Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,972 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

NYSC Gives Update On Printing Of Call-up Letters - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Gives Update On Printing Of Call-up Letters (24426 Views)

NYSC DG Gives Update On The Payment Of New Minimum Wage / NYSC Batch A 2018 Printing Of Call Up Letter. / 2017 NYSC Batch B Stream 1 Call Up Letters Are Out. Indicate Your State Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Gives Update On Printing Of Call-up Letters by adorablepepple(f): 10:12am On Apr 16, 2018
Abuja
Re: NYSC Gives Update On Printing Of Call-up Letters by Laspecial: 10:15am On Apr 16, 2018
Pls if u are in calabar and u are zamfara otondo pls drop ur contact let's make this journey sweet.
Re: NYSC Gives Update On Printing Of Call-up Letters by Laspecial: 10:19am On Apr 16, 2018
Zamfara
Re: NYSC Gives Update On Printing Of Call-up Letters by Skimpledawg(m): 10:45am On Apr 16, 2018
Would there be Stream 1 and 2 like other times in Batch A?
Re: NYSC Gives Update On Printing Of Call-up Letters by charmingfrank(m): 10:46am On Apr 16, 2018
Tracypacy:
Boss tf up this year, sis. Don’t let anyone treat you any less than the queen that you are. Don’t settle for bullshit, don’t put up with bullshit. Don’t let peasant bitches upset you. They aren’t on your level, let them be bitter. Don’t chase people, glow up & make them chase you

I wanna start fresh from hello with someone, take it slow, & get to know every little detail about them. I want someone who I can talk to & laugh with all night. Someone who wants to take the time & effort to figure each other out, grow together, & get it right. I’m at peace knowing that not everything is meant for me, & I’m ok with waiting for what I truly deserve. I’ve been focusing on soul searching, finding myself, finding happiness within, and improving myself & every aspect of my life until I attract better opportunities & people

If you’re in my life, u have to learn how to respect my space. Me being distant doesn’t mean I’m losing interest or that i don’t want to talk to you anymore. There’s a lot that goes thru my mind & sometimes it becomes overwhelming, so I need my time to breathe & recollect myself

My last relationship taught me A LOT. It taught me not to ignore signs & my gut feeling. I learned how to love myself & not put anyone above my happiness & my dreams. Now I know my worth, know what I want, & won’t settle for less again. No regrets, I needed to learn those lessons. I want to build a relationship with someone that’s full of effort, but never feels like hard work or a chore. I want a love that I put all of my energy into, but never leaves me feeling empty. I want to find someone that I can exchange energy with & never get tired of it

Someone said, “going back to the same person over & over is like re watching your favorite movie and expecting a different ending” & I really felt that. I'm the type of person that when something means a lot to me, I’ll ask “you promise?”. It might seem childish, but I take promises very seriously. I have a tendency to see the best in the worst people & have been disappointed & hurt a lot.
If you play someone who was loyal to you, held you down, & loved you unconditionally despite all your flaws, you’re really just playing yourself. You’re losing someone who saw forever in you because of someone temporary. Real love is so rare & yall just throw it away. Smh, wil
Are u OK?
Re: NYSC Gives Update On Printing Of Call-up Letters by DoblyYou(m): 10:55am On Apr 16, 2018
Who's going to Katsina from Lagos? What's the best route? How many days for train, bus? How much for air travel? Please help.
Re: NYSC Gives Update On Printing Of Call-up Letters by Laspecial: 10:55am On Apr 16, 2018
Zamfara corppers Please let's chat. 07035346570.
Re: NYSC Gives Update On Printing Of Call-up Letters by alhacq(m): 11:13am On Apr 16, 2018
DoblyYou:
Who's going to Katsina from Lagos? What's the best route? How many days for train, bus? How much for air travel? Please help.
budget minimum of 2days(at fastest speed)
Re: NYSC Gives Update On Printing Of Call-up Letters by raphaeladeyele: 11:15am On Apr 16, 2018
O.k noted
Re: NYSC Gives Update On Printing Of Call-up Letters by Funnystatus(m): 11:36am On Apr 16, 2018
Jubilancy:

AMBROSE ALLI UNIVERSITY
same problem here. Our school didn't mobilize us for batch A.. So waiting till Nov. Is inevitable
Re: NYSC Gives Update On Printing Of Call-up Letters by Donmorph1991(m): 12:02pm On Apr 16, 2018
Congratulations to new corpers in town, mean while if you need a medical fitness report at a cheaper rate and comfortably, contact this number 08070580763
Re: NYSC Gives Update On Printing Of Call-up Letters by gudbadgal(f): 1:44pm On Apr 16, 2018
dryakson:
Plateau state here I come.

Any passenger?
TFU angry
Re: NYSC Gives Update On Printing Of Call-up Letters by brewdave(m): 1:51pm On Apr 16, 2018
DoblyYou:
me oooo going on d 18th by air to kano from kano to kastina by road
Re: NYSC Gives Update On Printing Of Call-up Letters by Princevirus(m): 2:46pm On Apr 16, 2018
https:///BTB9vY1MOBIKB1N11yZvzB
Join me at tiny seed multiplier It's time to make money
Re: NYSC Gives Update On Printing Of Call-up Letters by dryakson(m): 2:51pm On Apr 16, 2018
gudbadgal:
TFU angry
u mean thunder fire u?
Re: NYSC Gives Update On Printing Of Call-up Letters by AlphaMajestic: 3:59pm On Apr 16, 2018
Staywithme.com.ng

Are you a serving corp member who owns a room....you can earn up to two thousand a day from accommodating other corpers who will be leaving camp soon.upload your room pictures on staywithme.com.ng....every room goes through a validation process by agents mostly a CLO who stays in your locality.....its fun...try it now...u might meet a new friend also...
Re: NYSC Gives Update On Printing Of Call-up Letters by DoblyYou(m): 8:09pm On Apr 17, 2018
brewdave:
me oooo going on d 18th by air to kano from kano to kastina by road

Which airline do you want to use?
Re: NYSC Gives Update On Printing Of Call-up Letters by brewdave(m): 10:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
DoblyYou:

Which airline do you want to use?
Air Azman first flight
Re: NYSC Gives Update On Printing Of Call-up Letters by gudbadgal(f): 9:32am On Apr 18, 2018
dryakson:
u mean thunder fire u?
YOU tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Corpers In Okene, Kogi Secure Release Of A Prisoner (Photos) / Adamawa Corper Slumps & Dies While Watching Nigeria, South Africa Match / NYSC Camps Reopen On 10 November

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.