we desire to make Heaven and to do the needful.

What is the Needful?
You must be Born-again. You must repent from all sins and Surrender to the Lordship of JESUS Christ. You must have a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ John 3:3

You must live in obedience to the Word and Commandments of GOD in Holiness and righteousness.Isaiah 35:8-10

You must flee worldliness. A Christian is not a sinner and a sinner is not a Christian. 1John 3:8-9, Revelation 21:8

You must Conciously and daily search yourself and repent from any sin. Psalm139:23-24

You must stand boldly and courageously for JESUS in the face of trials, temptations, persecutions, etc

JESUS Christ is not a way to Heaven. HE is the Only Way

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Acts 4:12
Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Now is the moment of salvation. The next Moment could be late. Rush to JESUS Now

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HEAVEN: A Prepared Place For Prepared People. by karzyharsky(m): 10:14am On Aug 14, 2022
Mr righteous tell dem how to prepare

1 Like

Re: HEAVEN: A Prepared Place For Prepared People. by Latestnewsline: 10:14am On Aug 14, 2022
Winners Chapel youth sing Composed Anthem for Peter Obi at Canaanland

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuiuDm6fQPw
Re: HEAVEN: A Prepared Place For Prepared People. by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 10:14am On Aug 14, 2022
I always think about the kind of technology and advancement that we're going to see in heaven

Imagine just here on Earth we've got things like METAVERSE, web3, space science, virtual reality, and so many things that serve to make life easy

And we all know that heaven is far better from what we could imagine

I'm a heaven candidate

8 Likes

Re: HEAVEN: A Prepared Place For Prepared People. by Godspowerpro: 10:14am On Aug 14, 2022
Latestnewsline:
Winners Chapel youth sing Composed Anthem for Peter Obi at Canaanland

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuiuDm6fQPw

Hallelujah

2 Likes

Re: HEAVEN: A Prepared Place For Prepared People. by oluwaseyi0: 10:15am On Aug 14, 2022
I look at the idea of heaven and I can't help but laugh at the fooly of humans

Truth is nothing is special in the concept of heaven, everything on offer is what the average human wanted in the first place ...food, clothing, shelter (and sex for Islamic fundamentalists)

They are just taking advantage of human desire,

I'm yet to see that special thing heaven offers that we have not seen before, you can quote me with that special thing heaven will offer you

9 Likes

Re: HEAVEN: A Prepared Place For Prepared People. by sofiscatedmoron: 10:15am On Aug 14, 2022
Heaven and hell are on earth another ones also exist after death

1 Like

Re: HEAVEN: A Prepared Place For Prepared People. by FatimaAbubakar(f): 10:17am On Aug 14, 2022
It is very baffling that some humans still believe in this heaven and hell fairy tales. Humans are like other living things (plants and animals). Death puts an end to every living thing. Religion was created by man to subject his fellow man to everlasting torture and manipulation.

6 Likes

Re: HEAVEN: A Prepared Place For Prepared People. by abobote: 10:18am On Aug 14, 2022
I don't really know how I stopped going to church.
Yesterday, I was asked to pray at an event, and I was lost

3 Likes

Re: HEAVEN: A Prepared Place For Prepared People. by McOluOmo: 10:18am On Aug 14, 2022
Heaven is no other place but in this world we live in.

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

Re: HEAVEN: A Prepared Place For Prepared People. by ecolime(m): 10:20am On Aug 14, 2022
Brethren

Lets live a live of Godliness and make heaven at the end.

If you were born a Nigerian and lived in Nigeria all the days of your life, it would be an eternal tragedy to still go hell.

We must not suffer twice. This world/Naija suffer own get time limit, hell na till eternity oo
Re: HEAVEN: A Prepared Place For Prepared People. by Two02: 10:20am On Aug 14, 2022
Heaven is not a place for prepared people that's a very FALSE GOSPEL. You can't prepare for heaven because you are not the one that's going to get yourself there if you are preparing fort heaven that means you believe your works can save you.
Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Ephesians 2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HEAVEN: A Prepared Place For Prepared People. by Uptownerd: 10:21am On Aug 14, 2022
Heaven is Uptownerd
Hell is Buhari.

Re: HEAVEN: A Prepared Place For Prepared People. by RepoMan007: 10:23am On Aug 14, 2022
So true.
Re: HEAVEN: A Prepared Place For Prepared People. by Henrymas(m): 10:25am On Aug 14, 2022
Thanks alot for reminding us of the importance of living ready everyday for the coming of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and our translation to heaven a place He has gone to prepare for us.
Only a fool, says in his heart that there's no God.

3 Likes

Re: HEAVEN: A Prepared Place For Prepared People. by YorubaSlur: 10:27am On Aug 14, 2022
Iseeeh
Re: HEAVEN: A Prepared Place For Prepared People. by Prettylima(f): 10:29am On Aug 14, 2022
make I use this one hold body check my signature we produce all kinds of packaging cartons.
Re: HEAVEN: A Prepared Place For Prepared People. by Teerach: 10:29am On Aug 14, 2022
Heaven is a state of consciousness. It's in the present. It's not located anywhere. It's means a state of pure Bliss. It's the opposite of hell. It's a state of consciousness too. And it's all happening right now. Everything is in the present.

1 Like

Re: HEAVEN: A Prepared Place For Prepared People. by Killington(m): 10:33am On Aug 14, 2022
Teerach:
Heaven is a state of consciousness. It's in the present. It's not located anywhere. It's means a state of pure Bliss. It's the opposite of hell. It's a state of consciousness too. And it's all happening right now. Everything is in the present.
Re: HEAVEN: A Prepared Place For Prepared People. by Killington(m): 10:33am On Aug 14, 2022
Prettylima:
make I use this one hold body check my signature we produce all kinds of packaging cartons.
Henrymas:
Thanks alot for reminding us of the importance of living ready everyday for the coming of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and our translation to heaven a place He has gone to prepare for us.
Re: HEAVEN: A Prepared Place For Prepared People. by Indelibleage: 10:34am On Aug 14, 2022
There's a general belief that everyone is going to heaven. Whether you lived up to expectations and its requirements, everyone must get to heaven. Alas, that's wrong! It's a prepared place, [/b]for only prepared people![b]
Re: HEAVEN: A Prepared Place For Prepared People. by mobilemaniac(f): 10:34am On Aug 14, 2022
upthechels1960:
Are you a Chosen?
Re: HEAVEN: A Prepared Place For Prepared People. by mobilemaniac(f): 10:34am On Aug 14, 2022
Prettylima:
Re: HEAVEN: A Prepared Place For Prepared People. by mobilemaniac(f): 10:35am On Aug 14, 2022
ecolime:
Brethren

Lets live a live of Godliness and make heaven at the end.

If you were born a Nigerian and lived in Nigeria all the days of your life, it would be an eternal tragedy to still go hell.

We must not suffer twice. This world/Naija suffer own get time limit, hell na till eternity oo
Re: HEAVEN: A Prepared Place For Prepared People. by TestingNV: 10:35am On Aug 14, 2022
Henrymas:
Re: HEAVEN: A Prepared Place For Prepared People. by TestingNV: 10:35am On Aug 14, 2022
Teerach:
Re: HEAVEN: A Prepared Place For Prepared People. by TestingNV: 10:36am On Aug 14, 2022
Thiefnubuu
Re: HEAVEN: A Prepared Place For Prepared People. by Omahleigh(f): 10:36am On Aug 14, 2022
Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Does It Mean To Accept Christ (for Deepsight) / Another Validation To The Bible And Its Contents. Statue of Ramses II unearthed! / Theists: Objective Morality, Why Is Something Good?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.