Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,188 members, 7,953,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:46 PM

Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) (54576 Views)

Hairstyle Goes Wrong As Slay Queen Cries Like A Baby (Video) / Demi Rose Flaunts Her Eye-popping Curves And Pert Derriere In Skimpy Bikini / Instagram Model Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color Goes Wrong (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by emezuo17: 3:33pm On Apr 16, 2018
Nigeriapen:

Source : https://www.google.com.ng/amp/metro.co.uk/2018/04/12/instagram-model-left-semi-blind-surgery-change-eye-colour-7461009/amp/
. Thank God she is even alive. Joan Rivers of fashion police went for voice surgery at 81 and never came out alive. I love the way I am a beg
Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by Ginaz(f): 3:34pm On Apr 16, 2018
She's still talking about a boob surgery. I thought she would run away from anything called plastic surgery.

She's not serious with her life. That's what happens when a girl has only her body to offer.

1 Like

Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by bmos(m): 3:38pm On Apr 16, 2018
Djex614:
shocked grin tongue the lord is her strength

Abeg which Lord are you talking about? Na Lord told her to tamper with His creation? Abeg go sit down.
Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by Bimpe29: 3:39pm On Apr 16, 2018
This will serve as a deterrent for other ungrateful mortals, that are hell bent on remodeling their natural human parts.
Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 3:43pm On Apr 16, 2018
grin so u still want to have another breast reduction surgery, the wrong they did to ur eyes didn't teach u a lesson abi? Issorite

1 Like

Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by Bluffly: 3:44pm On Apr 16, 2018
Djex614:
shocked grin tongue the lord is her strength
Which Lord?

1 Like

Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by kenmaro: 3:47pm On Apr 16, 2018
"Next month I’m going to have a surgery to reduce my boobs because I’ve lost a lot of weight this year and it’s something I have to do."

No be only boobs, na small small she go take return everything back to the natural ones wey God dash her. Yanga pelenge!
Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 3:49pm On Apr 16, 2018
Baba 70 don sing say when trouble sleep yanga go wake am, now she don find the palaver wey she dey look for cool

Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by Originality007: 3:49pm On Apr 16, 2018
Reelmii:
shakara don end

Ashawo don bele...
Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by Reelmii: 3:51pm On Apr 16, 2018
Originality007:

Ashawo don bele...
Ashawo don get one eye
Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by chubinwa(m): 3:53pm On Apr 16, 2018
She go what she bargained for.
Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by Dayoara: 3:53pm On Apr 16, 2018
Hard lessons are taught in a hard way.. Sorry get used to blindness.
Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by kmaster007: 4:02pm On Apr 16, 2018
appreciate wat God as given u

1 Like

Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by zarkknight(m): 4:06pm On Apr 16, 2018
Why didn’t she just get colored contacts smh.
Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by NightHawke: 4:16pm On Apr 16, 2018
When you lack self esteem and suffer from inferiority complex...
Things like breast implanr, butt augmentation etc become the norm.
She learnt the hard way to be contented with her natural endowments.
Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by blaqroy: 4:17pm On Apr 16, 2018
So she cannot see again abi,can't read all dat
Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 4:17pm On Apr 16, 2018
Serves her right....... Hope she can see the errors of her ways........
Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by mustafa006: 4:19pm On Apr 16, 2018
Her nyash is looking strong and firm though
Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by themanderon: 4:22pm On Apr 16, 2018
Gangster1ms:
Hahahahaha! I don't know why I'm full of joy cos of this news. She slayed her way to blindness.. no more seeing dick to suck for some dollars. Shakara don end

so dammed funny. slayed her way to blindness indeed kai!!! Another one bites the dust.
God created you perfect but you wanted that little bit extra now you have lost it all.
Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by Okwuego27: 4:23pm On Apr 16, 2018
That's what u get when u decided to recreate your self ..from the original source
Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 16, 2018
MissRaine69:
BEHOLD! THE FIELD
IN WHICH I GROW MY FVUCKS

LAY THINE EYES UPON IT!
THOU SHALL SEE IT IS BARREN!
grin grin PASTOR MISSRAINE
Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by userplainly(m): 4:25pm On Apr 16, 2018
will that stop anyone from using Vaseline here? cos I have decamped from player to Vaseline crew!
Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by macphilip: 4:30pm On Apr 16, 2018
As long as her bweast and oil well are okay
she will still get clients
Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by BdorianGray(m): 4:32pm On Apr 16, 2018
MissRaine69:
BEHOLD! THE FIELD
IN WHICH I GROW MY FVUCKS

LAY THINE EYES UPON IT!
THOU SHALL SEE IT IS BARREN!

grin....LoL Kai Rannie..all these NL sadist don corrupt the humanity in you... You have successfully been initiated into the savage memenity cult and fully Nairalandernized ... Smh... angry..
Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 16, 2018
hmm.....I guess I should sorry for ur loss
Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by mumexcellency(f): 4:39pm On Apr 16, 2018
Oju ti fo. Faaari ti tan. She is blind no more posing. Lobatan. Accept my condolences.
Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by MissRaine69(f): 4:43pm On Apr 16, 2018
BdorianGray:

grin....LoL Kai Rannie..all these NL sadist don corrupt the humanity in you... You have successfully been initiated into the savage memenity cult and fully Nairalandernized ... Smh... angry..

I am in that sort of mood today.
Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by MissRaine69(f): 4:48pm On Apr 16, 2018
FortifiedCity:
grin grin PASTOR MISSRAINE
Natural selection should kick in soon enough!
Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by teekrackz(m): 4:48pm On Apr 16, 2018
like what else do you want?
Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by Obason22(m): 4:57pm On Apr 16, 2018
very good.
Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by brownhawk: 5:09pm On Apr 16, 2018
Gangster1ms:
Hahahahaha! I don't know why I'm full of joy cos of this news. She slayed her way to blindness.. no more seeing dick to suck for some dollars. Shakara don end
lol. Forget nigga the backside isn't destroyed yet. It will bring her money. I can Bleep a blind hoe with such backside
Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by Sparklettunes1: 5:10pm On Apr 16, 2018
Slay Mama Nii Slay Mama Noor E don end now...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Grace Okoro Adaeze Dethroned (Miss Nollywood Queen) / Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire / Why Do Women Do This? (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.