Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Atiku Abubakar Dances To Small Doctor's 'Penalty' At Son's Wedding (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Dances To Small Doctor's 'Penalty' At Son's Wedding (Video) (27033 Views)

AGF, Abubakar Malami Son's Wedding Video As Money Rains / Photos Of Abba Kyari, Ganduje, Masari, Dangote At IGP Son's Wedding Recently / Garba Shehu Kneeling Down For Atiku At Nuhu Ribadu's Son's Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Dances To Small Doctor's 'Penalty' At Son's Wedding (Video) by nedzuby: 5:21pm On Apr 16, 2018
I don't know if it is just me, Who is that guy dancing by Atiku, is that his bodyguard?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Dances To Small Doctor's 'Penalty' At Son's Wedding (Video) by Kotodoctor: 5:22pm On Apr 16, 2018
All the so called political sworn enemies and tribes will be represented. While the poor majorities will be outside fighting on there behalfs.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Dances To Small Doctor's 'Penalty' At Son's Wedding (Video) by thedondada(m): 5:26pm On Apr 16, 2018
What happened to the real father.

Pushed aside for political gain.

Unless he's dead or have serious issues with the children. They bleeped up

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Dances To Small Doctor's 'Penalty' At Son's Wedding (Video) by MAJORBANKZ(m): 5:30pm On Apr 16, 2018
Nice one sir... You are certainly have been having yourself a time, next president of the federal republic of Nigeria
Re: Atiku Abubakar Dances To Small Doctor's 'Penalty' At Son's Wedding (Video) by aydought: 5:33pm On Apr 16, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:
Is this one dance? And what is that slave Timi Frank still doing there keeping Atiku company while he danced? I thought he has been promoted from an ordinary cook and glorified house boy to a political wall gecko of the Atiku dynasty? Can't he respect himself and stop acting like a house boy for once?

Haba, you are too mean! Which offence has he committed to deserve these qualifications? shocked
Re: Atiku Abubakar Dances To Small Doctor's 'Penalty' At Son's Wedding (Video) by kmaster007: 5:36pm On Apr 16, 2018
daddy liv dis for ur son nah
Re: Atiku Abubakar Dances To Small Doctor's 'Penalty' At Son's Wedding (Video) by DIKEnaWAR: 5:37pm On Apr 16, 2018
aydought:

Haba, you are too mean! Which offence has he committed to deserve these qualifications? shocked

He was Atiku's cook and houseboy. Ask those of us that know. But he was a wise one to have upgraded himself and not remain one.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Dances To Small Doctor's 'Penalty' At Son's Wedding (Video) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 16, 2018
Our presidor
Re: Atiku Abubakar Dances To Small Doctor's 'Penalty' At Son's Wedding (Video) by ozodigboo(m): 6:00pm On Apr 16, 2018
Atikusadvocate:
This is a man that should be president. I don’t know why Nigerians are convinced this man is corrupt but it is really stupid. We have a chance to salvage nigeria by voting a man who has proven experience and civil service, has founded and ran very successful companies, is know to be detribalized and has the social grace to fit in anywhere in the world.
If Atiku does not become President, I fear for Nigeria.
It’s really not that hard to make things work in Nigeria but one must be a good manager of people, open to changes and willing to hire people with the right knowledge to run it.
The system must not be pure but it must be working. We currently have a system that is impure, not working and will never work since it is built on a false premise and must be maintained by similar means.

I agree with you. everyone is shouting he's corrupt he's corrupt......the messiah who promised change, how far ?
this man has worked with and employed Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba. and has managed big corporations successfully. Nigeria doesn't need a saint cos there are no saints alive. no country has saints.
what Nigeria needs is a detribalized person who knows the job

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Dances To Small Doctor's 'Penalty' At Son's Wedding (Video) by kingthreat(m): 6:24pm On Apr 16, 2018
Atikusadvocate:
This is a man that should be president. I don’t know why Nigerians are convinced this man is corrupt but it is really stupid. We have a chance to salvage nigeria by voting a man who has proven experience and civil service, has founded and ran very successful companies, is know to be detribalized and has the social grace to fit in anywhere in the world.
It’s really not that hard to make things work in Nigeria but one must be a good manager of people, open to changes and willing to hire people with the right knowledge to run it.
The system must not be pure but it must be working. We currently have a system that is impure, not working and will never work since it is built on a false premise and must be maintained by similar means.

You must be a bespoke lunatic for calling Nigerians who think Atiku is corrupt stupid. We have not forgotted too soon. How rich was Atiku before 1999? How rich was he after 2007. He was so rich that he built one of the biggest universities in the country. How did he get the money? By phucking your anuss abi? I heard he is an expert in that. Get it in your head, Atiku can only be president of your life. Not Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Dances To Small Doctor's 'Penalty' At Son's Wedding (Video) by Tonimagnificent: 6:41pm On Apr 16, 2018
streets2empire:
Nigeria's presidential aspirant, Atiku Abubakar was seen dancing to penalty by small doctor. In the video Atiku was seen grooving to the beats together with his wife. There is no doubt Atiku has got some nice dancing skills grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03QfbVYw7L4

http://aftrending.com/watch-atiku-abubakir-dance-to-small-doctors-penalty-at-sons-wedding/

dis nigga just dey try make headlines. d oda tym it was black panther, eating with Alimajiri children. if u lyk follow super eagles 2 world cup as their 3rd goal keeper or feature wizkid, tu baba, nd davido in their new song u will never make Aso Rock. u only got there as a vice president cox dats all u will eva b. SHEKINA!!!!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Dances To Small Doctor's 'Penalty' At Son's Wedding (Video) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 16, 2018
Atikusadvocate:

You can ask your mentor to begin by explaining his role in the Haliburton case

Then tell him we wanna know how he got the money to establish world class university when all he's ever done was hold public office, first as a customs officer then as vice President.

Oh, then you can ask him on our behalf to explain to Nigerians if he was relieved of his duties as a customs officer and if it was true it was converted to retirement.

He will never smell that seat in Aso rock again. Stop day dreaming.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Dances To Small Doctor's 'Penalty' At Son's Wedding (Video) by akum78: 8:27pm On Apr 16, 2018
I No go watch ..
Re: Atiku Abubakar Dances To Small Doctor's 'Penalty' At Son's Wedding (Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 1:03am On Apr 17, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:
Is this one dance? And what is that slave Timi Frank still doing there keeping Atiku company while he danced? I thought he has been promoted from an ordinary cook and glorified house boy to a political wall gecko of the Atiku dynasty? Can't he respect himself and stop acting like a house boy for once?
e tire me oh ..I thought timi frank is a staunch APC man and the man tipped to be the next national chairman of APC.

Re: Atiku Abubakar Dances To Small Doctor's 'Penalty' At Son's Wedding (Video) by mechanics(m): 4:30am On Apr 17, 2018
big man dance.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Dances To Small Doctor's 'Penalty' At Son's Wedding (Video) by Atikusadvocate: 6:38am On Apr 17, 2018
ozodigboo:

I agree with you. everyone is shouting he's corrupt he's corrupt......the messiah who promised change, how far ?
this man has worked with and employed Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba. and has managed big corporations successfully. Nigeria doesn't need a saint cos there are no saints alive. no country has saints.
what Nigeria needs is a detribalized person who knows the job

I don’t know how Nigerians cannot see this. Sometime, I feel like announcing it with speakers.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Dances To Small Doctor's 'Penalty' At Son's Wedding (Video) by Lifestone(m): 7:05am On Apr 17, 2018
zudozz:
no month wey one of him children no go wed..wed as in extravagant wedding...who get all this money? wt did Atiku n all this criminal Nigerian politician invent..which business they inherit..where they take gather all this money wey they dey take born children full everywhere deyy do wedding party for dubai every week?
I am not a fan of Atiku, but Atiku built very successful businesses. Best you find out yourself
Re: Atiku Abubakar Dances To Small Doctor's 'Penalty' At Son's Wedding (Video) by Lifestone(m): 7:14am On Apr 17, 2018
kingthreat:

You must be a bespoke lunatic for calling Nigerians who think Atiku is corrupt stupid. We have not forgotted too soon. How rich was Atiku before 1999? How rich was he after 2007. He was so rich that he built one of the biggest universities in the country. How did he get the money? By phucking your anuss abi? I heard he is an expert in that. Get it in your head, Atiku can only be president of your life. Not Nigeria
Ignorance. Atiku was already very rich before 1999. He campaign and won the governorship election for Adamawa State with his Money before OBJ brought him in as Vice President.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Dances To Small Doctor's 'Penalty' At Son's Wedding (Video) by kingthreat(m): 9:23am On Apr 17, 2018
Lifestone:

Ignorance. Atiku was already very rich before 1999. He campaign and won the governorship election for Adamawa State with his Money before OBJ brought him in as Vice President.

Why didn't he build a university in 1999? Defender of thieves
Re: Atiku Abubakar Dances To Small Doctor's 'Penalty' At Son's Wedding (Video) by zudozz: 11:56am On Apr 17, 2018
Lifestone:

I am not a fan of Atiku, but Atiku built very successful businesses. Best you find out yourself

Yes..From our money he stole from NPA n customs ..then as VP of Nigeria....abi his father left him money? Why are you all doing this to yourselves? Atiku is now Zuckergerd or Bill gate? What did he invent? Intel One etc..He invest OUR money in businesses!!!! Common!!! ..Built a successful business my toe!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ephraim Nwuzi Defects To APC In Rivers (Photos) / ADC Governorship Candidate, Akachukwu Nwankpo Voted For APGA (video) / Issues In APC; There Should Be Primaries - Segun Ayobolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.